Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

42-45 points (minimum 7 wins out of 8)
52%
38-41 points (minimum 5 wins out of 8)
42%
34-37 points (minimum 3 wins out of 8)
2%
33 points or less (as long as we're unbeaten)
4%

Total votes : 50

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:49 pm

I believe that we will win all our games up to the new year, the whole sqaud must be brimming with confidence, they have all played a part in our recent good form.

The manager has yet again stuck to his convictions but damn him he's shown again that it is possible to do well 'INSPITE' of his system. We'd be winning the quad each year if he never 'fcked about with the team'....you know i am right.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:59 pm

redtrader74 wrote:I believe that we will win all our games up to the new year, the whole sqaud must be brimming with confidence, they have all played a part in our recent good form.

The manager has yet again stuck to his convictions but damn him he's shown again that it is possible to do well 'INSPITE' of his system. We'd be winning the quad each year if he never 'fcked about with the team'....you know i am right.

How many times have you been able to say that about our manager in regards to league form.

I bet you've being dying to say that for three years, and after a really good but short run, your convinced more by his methods than ever.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:24 pm

peewee wrote:oooooooooh bad bob must have deleted my post, next time you want to delete a post have the courtesy to inform the poster why you are doing it

I haven't deleted anything of yours neither.
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:21 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
peewee wrote:oooooooooh bad bob must have deleted my post, next time you want to delete a post have the courtesy to inform the poster why you are doing it

nor me
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:24 pm

stmichael wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

nor me

I'm Spartacus :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:27 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:I believe that we will win all our games up to the new year, the whole sqaud must be brimming with confidence, they have all played a part in our recent good form.

How many times have you been able to say that about our manager in regards to league form.

I bet you've being dying to say that for three years, and after a really good but short run, your convinced more by his methods than ever.

Not really, there have been many occasions over the last 3 years that we have played well, we have also managed to win 2 major trophies over that period. THAT is why i will not lambast him and his methods at every oppurtunity, unlike your goodself, who gives the impression (I may be wrong) that you are hoping we draw and lose just so get the chance to say you're 'right'.

Although you are right about one thing, the recent good run does prove that it is POSSIBLE to play well, get results AND rotate to the level he does, and clearly indicates that there is more to our poor results than what may be read in the papers.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:30 pm

No posts have been deleted
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:41 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
stmichael wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

nor me

I'm Spartacus :D

INFAMY INFAMY..........they've all got it infamy  :D
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:59 pm

Not really, there have been many occasions over the last 3 years that we have played well, we have also managed to win 2 major trophies over that period. THAT is why i will not lambast him and his methods at every oppurtunity, unlike your goodself, who gives the impression (I may be wrong) that you are hoping we draw and lose just so get the chance to say you're 'right'.

Making accusations like that says to me that a) your desperate in your answers B) your trying to start a flame war.  :talktothehand
66-1112520797

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Not guilty your high and mightiness!  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

What in the f.uck are you talking about?  I haven't deleted a thing of yours.  ???

Peewee mate, it's not the mods, it's Windows Vista.

If you're using it, that's the reason things dissapear and strange things happen. Uninstall it.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:28 pm

Sabre wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

What in the f.uck are you talking about?  I haven't deleted a thing of yours.  ???

If you're using it, that's the reason things dissapear and strange things happen. Uninstall it.

How do you work that out ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Ah ha i knew it all along , it was that other Spanish mod ,peewee. JUANDO'S VISTA.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:31 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

How do you work that out ?

It was sarcasm mate. It's not Windows Vista, it's Peewee accusing falsely again

Do I have to explain everything ?  :laugh:
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:32 pm

Can't whack it  :)

Ive got curry on the brain this week!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion