Happy days - Happy ways

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Chelsea forever. » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:20 pm

All's well that end's well. And this certainly did end well. Id like to congratulate yal that your inspirational skipper Stevie G is to stay.

Im sure its a wise and healthy decision, I see Liverpool as a very strong side now and a serious threat to the top3.

I understand Figo has been confirmed and its only formalities that need to be sorted out. It will be a great signing. Figo is one of my favorite players, I simply adore him and he would bring a lot of experience and skill to an already strong side.

I think Rafa has made some wise decisions in Reina, Figo and the young Spaniard. When you have players like Alonso-Gerrard-Figo in your midfield you know you automatically bring stability to the side.

Wish you all the success and a good run in the League this time around. But dont be betting on snatching points from us, Joe cole will be there to get the winning goal :cool:

--

Iv been watching the news and what has happened is truely very very sad. My prayers go out to all the people involved and their families.

God bless.
Chelsea forever.

Postby red37 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:52 pm

yeh m8 too sad  :(  :down:  :(

at least we up here dont get that sort of threat to our daily life THAT often (manchester exc.)

YET

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby liamac » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:54 pm

Always  good to have honest opinions  and non biast  from other teams supporters , good on  ye pal

Been watching the tv all day with the other half ........her sister is a nurse  in the centre of London and alot of my partners work mates were  in and around the centre too   ( she is also a nurse ).
My heart goes out to all those people  who are injured died or bereaved .
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:26 am

All's well that end's well. And this certainly did end well. Id like to congratulate yal that your inspirational skipper Stevie G is to stay.
Im sure its a wise and healthy decision, I see Liverpool as a very strong side now and a serious threat to the top3.
I understand Figo has been confirmed and its only formalities that need to be sorted out. It will be a great signing. Figo is one of my favorite players, I simply adore him and he would bring a lot of experience and skill to an already strong side.
I think Rafa has made some wise decisions in Reina, Figo and the young Spaniard. When you have players like Alonso-Gerrard-Figo in your midfield you know you automatically bring stability to the side.
Wish you all the success and a good run in the League this time around. But dont be betting on snatching points from us, Joe cole will be there to get the winning goal 
Iv been watching the news and what has happened is truely very very sad. My prayers go out to all the people involved and their families.
God bless.

yup! I do understand .... but don't be sad .... never too late for you to change from Chelsea Forever to Liverpool for life ......come and support the team RED because the future is RED 

:laugh: :laugh:
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:29 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Wish you all the success and a good run in the League this time around. But dont be betting on snatching points from us, Joe cole will be there to get the winning goal 
God bless.

yup! I do understand .... but don't be sad .... never too late for you to change from Chelsea Forever to Liverpool for life ......come and support the team RED because the future is RED 

good shout as i also believe that we will be serious title challengers very soon.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MCYan » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:38 am

I personally am not from UK, but best wishes to everyone who were injured/passed away and all their families who suffered from the attacks in London...

On a brighter note, I hope Figo can still produce his dribbling skills at Liverpool.. and please don't slow down our whole team too much... ???
MCYan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:05 am

surprising there is actually a chelsea fan who isnt an arrogant tw*t and is willing to be fair and give their honest view
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:11 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
God bless.

Never going to happen mate.

Im Chelsea forever and beyond.

But i do appreciate and enjoy Liverpool and wish them all the success as they are a fantastic club with amazing fans, great players and one of the best managers around.

As for the future .. dont think it will be red as long as Joe Cole is around  :rasp
Chelsea forever.

Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:14 am

Chelsea,  what do you think of the Ronaldinho rumours - fact or fiction?
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:32 pm

Fiction.

Ronaldhino does not fit into our plans. He is not a player Jose would buy. All paper talk.
Chelsea forever.

Postby who_am_i_88 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:48 pm

how bout essien? think you will get him in the end?
who_am_i_88

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:50 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Ronaldhino does not fit into our plans.

laughable. A player that good would be made to fit into the plans, If Chelsea got him they would be unstoppable.

but you're right that he won't sign for Chlesea, all paper tlak.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:54 pm

Ronaldhino is a great player no doubt. I quite enjoy watching him play.

But i have my doubts about how well he would adapt to a strict tactical approach. He enjoys a lot of freedom on the pitch, Chelsea rarely play like that.

Anycase i wouldnt want us to sign him.
Chelsea forever.

Postby mighty mo » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:08 pm

all that expensive champagne   and prawn sandwiches at stamford bridge must be  clouding your judgement  if you don,t think ronaldihno would,nt be a good signing for chelsea.the guy is absolute genius personified
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:08 pm

As for the future .. dont think it will be red as long as Joe Cole is around.

I would have thought that would have been one reason to see the light and follow a real football club.  :p

There is no doubt Cole has talent,he also has the ability to make me want to throw up every time Isee him play,with his cheating and constant bitching.

Got to go now ,just thought of someone to put in the who would you love to punch thread. :p
84-1106852058

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion