Gerrards gone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:12 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:according to the statement RicK Parry made, Gerrard is not insterested in the money but in winning trophies. The only trophy he hasn't won with liverpool is the league.

I noticed from this statement that Mr Parry is still defending Gerrard, who has not been loyal to our club.

:angry: Oh p.iss off what did you want him to say, Stevies a big c*nt, judas tw@t Rick was :censored: gutted and was fighting back the tears, get a grip ffs.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:15 pm

i dont think i can forgive gerrard for what hes done he kept us waiting for ages, its been going on too long, he lied to us telling us how could he leave and then handing in a transfer request, hes betrayed the club and the fans JUDAS JUDAS he can just get the f*ck out now i dont care about him everyone will hate him now he wont be able to show his face again here especially if he goes to chelsea when he comes back for matches against us he will get hell
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:16 pm

I hope we get a good fee for HIM(i can't even say his name any more) not some :censored: like £8m + player. He is going to recieve one hell of angry crowd when/if he returns to Anfield. You had the Kop at your feet, LFC legendary status(almost) and you threw it all away. I don't really want to attack HIM because it was probably thanks to those seedy agents. Goodbye, you are now just history to these supporters. I'm so angry i'm just going to let it out. :censored: off you :censored: lieing piece of :censored:. Taking the :censored: iss out of us playing with our :censored: emotions. :censored: off to Chelsea. I'll never :censored: look at you the same way :censored: you and :censored: SFX. :angry:
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby London_Red » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:20 pm

i hope none of our other players are represented by SFX, anyone know, hopefully gerard will be the last and we will never have a link with that fu**in stupid company again
London_Red

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:23 pm

London_Red wrote:i hope none of our other players are represented by SFX, anyone know, hopefully gerard will be the last and we will never have a link with that fu**in stupid company again

They are also Carras agent, get him out of there claws and quickly :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:23 pm

isnt carra represented by SFX? thats what i heard i hope not
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby London_Red » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:26 pm

hopefully carra will realise what a bunch of di**heads they are and leave, not worried about him though, he'll never leave, when rafa was sayin all the :censored: about gerard being the next manager and stuff, it should of been carra he was sayin that about, he really would stay for life
London_Red

Postby ALONSO_14 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:28 pm

i hav no doubt carra will stay here for life hes a true captain carra for the captaincy definately and then stay till the end of his career and then some
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:45 pm

bigmick wrote:Do not be surprised when Manure come in with a huge bid.

Thinking exactly the same myself Mick.  It's not just Chelsea and Real Madrid who's noses will be twitching here.

I would fully expect it of that sour faced pr!ck Ferguson to be on the phone to Rooney now, explaining to him to have a quiet one in his mate Gerrard's ear about how much better Salford is than Madrid or West London.  In my heart of hearts, I can't see it happening (Gerrard going to Manchester United) but the feelers will definitely be put out in this situation.

This is just the beginning.  What is important is that the board handle this well and we get what he is worth and not a penny less. 

I loved the way Rafa laid his cards on the table yesterday forcing Gerrard's hand.  Gerrard knew he had to make a statement today one way or the other.  We all know where we stand now. 

Let's get on with it, don't look backwards, look forwards.  I am feeling let down like the rest of you, but the only way is forwards now people. 

You see we support the best club in the world, and fate has always had a habit of biting people on the ar$e who have crossed our club, and this will be no different.  We are not the most successful team in the history of English football for nothing.  We are an entity which no matter what ever happens, will always be bigger than the sum of it's parts.  Steven Gerrard was just one of those parts.  We'll bounce back from this because life goes on. 

But make no mistake, one day Steven Gerrard will have to face his demons for what he has done today, and unless fates' smile lands favourably upon you (think Kenny Dalglish and Blackburn Rovers in 1995, and to a lesser extreme, even Michael Thomas ended up being cheered by the Kop) not many people cross this great club of ours and get away with it for long.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby PabloAimar » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:50 pm

Jan Cuelemans wrote:Rafa & Gerrard have both been linked with Real Madrid and boy am I so glad it's looking likely to be the latter.

STRONGLY AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby Scott P » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:50 pm

Gerrard might be going but they can't take the European cup from us!!
Scott P

Postby aco67 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:51 pm

Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:Id laugh ,if tommorow he came out and said...."I;ve changed my mind I want to stay!"

:p

And if he does lets hope Rafa says

GO :censored: YOURSELF YOU MONEY GRABBING :censored:  :angry:
Beer...........
The cause of......
And solution to..........
All of lifes problems............
aco67

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:04 pm

I would like to ask Steven Gerrard what the point is of leaving liverpool. More money? we offered him everything he asked for? The ability to challange for the top trophies? Holy :censored: he's 25 and he's won the League Cup the FA Cup The UEFA Cup The European Super Cup and the Champions League with this club. Who's to say we will not win the Premiership in his remaining playing days. It goes to show what he really thinks of this club if he doesn't believe it. Just like Micheal Owen I hope this club makes him look a fool in the next few seasons.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby London_Red » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:06 pm

i have no doubt that he will regret this in the years to come, he may go on to chelsea and win trophies next year, but he will never experience anything as special as when we win the premiership, he and owen will be gutted,
London_Red

Postby policy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:07 pm

ALONSO_14 wrote:i hav no doubt carra will stay here for life hes a true captain carra for the captaincy definately and then stay till the end of his career and then some

I'm not sure about this statement.

Anyone can be bought nowadays. But as long as he is Red, he has my support.

It seems to be a broad sentiment that Carra is a Red for life, but I can't be sure as long as he is with StupidFuX.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion