Harry kewell's effort - Not acceptable

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:45 pm

let me begin by saying that i have by no means got a vendetta against harry kewell. i think he is a top class player who has had a difficult first season. but even on saturday, as in recent weeks, the amount of effort the guy put in was a DISGRACE. ok he may have been carrying an injury and he may be low on confidence but i at least want the guy to put in 100% week in week out. one newspaper reporter even claimed that he should be docked a weeks wages for his ineptitude. the fact he got subbed for cheyrou sums up his contribution. come on harry. liverpool fans deserve better.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:06 pm

Id like to see the gaffer take more control over players like harry and emile. He should be given a free rein on the pitch but i think he needs to be handled a lot better. He is a class player, the goals hes scored for us this season pprooves this. The problem is lately his effort just hasnt been there. This si the club hes always wanted to play for so im hoping there is some kind of reason for this, and it has to be sorted out soon
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion