Ground share

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:36 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:I've added my response. Basically said "no-thanks". I did add that the Lord of the manor does not invite the huddled masses to share his four poster, in reference to us letting Everton use our ground, so I think I've covered all the bases. If I get a reply, I'll let you guys know.

:buttrock

:D Nice one Ace
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Belfastred » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:38 pm

Im sure Rick Parry & Co. will reject this proposal. I'm sure he is concious of the fact that Everton rejected being involved with the ground share until after we spent a few million on planning permission. F**kin penny pinching chancers.
Belfastred

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:45 pm

why do everton need a 60 thousand seater stadium, may i ask!
do they even have 60 thousand supporters!
i don't think so!
:p
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:33 pm

fukk the blue :censored:! we dont want to share fukk all with them! i  wouldn't share a taxi with a blue nose, never mind a ground!. I  would sooner give up my season ticket, and stay at home on saturdays than sit in the same ground as those "bitters"...no way let them rot in woodison. fukk the council!  :angry:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:33 pm

Belfastred wrote:Im sure Rick Parry & Co. will reject this proposal. I'm sure he is concious of the fact that Everton rejected being involved with the ground share until after we spent a few million on planning permission. F**kin penny pinching chancers.

I hope so, but I still don't trust Rick Parry. I know that he's been a fantastic "servant of the club", but he's still a slimey, greasy weasel of a man with all the morals of a sex hungry german lesbian in a sausage shop.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:34 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:fukk the blue :censored:! we dont want to share fukk all with them! i  wouldn't share a taxi with a blue nose, never mind a ground!. I  would sooner give up my season ticket, and stay at home on saturdays than sit in the same ground as those "bitters"...no way let them rot in woodison. fukk the council!  :angry:

:laugh: Hear Hear mate, lol@ share a taxi  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 am

adamnbarrett wrote:The council and the bitters can p.iss off they arn't gping to share a stadium with us. I mean this groundshare thing is to benefit everton and the council because everton cant afford their own new stadium at the docks where a music arena is going to be built now. They can get lost. What are they going to call the stadium, what colour will the seats be? What will the name of the stands be.

If this goes ahead we will lose the stadium name Anfield and the stand name The Kop. And what's the point of putting it near the docks as once again its bebefiting everton.

Feck off everton and the council  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

As you have in your sig ciggy El ground share, El no f@cking way   

:angry:

the seats could be the blue of everton and the white of liverpool...sounds good to me  :D
moribentarse

Postby kaz the kopite » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:30 pm

mori sell my ar*e makes me sick! :buttrock

pay for your own ground scumbag! :buttrock
I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Postby DrTNT » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:21 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:fukk the blue :censored:! we dont want to share fukk all with them! i  wouldn't share a taxi with a blue nose, never mind a ground!. I  would sooner give up my season ticket, and stay at home on saturdays than sit in the same ground as those "bitters"...no way let them rot in woodison. fukk the council!  :angry:

I totally agree with this statement and it makes me sick to think about the day we leave anfield let alone ground share with Everton.  :down:
DrTNT

Postby PinkPantha » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:59 pm

I think the best idea for Liverpool is just to extend Liverpool
PinkPantha

Postby skipper » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:41 pm

moribentarse wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:The council and the bitters can p.iss off they arn't gping to share a stadium with us. I mean this groundshare thing is to benefit everton and the council because everton cant afford their own new stadium at the docks where a music arena is going to be built now. They can get lost. What are they going to call the stadium, what colour will the seats be? What will the name of the stands be.

If this goes ahead we will lose the stadium name Anfield and the stand name The Kop. And what's the point of putting it near the docks as once again its bebefiting everton.

Feck off everton and the council  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

As you have in your sig ciggy El ground share, El no f@cking way   

:angry:

the seats could be the blue of everton and the white of liverpool...sounds good to me  :D

No, I dont think so.  :angry:  :angry:

As long as the fans oppose it, I'm sure parry wouldnt accept any groundsharing proposals.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion