Gerrards gone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:28 am

I presume your a youngster so I will refrain from a whitty sarcastic rebuke and just point out that that would be the most idiotic and mindless way to reduce the possible price of a player I have ever heard. A cup tied Gerrard is about as useful as:

1) A chocolate teapot
2) A waterproof sponge
3) A set of Sky hooks (size 12)

Happy Posting.....

ok ok a pretty pathetic post on my behalf sorry wont happen  again, but i am soo :censored: at the way gerrard has done this to us, i really thought he would stay i thought he was red through and through, whats gets me about all this farce is that he said things have changed over the 5 to 6 weeks what has changed? liverpool offered him 1 hundred grand a week, rafa even told him that he wanted the team built around him, i would have been so privileged  if that was me, i dont know.
the words he said to the reporter the final in istanbul sounded so promising "how can i leave after a night like this" i am just so gobsmacked i dont think he realises how many people he has let down over this, But as the old saying goes no player is bigger than liverpool.
i really hope he doesnt go to chelsea my mate is a chelsea fan and ill never hear the last of it.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:30 am

dont worry about mate Leons just an angry :censored: :p
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby looprevil » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:32 am

I'm still in shock, he was my favourite player, not no more.  Sell the jerk and then build a better team, and then let him watch as we perform better than last year and we all go Gerrard who? ?????
looprevil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:49 am

Just went and rid my pc of the screen saver i had  on it........Gerrard with the  champions league trophy
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby ynwa » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:53 am

just been watching sky sports news parry said no one at anfield is biger then the club apart from the fans, then a few momeents latter some one burnt a liverpool shirt with gerrard.

£6 million bid for the gaint from southampton has been rejected
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:53 am

liamac wrote:Just went and rid my pc of the screen saver i had  on it........Gerrard with the  champions league trophy

ditto, just changed my wallpaper from SG to KING CARRA
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:56 am

I reckon he's been "tapped up" by chelsea for some time, just like the ashley cole scandal.
I reckon this must have been a done deal for some time, which this SFX clan knew all about. I mean, your not gonna hand in a transfer request unless you know pretty much where you are heading ?

He knows which club he's going to alright, not sure what Jose has preomised stevie that he cant get at anfield....maybe a pair of his underpants ?

One thing is defo....he has played hislast game for LFC! and just when Id bought my TNS ticket too!

If he's still there next wednesday, RAFA should make him go out at half time and fix the Divvets in the turf with the groundsmen.
65-1114725958

Postby Garymac » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:00 am

Woollyback wrote:
liamac wrote:Just went and rid my pc of the screen saver i had  on it........Gerrard with the  champions league trophy

ditto, just changed my wallpaper from SG to KING CARRA

Is it the same as me liamac, the european cup in one hand and his other hand a clentched fist, me got that one of liverpoolfc.tv......as for best Gerrard moment, just watched the euro cup final again and its the moment after he scores and the way hes running back to the half way getting everyone up again and trying desperatly to lift everyone, still makes the hairs on the back of me neck stand up.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Architect » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:29 am

Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:I reckon he's been "tapped up" by chelsea for some time, just like the ashley cole scandal.
I reckon this must have been a done deal for some time, which this SFX clan knew all about. I mean, your not gonna hand in a transfer request unless you know pretty much where you are heading ?

I agree mate.

I reckon he knew that he was going to be on his way throughout last season - and that's why his commitment wasn't up to scratch in certain games.

I feel nothing but contempt for the two-faced barsteward. Most of us would have given our right arm to captain a European Cup win and then be offered a 100 grand a week salary  - but it aint good enough for selfish Stevie.

He's been tapped up - and his agents SFX have no doubt been encouraging him to go for the extra dosh at Chelski or Madrid.

Have a horrible fear though that if Gerrard is willing to spit in our face like this, what would actually stop him joining Man Utd?

After all, he clearly doesn't give a sh1t about us or he wouldn't want to leave. It would be a coup for the Glazers to rally some of the Scum fans behind them. Plus his best pal (and other dirty scouse traitor) Rooney is there....

I'm sure most of us would far rather he went to Madrid than either Chelski or the Manc Scum.

I wonder if, like last season, anyone on here knows where Stevie's Dad lives - to offer a bit of "gentle" persuasion ?
Architect

Postby skipper » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:39 am

If he goes to man utd, then he better not expect a standing ovation when he comes back to anfield.  That is like figo going to madrid.  If gerrard goes to Real, then that would be better.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:41 am

"I have too much respect for the club and people at it to get involved in a slagging match." ??? SG Statement

What "slanging match" are you referring to Stevie ? Rik Parry comes out tonight and faces the press and gives in my opinion one of the most magnaminous and gracious interviews I've heard for many a year ......You however choose to release a "Statement" through SKY Sports instead of facing the people who have paid your wages for the last decade.

What planet is he on ? ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:45 am

hes a tw*t never get cheers or respect from me again after what hes done to lfc
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:50 am

Dalglish wrote:"I have too much respect for the club and people at it to get involved in a slagging match." ??? SG Statement

What "slanging match" are you referring to Stevie ? Rik Parry comes out tonight and faces the press and gives in my opinion one of the most magnaminous and gracious interviews I've heard for many a year ......You however choose to release a "Statement" through SKY Sports instead of facing the people who have paid your wages for the last decade.

What planet is he on ? ???

well his obviously on earth

it doesnt take a genius to figure that out...

Im surprised at you Dalglish you had half a brain when i left

what have they done to you

:D   :D   :D

ps only jokin

the guy doesnt know what his talkin about dont stress over it...
Last edited by DrLiverpool on Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:51 am

I can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of loyal players ........Carragher is the obvious one and would probably play for a tenner a week for Liverpool, Giggs at United and possibly Shearer at Newcastle. After that i'm struggling as it appears loyalty is now a dirty word in modern football and the preserve of the fan ! ???

Stevie draws to a close the longest running seperation in football and the truth is that he wanted out 18 months ago only to be dissuaded by his family. All the reasons for extending his contract at the end of the 2004 season have been met, some may argue surpassed way beyond even his expectations (he said as much) by winning the Champions League.

Quoted from a  previous contributor on this thread ....

Stevie ? if a European Cup Winners medal and £100,000 a week captaining the club you have supported all your life isn't enough to satisfy you, then you are in the wrong profession !

"The king is Dead, long live the King"
:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:53 am

DrLiverpool wrote:well his obviously on earth

it doesnt take a genius to figure that out...

Im surprised at you Dalglish you had half a brain when i left

what have they done to you

Hiya Dr ,"they" removed my brain but at least my hearts still in the right place ....At Anfield !  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion