Gary neville............. - Football  ambassador !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Red Baron » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:06 am

I agree with most of your post Ian,but we have to remember the lad is a Manc.I know what you are saying about Carra,but I for one would love to see him working it up the mancs.We hate them and they hate us.I was delighted to see Robbie Fowler give the mancs 5 fingers last week.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:07 am

JBG wrote:I agree with Daglish's sentiments.

I'm a bit different from many football fans in that I normally don't get wound up by opposing teams nor hate or despise opposition sides or players. I don't hate Chelsea, I don't hate Arsenal, I don't hate Man UTD and I don't hate Everton. I'm indifferent to Wayne Rooney and accept that he's a top player. I'm not a big fan of RVN the man, but I accept he is a top player.

Gary Neville is one of the few exceptions to my rule. He is a prat. He is the kind of chap that gets into scraps in local nightclubs because he has a face that invites punches. Even Roy Keane jokingly referred to Gary "deserving a few slaps" after the Vieira incident last year.

Fair is fair, if Arjen Robben is sent off for over celebrating with his OWN fans at Sunderland, then Gary Neville - at least - should have been sent off for taunting Liverpool fans. He is a public figure and he is under a duty to behave himself when in public, that just comes with the territory. Running up and taunting several thousand angry and hurt Liverpool fans (or indeed the fans of any club) is stupid and irresponsible. Tension at these games are bad enough as it is without some ugly prat stoking the flames. His actions could have tipped a bad situation over the edge and it has public order consequences.

Its not like he has not done this before, after all this is the man that once proclaimed to a men's magazine that he "hates scousers".

The FA need to deal with this. Players taunting oppositon fans is not on, it can lead to trouble in the stadium inside and out. If you can get sent off for such a trivial thing as over celebrating with your own fans then surely deliberately going out of your way to taunt opposition fans is a far more serious offence and deserves serious consequences.

The voice of reason ..........

But enough about me JBG, i thought what you said was decent as well !!!!!  :D

I'll get my coat ...........

I owe I owe so it's off to work i go !  :glare:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:11 am

What goes around comes around Neville. Stevie and Carra take note. See you at Anfield next season.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:20 am

at least it shows that no matter what cheatski do, its liverpool manure games that really matter
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:24 pm

dawson99 wrote:if carragher did this wed be applauding. now i hate the :censored: faced :censored: more than most but he is a true red and in todays game of badge kissing (lampard...fat eejit) its actually nice to see someone that at least cares ahis club.

Neville hates us, we hate him. i admired what he did. I hope he gets punished for it but its nice to know that he shows us enough repsect to hate us.

Keep passion in football before money overtakes everything

The joke about Neville kissing (and missing) his ManUre badge is that he's a self-confessed Bury fan.

If he wants us to see him showing GENUINE passion, why doesn't he go and play for Bury?  His passion for ManUre is exactly the same as Mr Glazer's...he's only there for the $$$.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:35 pm

HA the gobsh.ite is getting done hope he gets a 3 match ban.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4638808.stm
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:50 pm

2520years wrote:
dawson99 wrote:if carragher did this wed be applauding. now i hate the :censored: faced :censored: more than most but he is a true red and in todays game of badge kissing (lampard...fat eejit) its actually nice to see someone that at least cares ahis club.

Neville hates us, we hate him. i admired what he did. I hope he gets punished for it but its nice to know that he shows us enough repsect to hate us.

Keep passion in football before money overtakes everything

The joke about Neville kissing (and missing) his ManUre badge is that he's a self-confessed Bury fan.

If he wants us to see him showing GENUINE passion, why doesn't he go and play for Bury?  His passion for ManUre is exactly the same as Mr Glazer's...he's only there for the $$$.

Sorry to say this butmy opinion of neville cant be posted on this forum cos the things i want to happen to him are shocking, but this self confessed bury stuff is bullsh!t.

Carragher was a self confessed Everton fan as was Fowler, but they are now held in such asteem as an legend that has wore the red of Liverpool, If that would have been anyone else yesterday like a Savage it would have p!ssed me off so much more, cu*ts like him kiss the badge of every club he plays for, Nevilles passion for Man U is the same as are Carra or Fowler, FFS we was all buzzing last week when Fowler ran up to the Man U fans doing the 5 times salute, so i dont see the differance here.

Neville will always be a cu*t of the highest order but at least he fu*king meant what he did yesterday instead of these money grabbing glory hunting Tw*ts who go from club to club confessing the love and kissing any crest put in front of them.

Yes what he did was cu*tish of the highest order, but if carra did it we would all love it.

Comparing Neville to Glazer is embarrasing and to say hes at Man U for the money is a joke, have a bit more fuc*ing dignity for fuc* sake.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:57 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Here is my theory behind the little tw*tbags actions:   (Key - C*nt = G. Neville, Tarantula head = Coke head.)

A few hours before the game, Tarantula head offered C*nt a little wager, knowing that C*nt hadn't emptied his sacks for a long time, due to his being an ugly scum poof, and all. Sure, Tarantula head always wiped the last crusty lumps of sh*t off his bum with the badge on C*nt's shirt before each game (at C*nt's request), but this was the first mention of any physical love.

The wager Tarantula head offered to his homosexual teammate C*nt was that if he (Tarantula noggin) scored the winning goal, he would happily accept an unnatural session of anal rodgering.

Secretly yearning for this, Tarantula head was pumped up, and raring to go. He snorted some of his beloved Cocaine, threatened Cisse with a bottom-breach if he scored, then set about scoring the winning goal.

Once the ball had hit the back of the net - C*nt was overjoyed. He sprinted over 40 yards to express his happiness, and kissed the badge that Tarantula head had prepared for him.

Right as we speak they are having a 69, with C*nt licking the congealed clagnuts out of Tarantula head's rectum.

:laugh:  :laugh:  Lando that is a wonderful piece of poetry that only you could write  :D  Trantula head  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:00 pm

i agree with garymac, but i would have said it more eloquently :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:06 pm

i hate him hate him hate him i hope he gets charged by the fa. his celebration could cause a fight with the man u fans and if it did bet lpool would of got blamed for started the fight. going off the s hit head a bit did the man u fans sing murders to the lpool fans
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:21 pm

dawson99 wrote:i agree with garymac, but i would have said it more eloquently :p

I know you would have Dawson, its hard to control what your writing when Neville and the Scum are involved but i like to think i held my self together quite well!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby judgedreed » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:55 pm

edited
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
judgedreed

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:58 pm

well. on that note good bye judge dreed
u will not be missed..nobber
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:58 pm

For someone with limited ability Neville has done well out of the game but rather than being content he comes across as being bitter and very resentful to any other team enjoing success.  I mean does the guy ever smile.  Looking at him (which is tough to do) in photos and videos after United have won trophies it can be seen that he isn't getting enjoyment from winning for himself and United but his bitter mad facial expressions reveal a person that prefers getting enjoyment out of goading any one that doesn't support United. 

I'll probabaly get a rap on the knuckles for this but i'll say it anyway.  I reckon there is something alot deeper troubling Neville.  I think he is guy that has problems with his sexuality and needs to behave aggressively on the pitch to prove to himself that he is a real man.  I don't think he is a happy person.  I think he has problems and needs help.  When United play Arsenal Neville normally gives Reyes a few kick.  I reckon he really wants to give him a few kisses.

When Vieira and Neville had a row in the tunnel last year, Keane had to step in because he knew that Neville is just a big girls blouse who can't defend himself.

So Gary Neville you have my sympathy.  Don't be afraid to face your fears and let us see your smile.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby oakton » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:04 pm

Isn't he the captain? I really don't think a captain of a club should do that, his whole team is celebrating and he just acts like a clown on his own.  Show some leadership d|ckhead!
oakton

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion