Gary neville............. - Football  ambassador !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:28 pm

Isnt it amazing all the scum fans that have joined this forum since yesterday? Where were you on the 25th of May? And if I was a manure fan I would'nt be gloating infact I bet whiskey nose wishes he was in our postion still in Europe. With 5 European Cups. Soon to be six, now feck off and crawl back into the holes youve crawled out of.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:34 pm

Gary neville is a man living on borrowed time and living in the "yester-years". Having spent most of the game being outclassed and outplayed, its what you expect of a "Manure player". Arrogance, stupidity, and most of all the thought that they still think they are a good team ha!...face it "Manure"..your days are long gone, I'm afraid its what we have come to expect from a "Manure" team in terminal decline.  :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:39 pm

:D  Id have loved to have been a fly on the wall in Neville Nevilles house on the 25th of May, bet he smashed his house up, kicked the telly in, battered his mrs, drank a bottle of whiskey with a jar of paracetamol and had a rope tied to the banister of the staircase to hang himself up.
Ugly plassy muzzy b@stard.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:48 pm

RioFerdinand wrote:Leave Gaz alone,He did nothin wrong. All he was doing was celebrating after the best team in England won.

Is name is Rio ferdinand,
and he plays at old tw@tford,
he's nothing but a "coke head"
and a fukking cheating b@stard!... :wwww  :buttrock
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:02 pm

I detest Gary Neville with passion and also his bluenose brother,basically if they both got mown down by a lorry i would'nt blink an eye!

But what he done yesterday was wrong yes,but i think a few people are being oversensitive about this subject!
As mentioned above if one of our own done the same we'd have been applauding him and laughing our legs off!
Gary Neville is Scum to the bone...let's face it he hates us as much as we hate him,so why bother getting annoyed when he kisses the badge of the team he loves for whatever reason?

I'd still love to see him getting banned though and hope he does...and then gets hit by a lorry!
66-1120597113

Postby redmikey » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:02 pm

They should release a dvd of the bitter tw@t watching the final on that glorious day in may. just to see his ugly face laughin at half time then to so what a team can do when they have great fans and team spirit.

we shall just see what the fa dosn't do as fergie has still got his finger buried up to the third knuckle up the fa. it was an incident that could have been alot worse if one of our fans had got on the pitch and sparked his lights out because we would then been in the poo. I will enjoy watch manure fighting to hold onto third.
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby KINGCANTONA1966 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:09 pm

edited
Last edited by supersub on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KINGCANTONA1966

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:13 pm

KINGCANTONA1966 wrote: :devil:

gary neville for prime minister!!

why cant you lot get over the 80's? you have been a shitty team for 15 years now! we are rebuliding a new team we had john o' :censored: in centre mid and giggs a winger in centre mid and you still could'nt beat us!

stop relying on stevie (chelski rent boy) gerrard!! if he plays :censored: so do you!

how many times have you lot won the prem?? 0......NOT THE OLD LEAGUE BUT THE PREM??

its like man utd v's spain!

Who are you playing in the CL?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:18 pm

KINGCANTONA1966 wrote: :devil:

gary neville for prime minister!!

why cant you lot get over the 80's? you have been a shitty team for 15 years now! we are rebuliding a new team we had john o' :censored: in centre mid and giggs a winger in centre mid and you still could'nt beat us!

stop relying on stevie (chelski rent boy) gerrard!! if he plays :censored: so do you!

how many times have you lot won the prem?? 0......NOT THE OLD LEAGUE BUT THE PREM??

its like man utd v's spain!

Er...tell me "scummer"..how many european cups have you won?...ha ha' ...and who are you playing in the champs league next month?..er would that no one..cos i forgot your not in it are you!!...losers :buttrock
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welshred » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:34 pm

had to laugh yes they got a lucky goal  but the way they celebrated youd of thought they had won the fa or european cup ffs  we have two games in hand over them and the way we outplayed them 2nd place is ours  :buttrock
welshred

Postby zarababe » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:21 pm

Carragher has also condemned Neveille's actions hopefully this will go further cos the little scumbag needs a lesson in manners and etiquettes, on how to behave in front of dignitories such as the supporters of the European Champions :D nothing short of an apology and ar..se licking will do.. I nominate Ian and Leone's ar..se :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:23 pm

Gary Neville is an arrrrssseeee wipe.

Imagine being his wife at a swingers party! talk about embarrassed! :p
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:28 pm

The actions of Gary Neville where unsurprising and it was the apitamy of what Man Utd and its followers are all about. He is Mr Man Utd, the gob, the swagger the manc scowl and agression, there can be no doubt where he is from nor that his blood runs manc red. The thing is that Utd have no class, no idea how to do things on or off the park. What Neville did will not be repeated at Anfield and thats right and proper.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby MaccaLFC » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:58 pm

Funniest bit was, it took the dozy c.unt 10 seconds to find the badge on the shirt of the 'club he adores'.
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby Red @ Heart » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:58 pm

sorry!
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion