Get off his back! - Even fergie agrees!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ICE-MAN » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:47 pm

now before u all go hunting for my head, i disagree with a lot of what houllier has done, ie heskey some bad signings and not attacking enough!

but all this cr#p about get him out he's terrible is beyond me! when we were winning the treble you all thought he was god and tactically brilliant he could do no wrong but a bad season last season and unfortunately a bad one this year and ye are all calling for his head, did ye call for his head when we were winning the treble?

ALEX FERGUSON even agrees! SO READ ON:
As Ferguson prepares his side for tomorrow's Premiership clash with Manchester United he insisted Liverpool have suffered more than most this season and that they'd be in a much healthier league position of Gerard Houllier had been able to field his best team more often.

"You've got to measure it realistically, and I think the best supporters will do that," said Ferguson. DID U READ THAT, THE BEST SUPPORTERS, WHO ARE NOT FAIR WEATHER SUPPORTERS AND IMMEDIATELY AGREE WITH THE s##t THAT JOURNALISTS WRITE AND CRITICISE AS SOON AS SOME RESULTS GO WRONG!

"I think Gerard has just had too many injuries this season. Michael Owen has been missing too often. The young lad Jamie Carragher broke his leg. Steve Finnan was out for a time, Henchoz was missing for a spell and the young goalkeeper Chris Kirkland got injured two or three times.

"So, when you get that it's unrealistic to assess it properly. If all his players were fit, Liverpool would be in a better position."  I TOTALLY AGREE, WITH FINNAN KEWELL KIRKLAND EVEN DIOUF CAN IMPROVE, ALL FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS NEXT SEASON WE WILL HAVE MUCH MORE POINTS,PLUS A DECENT PARTNER FOR OWEN IN CISSE!

He added: "It's the nature with the coaches at the top clubs that they get criticised. They lose a game and they get criticised. I've been criticised several times this season when we've lost games. You go and win a game and it goes quiet for a week or so. They wait for the next game you lose and criticise you again. But, that's the nature of football and part and parcel of being in management."

GET A GRIP AND GIVE HIM A CHANCE!
FERGIE WAS GIVEN A CHANCE AND EVEN BOUGHT SOME STINKERS IN HIS TIME BUT LOOK WHAT HE ACHIEVED AT UTD, WE'VE ACHIEVED MORE WITH HOULLIER IN HIS FIRST 6 YEARS IN CHARGE THAN FERGIE DID!
  :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby sangy » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:07 pm

yeh it gets f##kin annoyin with all the 'get GH out', yeh we get a lot of peoples view but its tru wen everythin was good and well there wasnt a bad word sed against he then all of a sudden blah blah
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:23 pm

Fergie is well known for his mind games and sarcasm. Of  Course he wants GH to stay on as manager. As this way, liverpool will never be a threat to manure.........

Sticking with a manager is 1 thing. But sticking with a sinking boat (ie.... a "clueless & empty" vessel like GH) is plain stupid.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:25 pm

Oh well thats all right then ! Ferguson must be right and we are all wrong :p
Since when did you two start beleiving in the Mancs mgr?
If he is right about injuries etc etc then my response is that Foolier is a fkn jonah :laugh:
As Shanks used to say "I don't care how good he is, is he lucky ?"
Foolier obviously isn't :p :p :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zackboxer » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:28 pm

Yep, I'd take what Ferguson said with a pinch of a salt.

He's a shrewd bugger and he's already got his hands full dealing with Wenger at Arsenal and Chelsea's money.
The last thing he'd want to happen right now is for Liverpool to put a manager in place who could make this club title contenders, so he'd be happy to see Houllier stay.
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:36 pm

Ferguson is a Liverpool hating pri.ck.I wouldnt listen to a word he says.Houllier will never lead Liverpool back to glory and Ferguson knows it.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:04 pm

im not saying now that ferguson has said this we should all believe in houllier, i just stated that he agreed with my point and the point of many fans who dont jump on the bandwagon that we bhave been very unfortunate this season with injuries and other stuff, and we should stop all this houllier out cr#p, at the end of the day houllier will not be sacked this season, so get out and supporting the players is the best option and giving them the confidence and encouragement to play to the best of their ability rather than putting them down and affecting their performance, look at kewell great player affected by low confidence though, he hasnt even been here a year and dick-heads are booing him, give the guy a break he has been playing with an ankle injury for over two months, yeah he cant play to his potential and he knows himself he hasnt but what good is booing gonna do, will that make him play better, NO but u would all go mad if he was sold or left!
just saying its about time we start encouraging the team and stop wasting time and energy booing them and houllier who was the saviour when we won the treble, then two years down the line he's the worst manager we ever had, its extremely difficult to continue improving season after season and its not always going to be a walk in the park, it takes time and patience, were not going backwards, what did we win with evans nothing, whether he had money or not we would never have won what we have with houllier under evans, and it just looks worse cos other teams namely chelsea arsenal and charlton have improved faster than us!
GET A GRIP AND BE A TRUE SUPPORTER AND SUPPORT :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby kenco » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:48 pm

Have you got a season ticket at Goodison? :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:03 pm

kenco wrote:Have you got a season ticket at Goodison? :D

f##k off kenco.

I think its all mind games by ferguson. Van nis also did it praising gerrard.

The time has come to say goodbye to Gh.......
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:16 pm

Carry on laying the floor this weekend,Don't bother listening to the match on the radio, or the highlights on the television.Leave the comments and the chanting to the real scousers who will be at the game (dr liverpool) :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:27 pm

kenco wrote:Carry on laying the floor this weekend,Don't bother listening to the match on the radio, or the highlights on the television.Leave the comments and the chanting to the real scousers who will be at the game (dr liverpool) :D

Being able to be at every game is a privilage not a right and you should thank god that you can go.

I wont be listening to radio or watching highlights I'll be watching it live on the TV and if that means I cant have opinions then.....

F U C K OFF
I dont even know why I bothered to answer to a pr##k like you.
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:52 pm

FACT: Gerrard Houllier was hired to take Liverpool FCto success.

FACT: He spent millions on players who are not good enough.

FACT: He has not delivered us the one prize that success if judged by at Liverpool FC, ie the league championship/Premiership.

Liverpool seem to show no signs of improvement, and thus I believe new directions are needed. A fresh approach is required.

Houllier must go.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:02 pm

FACT Houllier will resign or be fired.

trust me I should know Im really parry online :;):
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:07 pm

We had our strongest 11 available (bar Kirkland, who isn't that much better than Dudek) and we lost 1-0 to Charlton at home.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:11 pm

XSD wrote:We had our strongest 11 available (bar Kirkland, who isn't that much better than Dudek) and we lost 1-0 to Charlton at home.

Its the managers tactics and game plan thats to blame.
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion