Had enough of - Anti liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:17 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:We are Liverpoll football club FFS.  We are the :censored: special ones and we should never forget that

then its about time the club started living up to that, like you i have seen the glory days, but unlike you i will not gloss over mediocrity and make out its something special. different opinions thats all.

I understand what your saying Peewee and yes i do sometimes were rose tinted specks were we are concerned but its not our way to go about slagging our manager or the team in public. In my opinion i think Rafa will win us the league and maybe im going to sound a bit of a cretin in saying this but i dont honestly think we would have achievied what we have in the last 3 years with some one else as our manager .

well thats opinion nanny whether we would have achieved with another manager, thats something will will never know. and there are many fans who criticised souness and houllier in public.

i would love to go back to old days when i could defend us against any criticism, but those days are gone, i will always be 100% loyal, always and i will always defend the club against unwarranted criticism, but gone are the days when i will blindly defend us against valid criticism , it just makes the fan who does it look silly and basically nullifies any football discussion they have in the future, people will always question your knowledge if you sit there and defend tripe.

like i say nanny, there is nothing wrong with loyalty, i wouldn't expect anything else, but i never argue with a fan who makes a valid point, however painful it is to hear it.
112-1077774096

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:20 pm

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:We are Liverpoll football club FFS.  We are the :censored: special ones and we should never forget that

then its about time the club started living up to that, like you i have seen the glory days, but unlike you i will not gloss over mediocrity and make out its something special. different opinions thats all.

I understand what your saying Peewee and yes i do sometimes were rose tinted specks were we are concerned but its not our way to go about slagging our manager or the team in public. In my opinion i think Rafa will win us the league and maybe im going to sound a bit of a cretin in saying this but i dont honestly think we would have achievied what we have in the last 3 years with some one else as our manager .

well thats opinion nanny whether we would have achieved with another manager, thats something will will never know. and there are many fans who criticised souness and houllier in public.

i would love to go back to old days when i could defend us against any criticism, but those days are gone, i will always be 100% loyal, always and i will always defend the club against unwarranted criticism, but gone are the days when i will blindly defend us against valid criticism , it just makes the fan who does it look silly and basically nullifies any football discussion they have in the future, people will always question your knowledge if you sit there and defend tripe.

like i say nanny, there is nothing wrong with loyalty, i wouldn't expect anything else, but i never argue with a fan who makes a valid point, however painful it is to hear it.

u're a true fan peewee as u can at least except the fact that the teams has flaws and there is room for improvement ..

LFC need more fans like u , who can accept the truth and still show such loyalty for the club , I take my hat off to u
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:23 pm

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:

Lol ive just spotted your sig with the gran with the specks

I no im a nan but i dont look like that honest :D  :D

She looks like that one who used to stand at the front of the kop behind the goal years ago remember her the one wiyh the head band with th badges on it
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:26 pm

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:

Pee , do you think saying "we will get hammered today "is either valid or loyal. Not in my book mate.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:30 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:

u're a true fan peewee as u can at least except the fact that the teams has flaws and there is room for improvement ..

LFC need more fans like u , who can accept the truth and still show such loyalty for the club , I take my hat off to u

yes you talk sense, wish more peolpe on here would. Most people know my stance on Rafa and much as I admire and thank him for our exploits in Europe I still don't think he as the ability to win us the league and surely that is what we all want.

That having been said I hope and pray we can stuff the Arsenal today!!
heimdall

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:30 pm

its called accepting the facts and apparently he can due to run of bad performances but i do not think it will happen :p , maybe its the heart that is talking
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:35 pm

I would never say I think we'll get hammered, I might express concerns about our defence or lack of goals, but Liverpool can beat any team on their day. I might lean towards one result if statistics suggest there is a trend, say that Rafa has lost EACH AND EVERY AWAY GAME in the Premiership against Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea

2004/5

Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool
Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool
Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool

2005/6

Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool
Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool
Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool

2005/7

Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool
Arsenal 3-0 Liverpool
Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

But our home record isn't quite so bad, despite not beating the mancs at Anfield in the league we've not won and drawn at home to Chelsea the last two seasons and normally beat Arsenal at home in the league

2004/5 Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal
2005/6 Liverpool 1-0 Arsenal
2006/7 Liverpool 4-1 Arsenal
2007/8 Liverpool ?-? Arsenal

Just as well we won 4-1 last time as that would have made a nasty 4-0 season whitewash in league and cups
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:53 pm

good post mate , but like i said no 1 fan with their heart and soul would say we'd get hammered , its the brain which is telling us that
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:55 pm

Maybe my rose tinted specs come with living down south with the chavs . Its a matter of constantly defending my team against them . the only reality check i get is going to the match im on the train now arguing with a few gooners / :censored: them
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:01 pm

oh scream ur lungs out in that game , hope we beat the gunners , the match over is gonna be at 12 midnight and i doubt my dad will let me watch seeing as i have my ordinary lvl maths and English exams tml , argh i hope i can watch the match
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:08 pm

peewee wrote:listen, whatever happens tonight, even if we go out and bang 10 goals in, that can not and will not disguise the fact that the last 5 weeks have been very poor, just as last season was very poor. even if we go on to win the league this season it will still not disguise the fact that the last five weeks and last season have been poor.

yes i agree some people have gone overboard with their comments, but they are entitled to their opinion and as long as they express that opinion without resorting to immature abuse or not being prepared to see anothers view then there is no problem.

but dotty, the fact is it has all gone wrong, and the results since paco left have been poor, this is cause for discussion, also mate if someone asks for rafa to go, that doesn't make them any less a supporter than you, they are still a supporter and the fact they can have such feelings on the subject shows that they must have feelings about the club, in fact i would question the peoples loyalty who do not seem to care, and there are some on here who cant even see there are problems and would have you believe the last 5 weeks have all been part of some tactical masterplan from rafa.

so just chill out mate, enjoy the ride and what will be will be, it can only go one or two ways, we start winning again and winning with some consistency, or we carry on as we are and just be a top four club that wins a a couple of trophies.

i know rafa did well in his fist season, it was beyond our wildest dreams, second season we won the FA cup, but lets not forget we were added time away from losing against a team with not even half the resources we have and a team that went down the following season, in istanbul we were getting hammered until finnans injury forced change at half time, and in athens rafa got it dreadfully wrong.

see mate, it can be dressed up however we want to dress it up. but until rafa starts performing consistently in the league he will get stick, mainly from us older fans i might add, the 'been there, seen it, done it, and wore the t-shirt' fans that were around when your dad was a nipper, we know what it takes to win the league, personally i saw many titles won since my first game in 1973, and i have seen how not to do it, and rafa is showing how not to do it mate, this is the sad fact and the facts do speak for themselves. if you are happy with 21 points last season and tonight is could be nine points before we even enter november, and virtually out the CL, then if you can smile through that and accept it then i will question your loyalty.

anyway chin up, read peoples thoughts, even the rafa out posts, they are valid to the poster and just because you disagree doesn't make them wrong, sadly of rafa doesn't get his finger out very quickly these people might be saying 'told you so'. i have said for a couple of years now that rafa won't bring us the league, i was hoping this season would be different, i was hoping he would have learned from his errors, i am now hoping even more that he has learned from the last 5 weeks that his policy doesn't work. i know people will point to injuries, but the fact we had had players out with injury and struggled shows that we do not have the squad to be rotated successfully.

the stats don't lie mate

Good post Peewee.
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:36 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:

Pee , do you think saying "we will get hammered today "is either valid or loyal. Not in my book mate.

wow why don't you put me on the spot mate    :D

current form and performances would indicate we will get beat today, however we have to 'turn the corner' at some point and i hope the criticism has sunk in, despite rafas comments in public that everything is ok, i hope in private he has admitted to himself that he is failing us with his negative stance and rotation.

as for getting hammered, well i hope not mate, and if we lose today i fear for the rest of our season, i just hope rafa doesn't set up to not lose and goes for the win, our defence is not solid and i don't fancy our chances sitting back. today i want to see great attacking football, at least give us a chance of winning

as to whether its valid or loyal, based on our season so far i would say its both mate    :D
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:37 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
peewee wrote:listen, whatever happens tonight, even if we go out and bang 10 goals in, that can not and will not disguise the fact that the last 5 weeks have been very poor, just as last season was very poor. even if we go on to win the league this season it will still not disguise the fact that the last five weeks and last season have been poor.

yes i agree some people have gone overboard with their comments, but they are entitled to their opinion and as long as they express that opinion without resorting to immature abuse or not being prepared to see anothers view then there is no problem.

but dotty, the fact is it has all gone wrong, and the results since paco left have been poor, this is cause for discussion, also mate if someone asks for rafa to go, that doesn't make them any less a supporter than you, they are still a supporter and the fact they can have such feelings on the subject shows that they must have feelings about the club, in fact i would question the peoples loyalty who do not seem to care, and there are some on here who cant even see there are problems and would have you believe the last 5 weeks have all been part of some tactical masterplan from rafa.

so just chill out mate, enjoy the ride and what will be will be, it can only go one or two ways, we start winning again and winning with some consistency, or we carry on as we are and just be a top four club that wins a a couple of trophies.

i know rafa did well in his fist season, it was beyond our wildest dreams, second season we won the FA cup, but lets not forget we were added time away from losing against a team with not even half the resources we have and a team that went down the following season, in istanbul we were getting hammered until finnans injury forced change at half time, and in athens rafa got it dreadfully wrong.

see mate, it can be dressed up however we want to dress it up. but until rafa starts performing consistently in the league he will get stick, mainly from us older fans i might add, the 'been there, seen it, done it, and wore the t-shirt' fans that were around when your dad was a nipper, we know what it takes to win the league, personally i saw many titles won since my first game in 1973, and i have seen how not to do it, and rafa is showing how not to do it mate, this is the sad fact and the facts do speak for themselves. if you are happy with 21 points last season and tonight is could be nine points before we even enter november, and virtually out the CL, then if you can smile through that and accept it then i will question your loyalty.

anyway chin up, read peoples thoughts, even the rafa out posts, they are valid to the poster and just because you disagree doesn't make them wrong, sadly of rafa doesn't get his finger out very quickly these people might be saying 'told you so'. i have said for a couple of years now that rafa won't bring us the league, i was hoping this season would be different, i was hoping he would have learned from his errors, i am now hoping even more that he has learned from the last 5 weeks that his policy doesn't work. i know people will point to injuries, but the fact we had had players out with injury and struggled shows that we do not have the squad to be rotated successfully.

the stats don't lie mate

Good post Peewee.

thanks lover    :hearts

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:39 pm

peewee wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:

wow why don't you put me on the spot mate    :D

current form and performances would indicate we will get beat today, however we have to 'turn the corner' at some point and i hope the criticism has sunk in, despite rafas comments in public that everything is ok, i hope in private he has admitted to himself that he is failing us with his negative stance and rotation.

as for getting hammered, well i hope not mate, and if we lose today i fear for the rest of our season, i just hope rafa doesn't set up to not lose and goes for the win, our defence is not solid and i don't fancy our chances sitting back. today i want to see great attacking football, at least give us a chance of winning

as to whether its valid or loyal, based on our season so far i would say its both mate    :D

Sorry for that pee, i didn't mean to put you on the spot.

Good get out though :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Dotty » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:06 pm

the stats don't lie mate

Nice post mate and well debated

Must be my ginger hair mate

sorry to anyone who it might of sounded like i was offending.

like us "ALL"

I love the club and all it stands for :hearts
image001.gif
Red Dotty

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion