Harry kewell - When is he gonna be sold?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:42 pm

sorry to  :bump  this thread.

but apparantly kewells wife has said on celebrity get me outa here, that harry wants to play on the continent, and not for lfc. thats his dream, and that he has an easy life.

well, i knew he was a loser from the start, and his wife did say these words openly, so i expect they are true. She also said, according to reports that he doesnt see eye to eye with rafa.

so i say get rid
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:09 pm

If he didn't see eye-to-eye with Rafa then he wouldn't had been played against Milan in CL Final. Benitez has given him chances and he himself has admitted that he has to and wants to pay him back for that.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:17 pm

A.B. wrote:If he didn't see eye-to-eye with Rafa then he wouldn't had been played against Milan in CL Final. Benitez has given him chances and he himself has admitted that he has to and wants to pay him back for that.

i dont think you saw what his wife said, did you AB. I heard her with my own ears mate, and he wants away from LFC. fact
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:23 pm

Judge wrote:sorry to  :bump  this thread.

but apparantly kewells wife has said on celebrity get me outa here, that harry wants to play on the continent, and not for lfc. thats his dream, and that he has an easy life.

well, i knew he was a loser from the start, and his wife did say these words openly, so i expect they are true. She also said, according to reports that he doesnt see eye to eye with rafa.

so i say get rid

Nothing like indulging in self importance by bumping your own thread  :glare:

FYI (as you always seem to inform everyone else) There is already an existing thread HERE which is currently dissapearing into the abyss and has been around for a couple of days!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:28 pm

Judge wrote:a splinter would keep him out, useless cunt he is!!

:bowdown  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:28 pm

thanks for the info max.

it couldve been worse, i couldve started a new thread but didnt.

have a nice weekend max, your contributions to the forum are legendary, and we should all bow to your obvious skill in stating obvious facts.

your time would be best served making a contribution to threads rather than being a one man band in trying to discredit others, due to your own personal agenda. i have no axe to grind with you, and due to all the tention on forum at the moment, it would be best if you could keep your own council.

if you dont like my threads, for whatever reason, then stay away from them. its that simple. well it should be for you anyway. :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:29 pm

so i say get rid

I created a thread about it about 2 days ago mate  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:32 pm

it couldve been worse, i couldve started a new thread but didnt.

I'm really overwhelmed, that's so kind of yours. :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:32 pm

Paul C wrote:

so i say get rid

didnt realise paul, but this has ben going for a while, and i certainly wasnt trying to bump my own self importance

have a nice day mate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:38 pm

Judge wrote:
Paul C wrote:

so i say get rid

didnt realise paul, but this has ben going for a while, and i certainly wasnt trying to bump my own self importance

have a nice day mate

I meant I created a thread about what Sheree Murphy said: http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14466

Have a nice weekend Judge  :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:42 pm

sorry judge but this is getting closed. we have enough kewell topics on the go.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion