Good news folks alonso left out again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:59 am

laza wrote:Hopefully another point in our favour will be Alonso is going to have lot more chances for 1st team footy in red shirt rather then that white one
Just hope the deal hurry up and happens so we can either get on with it or look for someone else

I hope so too.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:58 am

ive just translated this from a spanish website things might be looking up afterall :D
Xabi Alonso has means foot in Liverpool 14/08/04 the English equipment has made a very interesting supply to the club donostiarra Xabi Alonso can that lets get dressed blue and white, to do it of red. Culebrón of its draftee has entered chapter in the last and seems that it will arrive at its aim the next days. The Liverpool has made via fax a very interesting supply by tolosarra. One is a very complex supply that consists of a fixed amount by its crossing, plus other additional amounts that will depend on the obtained objectives. The contract in himself is very similar to which signed Seville and the Arsenal in their day in the case Kings. The representative of the player already is in English earth, reason why the agreement between Alonso and the Liverpool can be imminent. At the moment, the organization txuri-urdin is studying the option meticulously, although the president already has advanced who is a very attractive supply
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:09 am

I so hope we do get this guy. We certainly need some top class players right now. Trouble is when Madrid get involved its so difficult. It guts me to say it but if they truly want this player they will probably get him.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:12 am

Xabi Alonso will be having talks with Real Madrid later today
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:13 pm

Even better news, lakes10...stand corrected lol joking.

Real Madrid confirmed they are not going to be chasing Alonso any longer, they offered something like 12 million but it was rejected. Now Real are chasing some Argintinian player called Javier Mascharenas.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:28 pm

yer arsenal were afta that Javier Mascharenas 2 if vieira went 2 and we all no if arsene wenger lieks him hes gotta be good
gerrard_steven

Postby Quimby » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:26 pm

As everyone kind of knew that Real would be sniffing around Xabi if they failed to get Vieira, wouldn't it have been good to have had an 'under-the-table' clause for the Owen deal for Real to keep their hands off? I know its rumoured to have happened before...
Quimby

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion