the truth always makes me laugh  :p

The truth is funny that way
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:13 pm

kazza wrote:
A.B. wrote:
kazza wrote:
A.B. wrote:I'll be getting it for my birthday hopefully.

Finally into double digits. Congrats on reaching the mile stone which is 10 years old. Let's hope you get your gift after you eat your cake so as not to get the pages all dirty.

Slusaj ti supcina jedna, jebi ti mater svoju. Razumjes? Idi u tri pizde materine, dosadni vrag jedan. Idi bre igraj se sa lotkama, jonako si djete od tri godine.

English:

Execuse me, the next time you want to be taken seriously don't talk with your foot in your mouth and your head up your :censored::talktothehand

Oh dear!

Well at least you are consistant.

"Jt Hjdt wkd y y xny jsgdtb"

English:

"You will always be a nob-head"

Just because you can speak only one language doesn't mean that others can't. Go educate yourself idiot, pick up a dictionary. You might learn something new.

Now please by all means make up your own language so you can feel a bit better about yourself. You are a sad tit afterall so it wouldn't surprise me by any means if you did just that.

Kako možeš bit tolko glupo, pićko jedna.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:15 pm

Judge wrote: :D :D  i love you kazza :D

Oh so you ''love'' Kazza? Funnily enough you go around the forum and editing quotes to make others look like something they aren't. Well, at least I don't have to edit your quote, you've done the job for me.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:18 pm

AB's firey today! :D

Why has kazza got a personal vendetta against you anyway?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:23 pm

I really don't care why he has a personal vendetta [I couldn't care to remember why anyways] but he's been ranting about how I'm not ''Croatian'' for whatever reason.

Supposedly I've gotten the worst of him. Well if a ''10 year old'' [note: yet another bullocks posted by him] can get under his skin and get the worst of him,then he really is a sad miserable tit.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:41 pm

the truth always makes me laugh

Thats quite interesting Judge. Then what I'm about to say should make you laugh since it is the truth concerning you. Out of all the veterans of this forum, you are the one who has least contributed to the forum in the LFC General Discussion. Out of the 6409 posts you've made, 99.9% of those posts have been made in the General Chit Chat Shit area. And the other .1% you've posted here has been chit chat shit that doesn't belong here.

Leon whilst I can't get along with him, has been right about you all along.

Hajde Kazza, šta cekaš ?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:51 pm

In my country there is a saying that says something like "In a shut mouth, the flies don't enter" meaning that you shouldn't speak sometimes otherwise you could get some trouble :laugh:

Nevertheless, I'll take the risk. I must say A.B. that I enjoy quite a lot to read your posts. But at the same time I'm not surprised some users take it too personally. You talk very honest, and it seems to me that you have good knowledge in football but sometimes you explain the point a bit categorically :)

My favourite quote is "In the internet every different oppinion is taken as a personal insult". If you add a different opinion , with somewhat categorical answer like someone speaking nonsense, that is, if you add comments about the poster and you don't stick to the text you are answering, you'll always have a bunch of people p.issed off with you.

No problem with me though :) (I'm even prepared to be flamed), but I just thought I should share this view about how psicology works in a forum of so many different people.

Cheers mate!
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:56 pm

Considering A.B. is Croatian and lives in the States, he he more passionate about LFC than some english people on here, the same goes for our other friends accross the world.
Atleast they make an effort.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:58 pm

I appreciate your phsycological analysis Sabre :D , you've become a frequent poster here as of a late and your English is better than some people whose primary language is English :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:58 pm

and by the same standards thare somescousers that are complete idiots, and some londoners who are pure genius :P

basically we all have opinions and they all count to a certain extent, but some people are just (as red would say) dumba$$es

as for istanbul chat. it was a great night, but i dont wanna live on the coat tails of istanbul for too long, personally i wanna keep getting bigger and better things to cheer about (although dont wanna sound like a glory hunter, but we do crave glory or why bother following a sport)

have fun all
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby primodua » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:02 pm

i never liked AC or Juve... cocky :censored:....
Inter on the other hand...well since u have been so nice in this post....I LIKE!! :laugh:

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:05 pm

Personally, I cant stand AC Milan or Juventus for that matter. Inter Milan are another story, but they have been disappointing. Even when they had the likes of Ronaldo in their team, they couldn't win Serie ''A''
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:06 pm

A.B. wrote:
the truth always makes me laugh

Thats quite interesting Judge. Then what I'm about to say should make you laugh since it is the truth concerning you. Out of all the veterans of this forum, you are the one who has least contributed to the forum in the LFC General Discussion. Out of the 6409 posts you've made, 99.9% of those posts have been made in the General Chit Chat Shit area. And the other .1% you've posted here has been chit chat shit that doesn't belong here.

Leon whilst I can't get along with him, has been right about you all along.

Hajde Kazza, šta cekaš ?

steady yellow card man  :p

btw, anyone else says that i am a gary glitter person, i will ask for their details to be passed to me, so i can prosecute them. I have kids and no one has the right to say that

so fuck off  :veryangry
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion