Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

42-45 points (minimum 7 wins out of 8)
52%
38-41 points (minimum 5 wins out of 8)
42%
34-37 points (minimum 3 wins out of 8)
2%
33 points or less (as long as we're unbeaten)
4%

Total votes : 50

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:47 pm

I'm having chicken jalfrezi tonight with a naan and four poppadoms.  Can't wait.
jonnymac1979

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:50 pm

Mango chutney?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Yer, I'm not that fussy on that though.  I usually don't bother with that.  See what happens later.
jonnymac1979

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:31 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Yer, I'm not that fussy on that though.  I usually don't bother with that.  See what happens later.

Me neither really...prefer a bit of that Rd onion/Coriander stuff meself.

Now...about this points tally - we are not a million miles away from being where we need to be. But the second half of this season is going to prove tougher than the first, in terms of visiting the top sides. Momentum is gathering pace though and overall - its been a while since we were within relative touching distance this far in for a while. Long may it continue - the next week or two is critical.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:38 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Not really, there have been many occasions over the last 3 years that we have played well, we have also managed to win 2 major trophies over that period. THAT is why i will not lambast him and his methods at every oppurtunity, unlike your goodself, who gives the impression (I may be wrong) that you are hoping we draw and lose just so get the chance to say you're 'right'.

Making accusations like that says to me that a) your desperate in your answers B) your trying to start a flame war.  :talktothehand

Neither
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby jono » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:09 pm

just repost what you had to say
You got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
jono

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:44 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:oooooooooh bad bob must have deleted my post, next time you want to delete a post have the courtesy to inform the poster why you are doing it

I have not deleted your post, just to clarify.

In fact isnt this the second time you have claimed that posts have been deleted when they have not ?

"Look at me, I am being oppressed"

Get a grip.

where do i say you have deleted my post nobhead, maybe you can't read, maybe those blinkers are blocking your reading vision as well as the vision as to what is happening in front of your own eyes. the fact is a post was deleted in this thread, just as a post was deleted previously, although it seems you must know everything about everything on here, when in fact you miss most of what goes on as you are too busy trying to outdo your previous sarcastic post.

just so you know my feelings as well, see we can all like idiots although you do it better than most.

i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

so get a grip on reality sweetheart
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:46 pm

Sabre wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
peewee wrote:oooooooooh bad bob must have deleted my post, next time you want to delete a post have the courtesy to inform the poster why you are doing it

What in the f.uck are you talking about?  I haven't deleted a thing of yours.  ???

Peewee mate, it's not the mods, it's Windows Vista.

If you're using it, that's the reason things dissapear and strange things happen. Uninstall it.

How do you work that out ?

It was sarcasm mate. It's not Windows Vista, it's Peewee accusing falsely again

Do I have to explain everything ?  :laugh:

who rattled your, you are like a little boy clinging to the coat tails of the bigger boys, like the little weasel who hangs round with the bullies thinking it gives him credibility,

so thats equal now, quits, one stupid uncalled comment from you and one response from me
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby supersub » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Once again...no posts have been deleted from this thread.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby maguskwt » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:43 pm

Sabre wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

What in the f.uck are you talking about?  I haven't deleted a thing of yours.  ???

Peewee mate, it's not the mods, it's Windows Vista.

If you're using it, that's the reason things dissapear and strange things happen. Uninstall it.

:D  :D  :D ...

you know what... you're right about vista mate... never have I been more fustratd with any other type of windows OS... Microsoft and Bill gates have out done themselves and that's saying something...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:45 pm

peewee wrote:i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

spot on about what mate?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:47 pm

maguskwt wrote:
peewee wrote:i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

spot on about what mate?

read them mate and you will see, sadly it seems like there is a fault in here that removes posts, normally when bad bob is online coincidently enough    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:47 pm

peewee wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

spot on about what mate?

read them mate and you will see, sadly it seems like there is a fault in here that removes posts, normally when bad bob is online coincidently enough    :D

The facts speak for themselves, as you are so fond of saying, and Supersub has shared them.  No posts have been deleted in this thread.  You're a paranoid one, you are.  Get a grip. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby hello_red » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:03 pm

away for a couple of days and my trusted forum has gone from intelligent, if sometimes heated discussion into 'you deleted my post' ' no i didnt you blind bat its windows vista'

grow up the lot of ya

anyway,
im happy as long as we are in touching distance of the top spot, be it 0-6 points off would be fine with me. We are usually strong after new year so hopegully we are this season and we can kick and russle a few feathers and hopefully in the end pluck them completely.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:50 pm

peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

I have not deleted your post, just to clarify.

In fact isnt this the second time you have claimed that posts have been deleted when they have not ?

"Look at me, I am being oppressed"

Get a grip.

where do i say you have deleted my post nobhead, maybe you can't read, maybe those blinkers are blocking your reading vision as well as the vision as to what is happening in front of your own eyes. the fact is a post was deleted in this thread, just as a post was deleted previously, although it seems you must know everything about everything on here, when in fact you miss most of what goes on as you are too busy trying to outdo your previous sarcastic post.

just so you know my feelings as well, see we can all like idiots although you do it better than most.

i have never claimed that my posts have altered things, however my posts have been spot on however much you want to deny that, but the facts speak for themselves.

so get a grip on reality sweetheart

No.

The fact is that no posts have ben deleted from this thread, just like they where not deleted from the thread last time you made out like you where being oppressed.

You sweetheart are a liar, and worse than that, you have been found out.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion