Get off his back! - Even fergie agrees!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby houllieroutplz » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:32 pm

they should change the chant from who let the reds out hou hou houllier  to hou let the reds down hou hou houllier:angry:
houllieroutplz

Postby mistyred » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:18 pm

Pay no attention to Mr Coffee, If his age matched his mentallity he would have a better vocabulary.

Oh yeh iam very oftern in liverpool every other week for almost my whole life as i live beetween burkenhead and south london.

Don't dare call me names boy because they do not hurt,Believe me i know pain, death is pain, Friends killed is pain, Living the life IS pain, Can u associate yourself with these things?. Choose words very carefully before using them, Gay iam not,Pleasantville iam not from, Dr liverpool i have not met, But i know u myfriend better than u know yourself.

Sad lonely and unable to show true emotions without abuse, be careful what u say as true abuse some people never live to remember...

Think before u speak.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:21 pm

By the way good win over the mancs well done the boys...

Let Us Pray...
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:42 pm

Mistyred are you a f##king hippy or a priest, I can not make head nor tail of that s##t you have come out with. You know the good Dr better than he knows himself? Death is pain? Friends killed is pain?  Man you must be high as a mutha fuka.

Please dont lets get into this again, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter if you hail from Liverpool, London or Hong Kong. Kenco and others previously have a valid point in that people who go to the game have better knowledge of the club than those who dont, and you simply cannot argue with that.

Lets Chill out here boys?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:25 pm

Alright let's cut this s##t let's all talk the language you bitch ***** mutha f##kers understand, Iam not a f##kin priest you stupid f##k, Don't you Know when peoples is tryin to be civil,Man you really are a dumb bitchass, "Died in pain" alright don't undertand that you f##kin a##hole, Shot dead understand know, "i know pain" got a 22 shot in my side for the effort...

Look what i'm tryin to say face to face is a different prospect...
Now if we where on the street what would my people think or my wife infact if i didn't beat u down like a little bitch or put a cap in your smelly little *****?.

So as i said previous as we are  an online community and have no  need for such language let's be adult and talk about football instead of lowering the tone ay gentleman..
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby houllieroutplz » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:30 pm

[B]this is a footy forum i think you need www,jerryspringer.com you f##k ing w#nk#r
houllieroutplz

Postby mistyred » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:37 pm

Yeh and you little pr##ks need to know the difference between politeness and bieng rude to people you don't know,it's all good hideing like scared little bitches behind your computers with big words,you make me laugh.

Do you think before SS was moderator and on the forum regular we had any of this from little people like you...

never heard the sayin big mouths attract bullets,I guess not i that were the case you wouldn't open it so much.

Now let's talk football.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:39 pm

are you Big Ben in disguise?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:32 pm

Nope...
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:47 pm

ho! yer I have jealous hey:D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:46 pm

man u guys are all scary, and now i forgot what this topic was! thanks everyone for making me lose my place... i was in a liverpool forum and now its like im in compton or something... true dat!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eccles_goon » Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:52 pm

he has had his time.
he as done all he will do with this team.
let the liverpool way return,pass and move.
bring on new a manager.
eccles_goon

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion