Had enough of - Anti liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red Dotty » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:12 am

I am going to make this clear from the start.

This is a personnal feeling and i expect no replies, that already gives food for the comedy posters out there.

I possibly like most on here joined this site due to the fact that, i get to go to about half a dozen league games a season but alot more champ league and carling cup games due to more tickets available. From where i live it is about £100-£120 round trip. So joining this site kept me upto date with current topics involving the club.I like most am more than impressed with "SOME" of our more senior members on there knowledge and inside info on the club.

But of late i have got myself so wound up reading some of the quotes from SO CALLED FELLOW SUPPORTERS of the team i have followed all my life that i have not been logging on. I am not on about the posters with constructive and sensible points of view more the ones that start threads such as

Raffa should GO
Where's it all gone wrong
Bring back Paco

and all that sort of :censored:

Also if like myself you are passionate about this great club and try to remain upbeat you are labbelled or made to feel that you know feck all about football, to those people who make those sort of remarks and it tends to be made from those more senior members to those with less posts, take your :censored: out from your hand and spend the money getting to the games and vent your passion by cheering on the team.

fecking hell someone even put an article in a thread about selling SG while we can get a good price WTF. Would Chelsea have said that about fat fwank. NO

I am possitive that players and staff of the club pick up on this vibe and that in it's self adds to the pressure, having seen the way the players celebrated when we won at Everton maybe explains that.

So for what it is worth here are my reasons why i am happy with this great club.

1. Two fantastic seasons in the CL
2. A great manager that is wanted around the world
3. Money and finacial backing to really compete with the big guns
4. A great new stadium in prospect
5. Torres
6. The real possibility of winning the holy grail EPL
7. Unbeaten the league
8. Beating Everton away

I am not saying that there are not issues at the club that might have an effect on FORM but we are liverpool, things are in a whole looking good and we might just do it this or next year.

So there long possibly not the most perfect of grammer or spelling but so what stop reading and get along to a game or two

YNWA

In LIVERPOOL AND IT'S SUPPORTERS I TRUST

:bowdown  :hearts
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby Red @ Heart » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:21 am

But of late i have got myself so wound up reading some of the quotes from SO CALLED FELLOW SUPPORTERS of the team i have followed all my life that i have not been logging on. I am not on about the posters with constructive and sensible points of view more the ones that start threads such as

Raffa should GO
Bring back Paco

so im not allowed an oppinion?  if i think and we know already liverpool are not up to standards i will voice my oppinion whether you like it or not, i want liverpool to succeed.

I am not saying that there are not issues at the club that might have an effect on FORM but we are liverpool, things are in a whole looking good and we might just do it this or next year.

other than the win against Everton last week and the draw against chelsea, what have liverpool got to shout for? we are unbeaten in the league yes, but drawing every game is not gonna win us the league, we will get hammered today, i know it, if not and we win like i said in other posts ill run the dtreets naked  :eyebrow  ,  but seriuosly i can not see us winning no league this year./
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:26 am

Red Dotty wrote:I am going to make this clear from the start.

This is a personnal feeling and i expect no replies, that already gives food for the comedy posters out there.

I possibly like most on here joined this site due to the fact that, i get to go to about half a dozen league games a season but alot more champ league and carling cup games due to more tickets available. From where i live it is about £100-£120 round trip. So joining this site kept me upto date with current topics involving the club.I like most am more than impressed with "SOME" of our more senior members on there knowledge and inside info on the club.

Raffa should GO
Bring back Paco

and all that sort of :censored:

Also if like myself you are passionate about this great club and try to remain upbeat you are labbelled or made to feel that you know feck all about football, to those people who make those sort of remarks and it tends to be made from those more senior members to those with less posts, take your :censored: out from your hand and spend the money getting to the games and vent your passion by cheering on the team.

fecking hell someone even put an article in a thread about selling SG while we can get a good price WTF. Would Chelsea have said that about fat fwank. NO

I am possitive that players and staff of the club pick up on this vibe and that in it's self adds to the pressure, having seen the way the players celebrated when we won at Everton maybe explains that.

So for what it is worth here are my reasons why i am happy with this great club.

1. Two fantastic seasons in the CL
2. A great manager that is wanted around the world
3. Money and finacial backing to really compete with the big guns
4. A great new stadium in prospect
5. Torres
6. The real possibility of winning the holy grail EPL
7. Unbeaten the league
8. Beating Everton away

So there long possibly not the most perfect of grammer or spelling but so what stop reading and get along to a game or two

YNWA

In LIVERPOOL AND IT'S SUPPORTERS I TRUST

:bowdown  :hearts

this are the fans that i was talking about , when we voice out for opinions on the flaws on the team , they get :censored: ??? Please mate accept the truth , and u got to admit that pako going has certainly had an effect on us  ..

Open your eyes and see it as it really is .
If u are a true LFC fan that you will accept it that the teams has flaws and it is not a perfect team ..
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:31 am

Red wrote:

Raffa should GO
Bring back Paco

so im not allowed an oppinion?  if i think and we know already liverpool are not up to standards i will voice my oppinion whether you like it or not, i want liverpool to succeed.

other than the win against Everton last week and the draw against chelsea, what have liverpool got to shout for? we are unbeaten in the league yes, but drawing every game is not gonna win us the league, we will get hammered today, i know it, if not and we win like i said in other posts ill run the dtreets naked  :eyebrow  ,  but seriuosly i can not see us winning no league this year./

You see it's posts like this that are not warranted.
"WE WILL GET HAMMERED TODAY I KNOW IT" . Nice one , very positive i must say. So if we do get beat today ,will you be sitting in your armchair ,very happy with yourself.So you can say i told you so or sack fecking rafa, or will you be fecking gutted like the rest of us.  :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Dotty » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:32 am

the first 2 posts

enough said

1. why are win not going to win today?
2. Why are we not going to win the league?
3. I am possitive there for those anti liverpool and establishment have labbelled me

:rasp
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby Red Dotty » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:33 am

hell i might declare war on the anti fecking liverpool brigade :D
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:34 am

Red Dotty wrote:the first 2 posts

enough said

3. I am possitive there for those anti liverpool and establishment have labbelled me

we're not gonna win the league if fans like u cannot see the mistakes and think that all is rosy in the team ...
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Dotty » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:36 am

Toffeehater wrote:
Red Dotty wrote:the first 2 posts

enough said

we're not gonna win the league if fans like u cannot see the mistakes and think that all is rosy in the team ...

miss quoted again

this is what the post is on about please read in more careful
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:43 am

There are many posters with many opinions and they seem to vary from 'Rafa out' to 'Rafa is God and can do no wrong'.

Basically they are going from one extreme to the other.

I myself feel as though I have a little more perspective than :D  Although i'm not full of the optimism as some, I do still support Liverpool FC.

TBH Nobody surely can be optimistic about us at the moment, I'm wondering like everyone else when we're going to pick up our form.

But because I have recently critisised Rafa and the team lately it does not mean I want them to "fail to prove a point" or I support the team any less than the optimists.

One more thing to note, I'll miss the game because of time difference, and I'm f.ucking livid :angry:

But I'll see it tomorrow, as long as me Manx mate doesnt tell me the score. :)
66-1112520797

Postby Red Dotty » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:47 am

Bamaga man wrote:There are many posters with many opinions and they seem to vary from 'Rafa out' to 'Rafa is God and can do no wrong'.

I myself feel as though I have a little more perspective than :D  Although i'm not full of the optimism as some, I do still support Liverpool FC.

TBH Nobody surely can be optimistic about us at the moment, I'm wondering like everyone else when we're going to pick up our form.

But because I have recently critisised Rafa and the team lately it does not mean I want them to "fail to prove a point" or I support the team any less than the optimists.

One more thing to note, I'll miss the game because of time difference, and I'm f.ucking livid :angry:

Thanks for that and back up sensible post from a senior poster again what my post proves

thanks mate :D
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:51 am

Red Dotty wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:There are many posters with many opinions and they seem to vary from 'Rafa out' to 'Rafa is God and can do no wrong'.

Thanks for that and back up sensible post from a senior poster again what my post proves

thanks mate :D

No problems mate.

I dont consider myself "senior" or anything like that around here, I'm just another poster like your good self.

:)
66-1112520797

Postby Owzat » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:56 am

Can I suggest we all review our stances and the season when the match is over, we can then seriously appraise our situation and it will be one of three scenarios :-

WIN - we're back in a serious title challenge, albeit doing the scum a favour. It will then be a better balance of wins to draws if not ideal.

DRAW - we're basically drawing too many games and losing ground on other teams while keeping six behind Arsenal. It isn't the worst result in the world, but we need to win games to win the league not get draws (at home)

LOSE - will finally see the end of the unbeaten talk, and will put us nine adrift after a mere TEN games. So for all those who criticise the pessimists you will finally perhaps realise why some people are pessimistic. Unbeaten after nine games counts diddly, one season we were top and TWELVE unbeaten yet ended FIFTH with only a league cup to show for a promising season.

See how much difference today's match can make, not only to our views but the Liverpool title campaign. Lose today and perhaps we might as well try to fight all odds and concentrate on the Champions League. We're already being mocked by many, what will the optimists clutch at if we do lose?

And for the record I'm a realist, I haven't once predicted we will win the league since about 1992 and I've not been wrong once............... :(
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:59 am

There seems to be a holier than thou attitude from several posters on this forum, who scorn the name of those who dare step outside the box and look in from the outside rather than look on the outside from within.

There seems to be a section of supporters who defend Rafa tooth and nail and then bleat about it and then there are those who are constantly slating Rafa and whipping up a ‘Crisis at Anfield storm’, to me each being as terribly awful as one another.

IMO there is little reason to be overly optimistic and there is little reason to be deflated, frustrated and angry at the current form. A win today and past failures against Birmingham, Portsmouth and the two champion’s league losses, will be virtually meaningless.

My view of the club stands that whilst there is no crisis at Anfield (as the media would have you believe) there is a problem or a series of small problems which are acting as a hindrance and a hindrance the club could really do without.

Not to the mention the fact that Rafa is speaking far too much to the media for my liking, he is showing defiance in the face of adversity and whilst it’s admirable, it would be better if he let performances and results do the talking instead.

There is always room for constructive criticism and I don’t feel those who share concerns and annoyance at recent form deserve the treatment they are getting from the section of the supporters who are displaying a holier than thou attitude.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby Feugo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:00 am

£100-£120 sounds really alot to me :P
£120.00 = RM822.795 <- my currency
must be really cool to stand at the stadium and sing with you guys.. ahhh

8. Beating Everton away

haha :D
En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:07 am

what will the optimists clutch at if we do lose?

IF we lose and I f.ucking hope not, I'd love to hear what the likes of Lando, Sabre, Igor and Leon say
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion