Gerrards gone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:Despite the slagging off in here if it wernt for SG, not only would we have not even finished 5th but we wouldnt even have got through the qualifiers i the first place. He will always remain a ledgend for Liverpool and should he realise in the future that he has made a mistake he will be welcome back with open arms. He has given everything to play for this club since he was a kid. These things happen.

Don't be :censored: naive, he was not our best player this season, Carra was, git it through your :censored: head.

Legend my :censored: :censored:, legends are guys like Shanks, Emlyn Hughes, Kenny, paisley etc. Gerrard could've been a legend but has decided he to sellout and betray thiw club.

These things shouldn't happen, Gerrard is a disloyal :censored: and will not be welcomed back with open arms by me thats for sure.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:43 pm

agree with ANYTIMELIVERPOOL and LFC #1
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:43 pm

I'm feeling a mixture of anger, deep dissapointment and relief all at once.
Angry because the way this has all happened in the media - I could maintained some respect for the man if he had spared us the last three excruciating days.

Deeply dissapointed because he was a shadow of the player we saw in 03/04 and i was so excited about seeing the REAL Steven Gerrard playing at his absolute peak this coming season.

Relieved because this past year has been an absolute joke in terms of media speculation and it was clear it would have simply rolled on and on even if the lad had signed a new deal this morning.

Gerrard could have been up there with King Kenny, maybe even higher (did you ever realise that Stevie?,) but will be lucky if he is remembered as fondly as Kevin Keegan years from now.

I really thought it was impossible to tarnish this off-season. It was gonna be perfect. I'm so grateful we have our first game next week with Jamie leading out the lads.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:44 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Despite the slagging off in here if it wernt for SG, not only would we have not even finished 5th but we wouldnt even have got through the qualifiers i the first place. He will always remain a ledgend for Liverpool and should he realise in the future that he has made a mistake he will be welcome back with open arms. He has given everything to play for this club since he was a kid. These things happen.

what even though, he showed poor form over the season and didnt figure in a half of the champions league games???
65-1114725958

Postby red37 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:46 pm

he was/is still a GREAT player
he WONT be a legend. at least in my book.

as for not being able to replace a player with such 'heart'
but we might get someone with some of his attributes'

WHAT :censored: HEART.

its just dragged him out the door!!!! ffs

good luck and goodbye

but remember this..WE'LL MEET AGAIN whether it be in the prem or the C.L. we WILL encounter you again..

and i for one will be looking straight in your eyes mr liverpool.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby ALONSO_14 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:46 pm

F*CK THE LITTLE SH*TRAG SELL THE GREEDY B*STARD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, WHO CARES IF STEVIE WANTS TO GO TO REAL WHOEVA BIDS MOST IN THE BIDDING WAR ABOUT TO HAPPEN WE SHUD KIK HIS AR*E OUT TO THEM COULD GET OVER 40M IF WERE LUCKY
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:46 pm

LFC #1 wrote:

Don't be :censored: naive, he was not our best player this season, Carra was, git it through your :censored: head.

Legend my :censored: :censored:, legends are guys like Shanks, Emlyn Hughes, Kenny, paisley etc. Gerrard could've been a legend but has decided he to sellout and betray thiw club.

These things shouldn't happen, Gerrard is a disloyal :censored: and will not be welcomed back with open arms by me thats for sure.

Thank-you LFC#1  :bowdown      .........I couldnt be bothered    :sleep
76-1115222408

Postby 65-1114725958 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:47 pm

Id laugh ,if tommorow he came out and said...."I;ve changed my mind I want to stay!"

:p
65-1114725958

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:48 pm

can't wait for Gerrard and his future team to play against liverpool at Anfield......
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:48 pm

LFC #1 wrote:right time to change my avatar, :censored: YOU GERRARD!

Yeah change it as soon as! And anyone with gerrard log ins are fu*ked as well, i never pictured me booing gerrard ever, not even if he left but he is gonna give his best years to another club and that fuc*s me right off, big massive floppy wet c0ck he is.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:49 pm

Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:Id laugh ,if tommorow he came out and said...."I;ve changed my mind I want to stay!"

:p

:D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:50 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:can't wait for Gerrard and his future team to play against liverpool at Anfield......

If he goes to chelsea, its early on in the season, Chelsea are the 4th or 5th team to come to anfield this season I think.
65-1114725958

Postby 84-1106852058 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:55 pm

While many people are upset about him leaving,Iam not it is the way he has gone about it.Everybody has the right to leave an employer and move on,this is something he was always going to do,but he led us all up the garden path and is trying to shift the blame onto the club.If you think he will be welcomed back your living in dreamland.
84-1106852058

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:55 pm

Garymac wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:right time to change my avatar, :censored: YOU GERRARD!

Yeah change it as soon as! And anyone with gerrard log ins are fu*ked as well, i never pictured me booing gerrard ever, not even if he left but he is gonna give his best years to another club and that fuc*s me right off, big massive floppy wet c0ck he is.

I've never been one for booing ex-players. Like I wouldn't boo MO for example, but this whoel Gerrard saga with him lying to our :censored: face has given me a strong dislike, border line hatred of the man.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bRy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:58 pm

Ballack is the answer.

Teams in the Premier League would in my opinion fear Ballack more than they would Gerrard
bRy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion