Harry kewell - When is he gonna be sold?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:52 pm

I think he's been unlucky with injuries.We can hardly sees him play week in week out.So,i guess we should gives him another chance himself.Rafa really rates him highly when he opted to play HK in the Champions League final.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:01 am

bigmick wrote:
kazza wrote:
bigmick wrote:my rule is never say something to a bloke on the internet that you wouldn't be prepared to say to him if you were stood next to him in a Town Centre circuit pub.    :;):

especially when his name begins with the word "Big" eh Mick?

The BIG in bigmick is actually after a bouncer that used to work at the Pub though Kaz. He was an absolute monster so  he was bigmick and I was, well just Mick   :( . Anyways when I first logged on, most stuff on the internet that needed a password wouldn't take Mick or Micky or anything like that so I started using bigmick. In the last couple of years I think I've tried my best to live upto it as the old beer belly has helped in the weight going up to 15 1/2 stone, but as I'm only 6 feet tall I don't really qualify. The missus will confirm that what you see is what you get and it's fair to say that I don't measure up in any way shape or form TBH    :D
So in a nutshell, allcomers should feel free to give me as much sh!te as they wish, I ain't that big. Rule about circuit bars still holds true though    :;):

hello little mick  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:09 am

Judge wrote:Hello little mick  :D

HEY!!! JUST MICK WILL SUFFICE THANKS JUDGE!! IF NOT, PICK YOURSELF A CIRCUIT BAR!!  :D .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:12 am

lol MICK :D

ney worries mate :cool:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:06 pm

We cannot afford to flog Kewell off yet , we all know he has been a lazy little toe-rag , and has hardley shown the attitude you would expect from a player wearing the red shirt of Liverpool.At the moment though we are are crying out for a winger with the undoubted quality he has. I have been one of his biggest critics and have written him off on numerous occassions , but now find myself anticipating his return. Due to the lack of flair or skill that we have out wide.
How bad is that Im actually anticipating his return ,  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:21 pm

we may not flog him off, but we could fob him off, on loan :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:02 am

kewells return still didnt do much to change my mind about him. :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:36 am

bigmick wrote:
kazza wrote:
bigmick wrote:my rule is never say something to a bloke on the internet that you wouldn't be prepared to say to him if you were stood next to him in a Town Centre circuit pub.    :;):

especially when his name begins with the word "Big" eh Mick?

The BIG in bigmick is actually after a bouncer that used to work at the Pub though Kaz. He was an absolute monster so  he was bigmick and I was, well just Mick   :( . Anyways when I first logged on, most stuff on the internet that needed a password wouldn't take Mick or Micky or anything like that so I started using bigmick. In the last couple of years I think I've tried my best to live upto it as the old beer belly has helped in the weight going up to 15 1/2 stone, but as I'm only 6 feet tall I don't really qualify. The missus will confirm that what you see is what you get and it's fair to say that I don't measure up in any way shape or form TBH    :D
So in a nutshell, allcomers should feel free to give me as much sh!te as they wish, I ain't that big. Rule about circuit bars still holds true though    :;):

That Mick the bouncer was always known as UGLY Mick... maybe you need to change your name..eh?
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:00 am

thats harsh ola
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:20 am

let's kewell play..................
darwisigila

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:19 am

Just joining in the playtime banter.... this is the school yard forum, isnt it??
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:08 am

kewell on saturday  :no
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:35 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:I cant believe this thread judge.
I have criticised Harry time and time again, especially after he refused to play in the champions league last season.
But at this moment what has he done to provoke this thread ?
He is virtually back from injury and deserves support...for now.
If fans dont give him this chance when Rafa clearly rates him that will not help the team at all.
I understand where people are coming from who slag Kewell but cant understand why he is being criticised when he is just coming back into the first team. ???

I was about to say something similar. The guy has been injured for how long? What about lack of match fitness? Noone seems to be willing to give him the same sort of break as someone such as Michael Owen was given.

From what LFC reports, a lot of the injuries were accountable to major problems that needed an operation to fix, which he wasn't allowed to have before. Rafa recognised that and he's now finally on the last few rungs of the ladder to recovery.

He deserves time to get back into the game and us getting at him all the time can't help the psychological side of his game.

Yes his wages are high, but sometimes that's how things go.
Homebooby

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:44 pm

Woollyback wrote:kewell has to be given a chance to prove himself but for me he's on f*ckin thin ice, he's had his injuries but you can't argue against the fact that even when fully fit he's a bone-idle cunt

sure he's got the talent but we can't persevere for ever waiting for him to show it. hopefully he can get a few months under his belt injury-free to ressurrect his career and show us he can fulfil his star billing, otherwise it's time to ship him out somewhere

agreed woolly.

if you ask the leeds fans, then they say much of the same, and he wasnt injured so much there as he is here !  :pirate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:53 pm

Kewell has been poor and he's had more chances than an alcholic gambler in Las Vegas but i can remember the likes of Arsenal and Man U coming in for him before we snatched him.He was pretty good at first for us then the injuries started and his career just faded away from then on. It dosnt help when his interfering nob head Socceroos coach got involved and messed his head up. Now the injuries have been solved (Touch wood "Rooneys head"!!!!hahaha) and with the right attitude we may yet see this class act that we thought he was gonna be.
Red squirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion