Gary neville............. - Football  ambassador !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby el_stinger » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:16 am

Gary "I'm a C*nt" Neville has been officially charged by the FA:

Neville handed FA charge
By Peter ORourke -  Created on 26 Jan 2006

Manchester United defender Gary Neville has been charged by The Football Association with improper conduct following his controversial celebrations after his side's goal against Liverpool last weekend.

Neville shouted towards the Liverpool fans and kissed the United badge following Rio Ferdinand's goal last weekend.

The incident caused outrage among the travelling Liverpool fans, with people claiming he was trying to incite the supporters.

Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher had admitted Neville had maybe overstepped the mark with his antics

The FA have now decided to look into Neville's actions and if found guilty he could be banned and fined.

The England international has until February 10 to respond to the charge.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:54 am

ha ha .. eat that sh*t .. now go and kiss yer badge .. mancshi..te

BTW that clip Saint is from a famous Indian film.. well funny :D

and PS.. that 'John Barnes' he's a manc posing as a red..
Last edited by zarababe on Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:05 am

The punishment is more likely to be a fine and a slap on the wrist as opposed to a ban.

It didn't really bother me so much. We hate him, he hates us. He's bought himself even more grief at Anfield so there will be plenty of opportunity to dish it back to the skany tashed nobcheese. His actions have spawned the birth of atleast a dozen more songs so it can't be all bad.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:09 am

I didn't mean to upset Reds' - Neville

Jan 24 2006

By David Prentice, Liverpool Echo

GARY NEVILLE admitted today that his actions in the Manchester United goal celebrations at Old Trafford on Sunday were not intended to be disrespectful to Liverpool.

And he has asked Reds fans to put his post-match antics into context.

The Manchester United skipper used his column in a daily newspaper to defend his actions, saying: "It was a new one for me to hear people saying that I had celebrated too vigorously on Sunday.

"Let us put it in context . . . it's the biggest domestic match of the season for us and the stakes are raised even higher when, in the week before, all you hear is people saying that Liverpool are the coming force, ready to shove United down the pecking order.

"So then you battle through a tough match and, just when it looks as though it will end with a frustrating, but fair draw, Rio Ferdinand scores a fantastic headed winner, a goal that has come out of nothing after 90 minutes of massive tension. What are you meant to do? Smile sweetly and jog back to the halfway line?

"You are caught up in the moment and, yes, for a few seconds you can go bananas. I laughed when I heard someone say that it was not the behaviour of a 30-year-old because they are probably the same people who have accused us of lacking passion in recent games.

"No disrespect to Liverpool was intended. I would have been apologetic if I had run up to one of their players and tried to belittle them, but this was a celebration."

The United defender has been reported by Greater Manchester police, following complaints over his antics.

He ran 60 yards to gesticulate to the away fans following Rio Ferdinand's last minute winner - scored at the opposite end of the stadium.

But in his defence, he added: "Last week, I had to put up with a Liverpool lad taunting our fans during the Manchester derby, but at no point did I even consider that Robbie Fowler should be punished.

"The stick is part of the game. One week you take it on the chin, the next you give it out. That is how local rivals have always been - and always should be.

"I had two plasterers in last week who insisted on wearing Manchester City hats and making a comment every time I walked past, but I don't sack them for it.

"I have to put up with Liverpool fans singing plenty of songs about me, none of them tasteful, and I struggle to believe that I have caused them any grave offence with an exuberant celebration.

"Increasingly, people seem to want their footballers to be whiter than white and there are calls for sanctions over every little incident. Do they want a game of robots?

"If I was a Liverpool fan, my big upset would be losing the match. I have enough perspective on football to say that they didn't deserve to and they will have come off wondering how on earth it happened.

"They have become a solid, consistent team with a real work ethic and some good players. That made it extra pleasing to win."

I agree with everyone else that Gary Neville is a c*** and that his actions were way OTT.

But I do understand what he is saying in that statement and especially when he refered to Robbie Fowler.
Also its pretty rare in todays game to see a player with the amount of loyalty he has towards his club, like Cara and Gerrard for us. Football nowadays is more about money and greed than loyalty and passion, so while there are the likes of Cara, Fowler and the Idiot Neville still around it still shows there is still heart in the game.
66-1112520797

Postby Red squirrel » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:17 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Here is my theory behind the little tw*tbags actions:   (Key - C*nt = G. Neville, Tarantula head = Coke head.)

A few hours before the game, Tarantula head offered C*nt a little wager, knowing that C*nt hadn't emptied his sacks for a long time, due to his being an ugly scum poof, and all. Sure, Tarantula head always wiped the last crusty lumps of sh*t off his bum with the badge on C*nt's shirt before each game (at C*nt's request), but this was the first mention of any physical love.

The wager Tarantula head offered to his homosexual teammate C*nt was that if he (Tarantula noggin) scored the winning goal, he would happily accept an unnatural session of anal rodgering.

Secretly yearning for this, Tarantula head was pumped up, and raring to go. He snorted some of his beloved Cocaine, threatened Cisse with a bottom-breach if he scored, then set about scoring the winning goal.

Once the ball had hit the back of the net - C*nt was overjoyed. He sprinted over 40 yards to express his happiness, and kissed the badge that Tarantula head had prepared for him.

Right as we speak they are having a 69, with C*nt licking the congealed clagnuts out of Tarantula head's rectum.

AAAAHHH   THATS JUST BRILLIANT!!!!!

Where the fu.ck do you get them from Lando?
Red squirrel

Postby Red squirrel » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:26 am

Judge wrote:gary nevilles dad is called Neville Neville. thick fuckers :D

His middle names Neville as well!!!    :wwww
Red squirrel

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:15 am

Red squirrel wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Here is my theory behind the little tw*tbags actions:   (Key - C*nt = G. Neville, Tarantula head = Coke head.)

A few hours before the game, Tarantula head offered C*nt a little wager, knowing that C*nt hadn't emptied his sacks for a long time, due to his being an ugly scum poof, and all. Sure, Tarantula head always wiped the last crusty lumps of sh*t off his bum with the badge on C*nt's shirt before each game (at C*nt's request), but this was the first mention of any physical love.

The wager Tarantula head offered to his homosexual teammate C*nt was that if he (Tarantula noggin) scored the winning goal, he would happily accept an unnatural session of anal rodgering.

Secretly yearning for this, Tarantula head was pumped up, and raring to go. He snorted some of his beloved Cocaine, threatened Cisse with a bottom-breach if he scored, then set about scoring the winning goal.

Once the ball had hit the back of the net - C*nt was overjoyed. He sprinted over 40 yards to express his happiness, and kissed the badge that Tarantula head had prepared for him.

Right as we speak they are having a 69, with C*nt licking the congealed clagnuts out of Tarantula head's rectum.

AAAAHHH   THATS JUST BRILLIANT!!!!!

Where the fu.ck do you get them from Lando?

From my noodle!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roykeane16 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:42 am

sorry he was right in what he did you were goading him the whole match if u cant take it dont give it out :veryangry
roykeane16

Postby roykeane16 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:45 am

carragher has a  :veryangry  :veryangry  bloody cheek to have a go at garyneville for what he done this is the same carragher who fires coins into the crowd far worse than gary done
roykeane16

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:51 am

Listen RoyKeane 16 who wont play in a testimonial , Carragher didnt carry the coin around with him it was thrown at him. Gary Neville gets abuse from Liverpool fans and rightly so, Im not at least one bit bothered with what he did as the old saying goes what comes around goes around. Fowler gave you the five finger salute the weekend before last so theres no complaints here.
66-1112520797

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:02 am

Its hustler back showing his real identity. :laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby el_stinger » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:10 am

roykeane16 wrote:carragher has a  :veryangry  :veryangry  bloody cheek to have a go at garyneville for what he done this is the same carragher who fires coins into the crowd far worse than gary done

LMAO
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:47 am

so whats wrong with that? ???
without that there wudnt be the rivalary and passion that is club football.
R u chicken or something ?? Take it like a man, our time will come.
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:10 am

I though for a second there when I was reading this thread that I had logged onto an Everton website by accident.

You lot sound like bitter blues.

Get over it.

So what if Neville celebrated towards us ? If it was Carragher to the United fans you would all be hailing him a hero.

Neville gets a load of stick from us, so fair play to him for getting his own back.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:23 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:So what if Neville celebrated towards us ? If it was Carragher to the United fans you would all be hailing him a hero.

Spot on Leon , there's an awful lot of tarts in this forum wetting themselves because the Manc celebrated . Big f'ucking deal ,grow up and get over it . I'm more p'issed off that we only had three strikes on goal during that match , never mind Nevilles antics.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion