Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

42-45 points (minimum 7 wins out of 8)
52%
38-41 points (minimum 5 wins out of 8)
42%
34-37 points (minimum 3 wins out of 8)
2%
33 points or less (as long as we're unbeaten)
4%

Total votes : 50

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:05 pm

oh ffs its worse than neighbours the amount of bickering that YET AGAIN isnt being left to pms.

we're playing well, 21 in 5 or even if u leave out the 8-0 drubbing in europe its 14 in 4 with coneding just one. the team is playing well together as well and possibly more importantly they all look to be enjoying the game. There is no in house bickering that we know about and we have that reading match which is actually one of our most important games of the season.

will carra be rested to avoid his 5th yellow card and a ban against manu? will hobbs play instead? what will Rafa do with Reading around the corner... this is an important game, and the thread shouldnt be ruined with stupid arguaments (im saying NO NAMES)

so, in conclusion, the halfway point hinges on tomorrows emphatically important game in my humble opinion
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:17 pm

dawson99 wrote:oh ffs its worse than neighbours the amount of bickering that YET AGAIN isnt being left to pms.

we're playing well, 21 in 5 or even if u leave out the 8-0 drubbing in europe its 14 in 4 with coneding just one. the team is playing well together as well and possibly more importantly they all look to be enjoying the game. There is no in house bickering that we know about and we have that reading match which is actually one of our most important games of the season.

will carra be rested to avoid his 5th yellow card and a ban against manu? will hobbs play instead? what will Rafa do with Reading around the corner... this is an important game, and the thread shouldnt be ruined with stupid arguaments (im saying NO NAMES)

so, in conclusion, the halfway point hinges on tomorrows emphatically important game in my humble opinion

Maths is obviously not your strong point mate 21 - 8 = 13 not 14 :D
account deleted by request

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:23 pm

s@int wrote:
dawson99 wrote:oh ffs its worse than neighbours the amount of bickering that YET AGAIN isnt being left to pms.

And he works for a bookies !!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:28 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
s@int wrote:

And he works for a bookies !!

Maybe he included the tax  :D

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:37 pm

uve seen how often im on here, can hardly say i WORK for a bookies :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:47 pm

Not bothered about a specific total, but I'd like us to be within 3 points of Man U by Jan 1st.

Good though Arsenal have been, I still think the Mancs are the team to beat.
ivor_the_injun

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:36 pm

s@int wrote:

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:17 am

Bad Bob wrote:
peewee wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
peewee wrote:i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

spot on about what mate?

read them mate and you will see, sadly it seems like there is a fault in here that removes posts, normally when bad bob is online coincidently enough    :D

The facts speak for themselves, as you are so fond of saying, and Supersub has shared them.  No posts have been deleted in this thread.  You're a paranoid one, you are.  Get a grip. :no

and you are clueless, rather than cast aspersions your time would be better suited trying to find out why posts are disappearing. as i have just told someone else i have nothing to gain by saying a post disappeared, i never complained to anyone about it, i simply mentioned in in the thread.

it seems some people are devoid of sensible thought in here
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:21 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:oooooooooh bad bob must have deleted my post, next time you want to delete a post have the courtesy to inform the poster why you are doing it

I have not deleted your post, just to clarify.

In fact isnt this the second time you have claimed that posts have been deleted when they have not ?

"Look at me, I am being oppressed"

Get a grip.

where do i say you have deleted my post nobhead, maybe you can't read, maybe those blinkers are blocking your reading vision as well as the vision as to what is happening in front of your own eyes. the fact is a post was deleted in this thread, just as a post was deleted previously, although it seems you must know everything about everything on here, when in fact you miss most of what goes on as you are too busy trying to outdo your previous sarcastic post.

just so you know my feelings as well, see we can all like idiots although you do it better than most.

i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

so get a grip on reality sweetheart

No.

The fact is that no posts have ben deleted from this thread, just like they where not deleted from the thread last time you made out like you where being oppressed.

You sweetheart are a liar, and worse than that, you have been found out.

and as i have just said to bob, your time would be better spent finding out why a post has gone from this thread, surely a mod would be interested if the forum has a fault or are you too busy trying to be clever, do not call me a liar leon, ever.

the fact is a post has gone from this thread, i wrote a post and i added it, since you are clever then tell me why it isn't here, i can easily call you a liar, i can say it was here and been deleted so you leon are a liar
112-1077774096

Postby maguskwt » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 am

peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:oooooooooh bad bob must have deleted my post, next time you want to delete a post have the courtesy to inform the poster why you are doing it

I have not deleted your post, just to clarify.

In fact isnt this the second time you have claimed that posts have been deleted when they have not ?

"Look at me, I am being oppressed"

Get a grip.

where do i say you have deleted my post nobhead, maybe you can't read, maybe those blinkers are blocking your reading vision as well as the vision as to what is happening in front of your own eyes. the fact is a post was deleted in this thread, just as a post was deleted previously, although it seems you must know everything about everything on here, when in fact you miss most of what goes on as you are too busy trying to outdo your previous sarcastic post.

just so you know my feelings as well, see we can all like idiots although you do it better than most.

i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

so get a grip on reality sweetheart

No.

The fact is that no posts have ben deleted from this thread, just like they where not deleted from the thread last time you made out like you where being oppressed.

You sweetheart are a liar, and worse than that, you have been found out.

and as i have just said to bob, your time would be better spent finding out why a post has gone from this thread, surely a mod would be interested if the forum has a fault or are you too busy trying to be clever, do not call me a liar leon, ever.

the fact is a post has gone from this thread, i wrote a post and i added it, since you are clever then tell me why it isn't here, i can easily call you a liar, i can say it was here and been deleted so you leon are a liar

well well... pls don't fight... technology is not perfect mate...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:25 am

peewee wrote:you leon are a liar

And his pants were on fire
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:43 am

peewee wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
peewee wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
peewee wrote:i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

spot on about what mate?

read them mate and you will see, sadly it seems like there is a fault in here that removes posts, normally when bad bob is online coincidently enough    :D

The facts speak for themselves, as you are so fond of saying, and Supersub has shared them.  No posts have been deleted in this thread.  You're a paranoid one, you are.  Get a grip. :no

and you are clueless, rather than cast aspersions your time would be better suited trying to find out why posts are disappearing. as i have just told someone else i have nothing to gain by saying a post disappeared, i never complained to anyone about it, i simply mentioned in in the thread.

it seems some people are devoid of sensible thought in here

You're unbelievable.  You "never complained", just "mentioned it in a thread" did you?  Well, let me just remind you of how you "mentioned" it:

That's a pretty massive aspersion you're casting on me there--one you repeat in a later post.  But I'm clueless, somehow?  Never mind that not one other person has complained about glitches in months.  Never mind that Supersub--who can verify whether posts were deleted--has assured you that no one has deleted your post.  Somehow I'm supposed to disregard the fact that you've tried to make me look a t!t in public and investigate your rubbish claim about disappearing posts.  Don't hold your breath. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:53 am

Manhattan's posts have been going missing recently.

I have it on good authority though, that they will eventually be returned.

In exchange for Richard Dreyfuss at Devils Tower, Wyoming.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:15 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:Manhattan's posts have been going missing recently.

I have it on good authority though, that they will eventually be returned.

In exchange for Richard Dreyfuss at Devils Tower, Wyoming.

sometimes your humour is too advanced Manhattan...  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:45 am

I have noticed that if you post a reply and vote at the same time the post doesn't appear. Maybe thats a possible answer?

I can't see any reason why peewee would lie about a disappearing post, or why Bob would say he hadn't deleted a post if he had. Obviously the problem lies elsewhere.

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion