Gerrards gone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby skipper » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:55 am

Dalglish wrote:
DrLiverpool wrote:well his obviously on earth

it doesnt take a genius to figure that out...

Im surprised at you Dalglish you had half a brain when i left

what have they done to you

Hiya Dr ,"they" removed my brain but at least my hearts still in the right place ....At Anfield !  :D

Nice one!

:D
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:56 am

Dalglish wrote:
DrLiverpool wrote:well his obviously on earth

it doesnt take a genius to figure that out...

Im surprised at you Dalglish you had half a brain when i left

what have they done to you

Hiya Dr ,"they" removed my brain but at least my hearts still in the right place ....At Anfield !  :D

oooohhh good response  :D

by the way are you sure about this carra thing i know he has proven his loyalty time and time again but i'm just afraid we will jinx it by repeating it over and over again...
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:58 am

I dont think carra is going to leave.  He's older than gerrard and owen, and I know he's wiser because he still plays for liverpool!!!
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whitehouse » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:01 am

stick him on the bench 4 2 years. i know this cant happen but i would love to see the face of his agent and him for that matter lol
whitehouse

Postby skipper » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:04 am

A true scouser would stay on the bench for 18 years and get paid 7k a week if it meant him wearing a liverpool kit.  That's loyalty, my friends.  And its something that we know now steven gerrard lacks.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:16 am

liverpool should take the chanse with figo see if he play with alonso
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:17 am

ynwa wrote:liverpool should take the chanse with figo see if he play with alonso

and we'll have another pellegrino at anfield

no thank you
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:20 am

Quite simply, given that Gerrard wanted away last summer but was disuaided by his family, etc, he agreed to give it another year, and stated quite clearly that he wanted to see progress or he'd be off. Ok. We all know this. However, I believe he got together with his dirty pimps* and worked out that;
1. One more year wouldn't cut into his career too much,
2. Saying he wanted to see progress would make the fans understand why he's leaving,
3. The increased Anfield deal signed in 2004 would increase Sh*tski's wage offer.

Fine. Good plan.
But. (And this is a BIG but!!!!) LFC went and won the Champions League, knocking Sh*tski out at the semi final stage! (Right about the time Sh*tski's interest supposedly cooled).
Now then. This posed a problem for Mr Gerrard. He couldn't use his excuse for wanting to leave anymore, and had just contributed to El Big Mouth having his w*nker side knocked out of the comp they wanted to win the most. Bugger, he must have thought.
Now, unsure about his £800m Faggotts Funland offer from sh*tski,  G starts leaning towards the "I want to stay" idea.
SFX have different ideas, though, and soon are talking enough cack to fertilize all of Wales for a decade. They reignite Moris' interest, and soon get Gerry believing their b*llocks once again.

And so, we arrive here, today, with the news Steven Gerrard, the ultra-loyal Captain and boyhood fan has requested a transfer.

Welcome to the murky depths of footballs toilet bowl.

* agents

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:23 am

To tell the truth, I thought he would definitely stay.
I do think that his agents at a huge fault here.

* agents

i agree
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:23 am

DrLiverpool wrote:
ynwa wrote:liverpool should take the chanse with figo see if he play with alonso

and we'll have another pellegrino at anfield

no thank you

Hey Dr, whats happened to you mate ? you sem to have gained some knowledge of the game during your sabbatical ?  :D

For the record I've banged on about Michael Ballack for 2 years now and how LFc should buy him and people laughed at me , now all of a sudden he is flavour of the month   :Oo:

Theres an old saying "If you lie down with Dogs in the night , don't be surprised if you have fleas in the morning" ,

I'm paraphrasing it to "If you disagree with Dalglish in the night don't be surprised if the old Dog bites your :censored: in the morning !

Grrrrrrrrr  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:26 am

always had the knowledge just didnt want to share :D

but now i'm feelin generous :D

ps someone has found a sense of humour :;):
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:29 am

We will now love and respect #23 as our captain (carra's gotta be captain), not #8.

share more knowledge, DrLiverpool.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:31 am

okay

carra is going to aston villa for 5milion

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:32 am

Red wrote:jsut a little off topic, seeing gerrard handed in his transfer request does that mean liverpool are not allowed to play him?
if they are allowed to play him and no one has bought him by the 13th july if i was benitez i would bring him on in the last 6 mins against TNS so that would make him cup tied for rest of season,  :devil: that would be a real sucker punch to real or chelsea i know it sounds daft, but real knew we were after morientes last season knew he was leaving to join us but stilled played him, we could have done the same with owen but we didnt, to many clubs have fu.cked with liverpool, its about time we showed them who and what we are. :buttrock  :devil:

and that's precisely the reason why you are an armchair supporter and not a manager of a football club. to drop the price of a player by a possible £15M just to see the horror in his face...are you out of your fu*ckin mind? Rafa have better plans for us. Armed with the money he could recruit solid players who wants to play for us and stick to his tactical instruction. Judging from his experience at Valencia, it won't surprised me one bit if Rafa is having a secret smile on his face now after having to endure the baggage that comes with "Judas". He who never have faith in our CL run last season are still not satisfied with our glorious achievement on the night of 25-May. So long Judas...thanks for the £30M + Gallas  :veryangry
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:33 am

DrLiverpool wrote:okay

carra is going to aston villa for 5milion

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(

No, I heard it was 6.   :D

Come on you can do better.   :p
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil