Gary neville............. - Football  ambassador !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 2520years » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:17 am

Garymac wrote:
2520years wrote:
dawson99 wrote:if carragher did this wed be applauding. now i hate the :censored: faced :censored: more than most but he is a true red and in todays game of badge kissing (lampard...fat eejit) its actually nice to see someone that at least cares ahis club.

Neville hates us, we hate him. i admired what he did. I hope he gets punished for it but its nice to know that he shows us enough repsect to hate us.

Keep passion in football before money overtakes everything

The joke about Neville kissing (and missing) his ManUre badge is that he's a self-confessed Bury fan.

If he wants us to see him showing GENUINE passion, why doesn't he go and play for Bury?  His passion for ManUre is exactly the same as Mr Glazer's...he's only there for the $$$.

Sorry to say this butmy opinion of neville cant be posted on this forum cos the things i want to happen to him are shocking, but this self confessed bury stuff is bullsh!t.

Carragher was a self confessed Everton fan as was Fowler, but they are now held in such asteem as an legend that has wore the red of Liverpool, If that would have been anyone else yesterday like a Savage it would have p!ssed me off so much more, cu*ts like him kiss the badge of every club he plays for, Nevilles passion for Man U is the same as are Carra or Fowler, FFS we was all buzzing last week when Fowler ran up to the Man U fans doing the 5 times salute, so i dont see the differance here.

Neville will always be a cu*t of the highest order but at least he fu*king meant what he did yesterday instead of these money grabbing glory hunting Tw*ts who go from club to club confessing the love and kissing any crest put in front of them.

Yes what he did was cu*tish of the highest order, but if carra did it we would all love it.

Comparing Neville to Glazer is embarrasing and to say hes at Man U for the money is a joke, have a bit more fuc*ing dignity for fuc* sake.

Sorry GaryMac, but just because you believe something it doesn't make it true.  I agree with some of what you say, but...

If Carra ran the length of the field to gloat in front of the Mancs, many LFC fans WOULDN'T be applauding.  It's irresponsible given the difficult task police and stewards have in such frenzied atmospheres.

Neville IS a self-confessed Bury fan, and while he's been playing for ManUre goes to the matches when he can.  Does Carra go to Neverton matches now he plays for LFC?  Does Owen or Fowler?

Neville has enjoyed some good times with ManUre, but his celebration was nothing to do with that.  He hates LFC fans and his gloating was all about HIMSELF, not the club.  If he was thinking about the vital three points (arguably six points)his club had just got, why didn't he go and celebrate with the team, get a piggy-back ride from Rio and give Giggsy a big wet kiss?  Because in his mind it was all about HIM getting one over on the scousers.

He's aggresive, egocentric and lacks respect for others...that's probably why he fits in so well at his second club, ManUre.

As for dignity, Garymac, read your sentence again...
"have a bit more fuc*ing dignity for fuc* sake."...very diginified. I'll follow your example should I?

:rasp  ???
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby flipmode » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:23 am

He just jealous of our success in Europe, he wants to be one of us, cant stand when utd arent in the lime light! :laugh:
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:58 am

If Carra or any other Liverpool player ran the length of the field to have a go at opposing supporters i'd be embarrassed.  What Neville did was like a few seasons ago when Martin Keown danced like a nutter in front of Horse Face after United missed a penalty against Arsenal.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby FrankM » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:46 am

Sean wrote:If Carra or any other Liverpool player ran the length of the field to have a go at opposing supporters i'd be embarrassed.  What Neville did was like a few seasons ago when Martin Keown danced like a nutter in front of Horse Face after United missed a penalty against Arsenal.

I agree entirely. Seem to remember a couple of seasons ago Danny Murphy scoring a very late winner into the stretford end. Did he or any other Liverpool player run to the scum fans to celebrate. I think not.

Neville and his brother are a pair of cnuts. Even Jaap Stam said it . But he got fired for it.

Neville deserves everything he gets.

I'm convinced that in years to come the Oxford Dictionary under it entry for cnut will simply say Gary and Phil Neville and their dad.
FrankM

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion