Gerrard named in cole tap up

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:20 am

God I hate Mourhino :angry:

Cole says Mourhino told him Gerrard on his way

Boris Mellor - March 15 2005

The flak between Ashley Cole and Chelsea intensfied today with reports emerging from the enquiry into alleged tapping. Cole and Chelsea both gave evidence this Monday.

Coles evidence, if true, condemns Mourhino as a liar. Cole insists that Chelsea were not invited to the meeting with his own agent and Pini Zahavi, however Mourhino and others had turned up uninvited. Cole claims that he was enquiring about the possibilities of moving abroad as he was disillusioned about Arsenal reneging on a contract offer. Towards the end of the meeting Mourhino and Kenyon turned up at the hotel room.

But the bigger bombshell is that Cole claims that the Mournhino sales pitch included telling him that Gerrard was on his way to the Bridge. If true another breach of the rules by Chelsea.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:56 am

If this is true Mourhino has gone over the line, not that he hasan't already :p
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby haps » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:06 am

Would you believe Mourinho?  I wouldn't.  Its another interesting nugget in the ongoing Stevie saga.  I just wonder what he'll do if we reach the final of the CL and grab 4th???  Anyway, thats another thread, I know.  Don't like that Cole much though.  Greedy ****** earns 28000 pw but cries like a small girl cos the ****** won't pay him 80000 pw.  And he goes out with that pampered, arrogant cow from that girl band.  Life's a bitch.
haps

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:15 am

Why do the media do this to us, every time we have important games coming up, whos name is splattered everywhere? Steven Gerrard, im gettin bloody sick of it, we need him at his best tomorrow and sunday and for the rest of the season.
This happened yesterday at an hearing it is true.
Now this is the perfect opitunity for Stevie to come out and say I am not going to Chelsea, why would anyone want to join them? There whole clubs a circus and there manager is the show piece, I prefered them being a middle table club with no money, than all of a sudden we are loaded and the best team/club in the world.
My @rse they are, no history and the little bit of silverware they may win this year, wont be happening every year, because if all these things are happening in Mourinhos first season god only knows what we are going to be installed for in the next few seasons. :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:30 am

Agreed haps.  Ashley Cole is typical of the modern day footballer.  He is playing with outstanding players and a top manager for massive wages.  Yet the guy will probabaly move to Chelsea simply to milk a share of the cash cow.  Arsenal developed Cole, gave him his opportunity in the first team and were instrumental in helping him to become an england regular.  He has won titles and cups with them and surely at some stage could get their act together in europe.  All Chelsea can offer him on top of that is even more money.  I hope Cole and Stevie G will ultimately see that Chelsea have no soul and any success they could possibly have with them would be purely artificial.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:42 am

i know 28k a week is massive, but its not when others are on 80k a week.
i dont like cole, but football nowadays is money, and if he can get treble what hes earning now, why not?
as for the gerrard thing, in all honesty now i cant be arsed with it all. im surrounded by chelsea fans who keep telling me hes going, and i keep telling them he isnt (and if he did itd be to real)
Mourinho every day just gives me another reason why rafa was the best choice for us. every thing rafa says makes me admire the guy more, hes approaching legend status already
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RifleRusher » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:30 pm

STUPID MOURINHO!!! dream on...
RifleRusher

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:15 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:God I hate Mourhino :angry:

Cole says Mourhino told him Gerrard on his way

Boris Mellor - March 15 2005

The flak between Ashley Cole and Chelsea intensfied today with reports emerging from the enquiry into alleged tapping. Cole and Chelsea both gave evidence this Monday.

Coles evidence, if true, condemns Mourhino as a liar. Cole insists that Chelsea were not invited to the meeting with his own agent and Pini Zahavi, however Mourhino and others had turned up uninvited. Cole claims that he was enquiring about the possibilities of moving abroad as he was disillusioned about Arsenal reneging on a contract offer. Towards the end of the meeting Mourhino and Kenyon turned up at the hotel room.

But the bigger bombshell is that Cole claims that the Mournhino sales pitch included telling him that Gerrard was on his way to the Bridge. If true another breach of the rules by Chelsea.

Oh right so let me get this straight then.

Ashley COLE said it did he? Well, might as well start packing then Stevie...

This is all absolute nonsense, Cole's talking shyte and the media are lapping it up. SG hasn't made up his mind yet, he's waiting til the end of the season to see what happens with LFC. We could feasibly still win the CL this season if we get a good draw and a bit of luck.

And as for Cole saying this...is this the same Ashley Cole who claims that he was having a meeting with his agent, and the Chavski crew just coincidentally bumped into him when he was in THAT particular hotel, in THAT particular room at THAT particular time?

Come on people, exercise a little logic here...

Cole's on the ropes, he's trying to save his skin and, like a criminal caught out, he's now coming up with all sorts of lies and rubbish...

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Paul C » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:04 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, LFC is bigger than Stevie 'I'm the f**kin man' Gerrard and if he wants to leave do so but if he stays he's got to stop giving the club ultimatums!! :angry:
Last edited by Paul C on Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:15 pm

By starting and posting in this thread, you just add to the unrest for Stevie.

On this point, Cole is trying to take people with him cus he has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Total cr@p.

Again though, this does not help LFC or Stevie G, as idiots will have a go at Stevie G.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:24 pm

Gerrard's departure ultimiately means 25+ million in the pockets, to say the least. this money can at least buy us another world class midfielder that could slot in that position (15+ million, to partner alonso?), a defender whos stable and quick (around 4-5 million, to partner carra), and perhaps even a quality winger, either left or right (around 5-6 million). And of course, we need to secure Champions League football this season in order to attract these world class players over to Liverpool.

If Baros goes as well (preferably for 6+ million), this money could at least buy us another striker of a similar standard or even better, given that we put in few more millions (8+ million). Let see how much Chelsea could offer for Gerrard (preferably 30+ million) or how much other interested teams could offer for Baros (i would like 8+ million, hes after Euro04 top scorer), even though i hope that he would not leave. But anything that happens would always have a up and down side.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RifleRusher » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:29 pm

never mind Baros, he's quality but not playing for Liverpool as well as he was for Czech so i wouldn't be surprised if he left... the big deal is with Gerrard, if he leaves, who will fill his spot??
RifleRusher

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:30 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:Gerrard's departure ultimiately means 25+ million in the pockets, to say the least. this money can at least buy us another world class midfielder that could slot in that position (15+ million, to partner alonso?), a defender whos stable and quick (around 4-5 million, to partner carra), and perhaps even a quality winger, either left or right (around 5-6 million). And of course, we need to secure Champions League football this season in order to attract these world class players over to Liverpool.

If Baros goes as well (preferably for 6+ million), this money could at least buy us another striker of a similar standard or even better, given that we put in few more millions (8+ million). Let see how much Chelsea could offer for Gerrard (preferably 30+ million) or how much other interested teams could offer for Baros (i would like 8+ million, hes after Euro04 top scorer), even though i hope that he would not leave. But anything that happens would always have a up and down side.

Yes, and we could sell Alonso for £20m, Cisse for £7m, Garcia for £5m and then put all the money in the bank hey ?? :D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:34 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
MilitiaRusher wrote:Gerrard's departure ultimiately means 25+ million in the pockets, to say the least. this money can at least buy us another world class midfielder that could slot in that position (15+ million, to partner alonso?), a defender whos stable and quick (around 4-5 million, to partner carra), and perhaps even a quality winger, either left or right (around 5-6 million). And of course, we need to secure Champions League football this season in order to attract these world class players over to Liverpool.

Yes, and we could sell Alonso for £20m, Cisse for £7m, Garcia for £5m and then put all the money in the bank hey ?? :D

Leon, u clearly did not understand my post. what i said was how we could make use of the money that we got from Gerrard's departure. and why did you even mention about alonso, cisse, and garcia? did i even mention about selling them away? and no wehre in my post stated that we should keep the money we got from transfer fees.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:04 pm

i'm actually sick to the back teeth of this whole colegate saga now.

i couldn't give a monkeys about toothpaste.

:D  :laugh:  :D
Last edited by stmichael on Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion