Gerrard 'the saviour of england' - He rescued the national side!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:07 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
JBG wrote:Yes, he slew the might giants of Andorra and smote their ruin in Barcelona.

:D

All hail Sir Stephen the Valiant--Conqueror of Andorra and the bain of that most unworthy knave, Franklin of Lamp Lard.  :laugh:

Andorra ................ Probably still beat the might of Canada  :D
66-1112520797

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:12 pm

I reckon the Azores may have the indian sign over them though :p
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:18 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
JBG wrote:Yes, he slew the might giants of Andorra and smote their ruin in Barcelona.

:D

All hail Sir Stephen the Valiant--Conqueror of Andorra and the bain of that most unworthy knave, Franklin of Lamp Lard.  :laugh:

Andorra ................ Probably still beat the might of Canada  :D

No chance, mate.  With the likes of Tomas Radzinsky and Paul Stalteri in the line-up we'd p!ss all over Andorra.  Lichteinstein, however, would play us off the park!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby weringo » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:23 pm

red37 wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:That was a belter of a tackle that, the last time he did one that good was on that everton player the other season when rooney was 'once a blue always a blue!' :D   What was his name!?

you mean this one.   :wwww

Class tackle that was
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:30 pm

Andorra.  Lichteinstein, however, would play us off the park!   

I think Andorra has a better team than Liechtenstein (sp?). They had a player on trial on a Segunda Division team 14 years ago :D

Andorra is a lovely mini country who managed to stay independent among two warmonger countries, they must have been smart for that

Most of their players play in Segunda B (a lot of groups of leagues that are below the segunda and from which the best of each promote to the Second best division). It's a lovely country worth to visit to buy cheap electronics, cheap tobacco and some other things that are tax free.

But they shouldn't have a national football squad. Those games are pointless even more in the crowded calendar of matches top international football has.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:11 am

Yep, Liverpool FC once again save England.

Much like the "5-1" over Germany where Owen (3), Heskey and Gerrard (all LFC players at the time) scored all the goals.

Andorra shouldn't even be in the European Championships.

Andorra, San Marino, Faroes, Luxemburg and Liechenstein should not compete on a national level but should join the nearest league competition, like Monaco did.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby basPSV » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Agree with all this.  Great technique for the first goal.  Positive running for the second goal.  Surely Donut now has to leave out fat Frank.

My old gripe with Stevie G is, like Maradona, imagine how good he would be if he could do something useful with his other foot.
basPSV

Postby jaytoothetee » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:03 pm

did anyone see the mclaren press conference the other day - he just came on and said [more or less]
"you can print what you like, 'cause that's all you're getting. i'm not saying anything else. just print what you like"
total nob head... he's the one who took the job - surely he knew the pressure that comes with the england job... it's an absolute cop out to say this.
honestly though, i don't think he can be sacked, i think it was merely a case of no-one wanted the job, so the fa approached "second choice" steve, and naturally the situation hasn't changed much in the last six months. i think it's the tabloids' fault. they hype up england so much before every tournament, then lynch the players/manager after a couple of bad performances... it's got to the point where the players seem to resent playing for england at all

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:00 pm

Sabre wrote:
Andorra.  Lichteinstein, however, would play us off the park!   

I think Andorra has a better team than Liechtenstein (sp?). They had a player on trial on a Segunda Division team 14 years ago :D

Andorra is a lovely mini country who managed to stay independent among two warmonger countries, they must have been smart for that

Most of their players play in Segunda B (a lot of groups of leagues that are below the segunda and from which the best of each promote to the Second best division). It's a lovely country worth to visit to buy cheap electronics, cheap tobacco and some other things that are tax free.

But they shouldn't have a national football squad. Those games are pointless even more in the crowded calendar of matches top international football has.

Thats not true Sabre!

Small of a country Andorra is they have a right to be proud to represent their country in Sport regardless of how sh.ite they are or how great they can ever become!

They have as much right to be proud to be from Andorra as you have to call yourself Basque and i do British mate!

:nod
66-1120597113

Postby Dundalk » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:04 pm

Agreed Barry why shouldnt they be proud of there country its like Ireland in the Cricket

I cant believe I watched 3 hours of cricket today!!

Unlucky Ireland, we were close :;):
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:06 pm

Dundalk wrote:Agreed Barry why shouldnt they be proud of there country its like Ireland in the Cricket

I cant believe I watched 3 hours of cricket today!!

Unlucky Ireland, we were close :;):

What was the result Brendan?I could not watch that sport its painful.... :D

Healy scored the winner for Leeds against Preston tonight!! :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby Dundalk » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:10 pm

Brendan, ha ha........

Painful as it is I got into it a bit tonight..

How much is Healy worth now??
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:23 pm

I cant believe how much the Mirror was backing Frank Lampard today. Ok i know McLarens getting a lot of stick but there wasa "20 questions wed like Steve to answer" and nearly all of them were about Frank Lampard.

Hes :censored: :censored: you noobs cant you see that. :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:44 am

"you can print what you like, 'cause that's all you're getting. i'm not saying anything else. just print what you like"

They should have printed "How does sitting next to Sven and getting stuffed in the UEFA Cup final qualify a person to become manager of the national team?"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby basPSV » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:43 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:

They should have printed "How does sitting next to Sven and getting stuffed in the UEFA Cup final qualify a person to become manager of the national team?"

How many other English managers have engineered a treble inc CL, single-handedly won a trophy and gotten to a Euro final lately?

McClaren is the best Englishman for the job, fact.

When England have qualified in style, all you knee-jerk idiots will shut up.

Honestly, some fans are so reactionary it's frightening.
basPSV

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion