Good christmas - Boss is happy

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:01 pm

Shocked and stunned at some of the absolute ****** written on this forum....  9 out of 12 is a great payback over Xmas.  Benitez has to me already shown he is a better judge of players than Houllier and even more importantly can get more out of average players and also has us playing attractive passing attacking football in only 5 months (nearly 6).  Give the guy a chance before you start to judge him.  How long did it take Arsene Wenger to have Arsenal playing absolute brilliant football... that hurts but it is true!!!

We are going in the right direction and that is all we can hope for at this point...  But I personally would like to thank Raffa for getting the team to entertain us with good attacking football...
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:03 pm

agreed ola fella, but what would we be saying if it had been 12 out of 12.............woooohoooo
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:05 pm

12 out of 12 are what dreams (and championships) are made of....   Next Xmas.. who knows
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:50 am

Right.

It was accpetable.

Not good, not excellent, not bad.

Excellent is 12 out of 12 points for me. Good is 10 out of 12.

Acceptable is 9 out of 12.

Anything below 9 points would have been poor considering the opposition.

We past the easy tests, failed the most difficult at home. Its still early days in Benitez's reign but that doesn't make it acceptable to settle for ******.

He's done enough to show he deserves a chance and his previous record also says he deserves a chance. Thats exactly what he'll get, but its by no means all good at the moment.
115-1073096938

Postby Dalglish » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:00 am

I respect you Stu cos you stick your neck on the line , state your own personal opinion and don't follow the masses who want to gush over Benitez. Thats not Raffa's fault by the way and in no way a criticism of him.

Southampton At home and WBA  and Norwich Away makes up the bottom 3 teams in the prem and they have won 5 game sin total between them all season !!!!!!

Chelsea At home was unortunate to say the least but it showed we have nothing to fear when we perform like we did.

Without a recognized and experienced strikeforce for most of the season we have still managed to score more goals than any other team apart from Chelsea and Arsenal.

I don't appreciate fans using Benitez as a battering ram to take a snipe at Houllier and I know you don't either ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:16 am

Thank you.

I don't like ****** kissers and i equally don't like over critical nonsensical sh!*heads.

Whenever people overload an arguement with one sided bull, i always put the other side of the story down.

With Houllier it was people failing to appriciate the facts and good work. With Benitez its building him up to be the messiah.

Its making me look like i have no respect for Benitez and don't want him here. When in truth, i've said from the off as soon as i learnt he was the new manager, WE HAVE THE RIGHT MAN!!.

Benitez hasn't earned the respect Houllier did yet. That doesn't mean he doesn't get a chance, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve time, that doesn't mean he won't end up earning more respect. I hope he does, that will make me a happy lad.

Benitez has done well so far. He hasn't set the world alight, he hasn't clicked into gear yet. But i believe he will given time. He can finish what Houllier started!!
115-1073096938

Postby Dalglish » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:25 am

Why is it that to show a respect for Houllier is deemed to be criticism of Benitez ???? Its like saying Rush was ******  when Fowler came on the scene or Gerrard is everything yet McMahon menat nothing.

Sometimes when we show our support for managers of the past it should not be viewed as harking for former glories but a respect for a servant of Liverpool Football Club.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:03 am

Exactly!!
115-1073096938

Postby mrcool2003 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:16 am

houllier shouldn't of been appointed in the first place, his record wasnt all that impressive, anyone who sticks with heskey has to be a poor manager anyone could see hes a donkey, a mule heskey thats the name for hmi
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:21 am

Prepare fot tounge lashing no.2 soon mrcool
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:24 am

ooh kinky lol actually i know how im going to handle it, but i cant say or else it would spoil it, anyway poor i suppose is too harsh a word for houllier, its just no sense to say he was poor, he brought us some success but couldn't manage to get the holy grail which is the league, but he was alright, but not a good manager, put it that way
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion