Goalkeeper - Top priority is a keeper

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:24 pm

That was my point about Kirkland. I rate him as a keeper. He can become England number 1 but he just gets too many injuries. If he is made number one how long will carson sit on the bench for is another Valid question. I still think we need a new top quality keeper. I just have no confidence in Dudek anymore
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:27 pm

LiverpoolFan00 wrote:That was my point about Kirkland. I rate him as a keeper. He can become England number 1 but he just gets too many injuries. If he is made number one how long will carson sit on the bench for is another Valid question. I still think we need a new top quality keeper. I just have no confidence in Dudek anymore

Carson is only 19 so I don't think he will mind sitting on the bench of the club he supports for a few years, everyone knows goalkeepers take time to mature and break into the first team, though there are some exceptions.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:31 pm

Good point
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:44 pm

i would give carson the spot for a few weeks to get his feet wet and adjusted to the factors of the epl.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion