Gerrards gone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:53 pm

ahhhhhhhhhh i didnt want him to go..especially to an english club anyway. hope he signs for the galacticos. :(
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Chelsea forever. » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:54 pm

"The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven at Anfield. Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not accept our offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to leave Liverpool. We very much regret the decision he has taken."
Chelsea forever.

Postby BringBackTiti » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:54 pm

Carra for captain now!!! a true red

am gutted
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:55 pm

chelsea scum f*k off :D
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby JBG » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm

Unfortunately I believe it will be to Chelsea myself. Chelsea have tried for Essien and I think they'll try to land him for between £32m to £35million. I don't think Madrid will go as high as Chelsea, especially seeing that they are also trying to buy Robinho.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm

Thing is he has fu!cked us around so much that he probably feels like a right  pratt . This has gone on for to long now and he probably felt there was no turning back .I mean how the f#ck could you wear the Liverpool shirt in front. of the Anfield faithful knowing you have caused a real unwelcomed feeling between the club.

Good luck to you son but in your heart of hearts you no you have done the wrong thing.
66-1112520797

Postby Garymac » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm

Firstly i feel like a fu*kin muppet cos i have argued with everyone on this forum who has said he would go, I backed Gerrard to stay all the way cos his my favourite player and always was from when he broke through, i cheered everything he did, his two footed tackle in the derby was one of my favourite moments, ive gone on all through this saga backing him, calling people all kinds on this forum who doubted he wanted to stay, so i apologise to PabloAimar, whom ive constantly give sh!t to cos he gave my and youre beloved stevie sh!t saying he would go and didnt want to stay......I am absolutly gutted he wont play for us this season and i feel i am gonna hate him more than anything, i wanted Gerrard to succeed at LFC and no where else, i hope where ever he goes hes a massive flop and wins :censored: all, why?? because im a liverpool supporter and want the best for us and i want us to win things and no one else and if he doesnt want to win them at liverpool why should i want him to win trophys anywere else, if he has any dignity left he wont stay in england....I even said the other day if Gerrard left i would wish him all the best cos hes won nearly everything with us and he has served his time here, but when saying that i never believed he would go.....I hope if he wins a trophy at any club and looks around with the trophy he thinks "Nothing will ever top that night in Ataturk" How can he go and leave us, We, the supporters, the best in the world.......hearing how positive Zenden was yesterday it made u wonder why anyone would want to leave this club...maybe when he goes he will appriciate us a lot more and what he had hear a lot more, like the saying goes you dont know what youve got till its gone, and i think Gerrard will feel this about Liverpool more than Liverpool will feel about Gerrard...Cos we know what we had,Gerrard obviously doesnt.

Ste Gerrard "How could i leave after a night like this??"
Maybe you can explain this now stevie
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm

Gerrard handing in a transfer request is probably the best answer to this whole saga. 

1st, because he's requested a transfer, Gerrard forfits any right to a % of the transfer.---more money for us

2nd, i think we could get 40 million for him, Real and Chelski want him and the bidding war shall begin.  Chelski have a bottomless pit of money and will pay anything....i mean anything to get their man.  i forsee silly money being thrown, 60million pound transfer anyone?

3rd, Gerrard would have cost an absolute fortune on wages, 100k a week?  thats a LOT of money...

4th, we can easily replace ANYONE with a 20+ million pound transfer but i think we could get a bargain in Ballack.

Bascially Gerrard has turned on the club who made him.  He's lied to us throughout and the guy is a judas.  I think he'll go to Real....but AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Chelski will all make moves and i think we will make a huge amount of money on this.

Remember everyone.....no one is bigger than LIVERPOOL FC...if a player isn't happy with 100k a week, winning the European cup and being idolised by thousands of fans....do we really want him playing for our club?  I don't!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm

chelsea. the team that single handedly ruined football. i hope they dont get stevie. i hate chelsea as mucha s i hate stevie right now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm

I think if you read between the lines, he wants to go to RM.  Real said that they wouldn't enter the equation until the player hands in a transfer request, within hours Stevie "The money Grabber" hands in his request.  Well at least we'll not have to go through the whole summer with - "is he staying" or "He's going" or "Maybe he will stay".  £35-40M (on top of whatever Rafa originally had) will give us plenty to work with in the transfer market.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:57 pm

hawkmoon, i hope u r right mate
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mike72 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:00 pm

F*ck off Chelsea Forever...what sort of pr*ck comes on the forum of a team who have just lost their key player to gloat...we'll take your £35m and buy 4 world class players who will take us to the next level, while you're stuck with a player who only cares about himself and will upset the balance of your midfield...good luck losers  :D
mike72

Postby Belfastred » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:01 pm

I dont think I have felt as sick about any player leaving our club, certainly not michael owen or even robbie. I think personaly speaking the only thing that comes close is when Aldo left. Being an Irish lad I was gutted to see him go.

I'll not condem Stevie G although I am angry, it will all come out in the future and we will see who was in the right. We gotta forget about it and move on. He's gonna be F**kin hard to replace and dont any one say different but we have done it in the past and we will do it again.

I would be terrible to think he's considering chelski, that will put the badge kissing into perspective.
Belfastred

Postby JBG » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:01 pm

I don't hate Stevie and I want to thank him for all the good memories. However, I will not thank him for his carry on in the 2004/05 season and I made my mind up about him before the Olympiakos match: his comments the day before that match were not those befitting a Liverpool captain and since he made those comments, any affection I had with Gerrard was finished. I'll miss him as a Liverpool player but he was simply not good for our club with the way he held us all to ransom.

We'll move on and him leaving will be a massive blessing in disguise, mark my words. Xabi Alonso and Didi Hamman will run the midfield next year, probably with the aid of a new signing, and we'll be a far more balanced team.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby kingofthegreen » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:03 pm

oh well! im off to pack my 'GERRARD' LFC shirts into the bottom of me wardrobe.................. :no

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion