Gabriel paletta on loan, diao on the same package - Nastic de tarragona

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:07 pm

I think this is new, that's why I write it.

Nastic the Tarragona is about to sign up on loan Gabriel Paletta until the end of the season, the agreement is about to be signed up, apparently. It's not the Marca diary says it, but the club admits the contacts and the names, so it's more than a rumour. Salif Diao, currently on loan in Stoke city, would also go to Nastic Tarragona.

As a RS and Liverpool fan I'm a bit dissapointed because I though RS would go and get Paletta, but we signed up a 28 years argentinian defender this winter because apparently our staff preferes experience rather than quality.

On a side note, Can anybody tell me what's the relationship of Cisse with Liverpool right now? is he on loan in france, can we recover him back?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:28 pm

Cisse is on loan to Marsielle at the moment Sabre. This is with a view to buying him for £8 million. He's now recovered from his broken leg and is playing well by all accounts .Can't see him coming back tho mate. Hope that helps mate.
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:31 pm

It was on SSN last week Sabre...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:40 pm

My mistake. I missed that. I asked about Cisse because I've been told by a very close to the RS board man, that the striker we're trying to buy is coming from one of the big clubs of Europe. According to him RS would want to share with the owner club the 50% of the striker while the club wants to get rid of the striker completely. In this description I thought Cisse might be the man we're talking about. The guy I talk about never talk :censored:, and Cisse matches the description!

Thank you red37 for the correction. I think Paletta's loan is a good idea, he'll have more competitive games than in the reserves league, and for what I've saw 2 weeks ago, he can easily have the regular place in Nastic de Tarragona defence, as they really struggled in the centre back position.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:48 pm

Sabre wrote:

My mistake. I missed that. I asked about Cisse because I've been told by a very close to the RS board man, that the striker we're trying to buy is coming from one of the big clubs of Europe. According to him RS would want to share with the owner club the 50% of the striker while the club wants to get rid of the striker completely. In this description I thought Cisse might be the man we're talking about. The guy I talk about never talk :censored:, and Cisse matches the description!

Thank you red37 for the correction. I think Paletta's loan is a good idea, he'll have more competitive games than in the reserves league, and for what I've saw 2 weeks ago, he can easily have the regular place in Nastic de Tarragona defence, as they really struggled in the centre back position.

Id love to say i think it will do him good (which it probably will) But im a bit hesitant to see the release of yet another Defender who lets face it, is one of few we have in reserve should the worse happen to one or more of the First team. This reminds me of Barragan in a way...though his reasons for leaving (temporarily?) were perhaps slightly more 'lifestyle' orientated than technically grounded ones... Either way, i just pray there is no fallout should of course the deal go ahead. That is the last area we need any more knocks to. Especially when the lad is 'capable' of covering RB too... we'll see mate.

As for Cisse...surely a matter of time before i's and t's are dotted and the ink is dried on a fresh contract outside Liverpool FC.  (Diao should have gone with Pongolle to RH in the first place) - and stopped there!   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby redmikey » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:18 pm

if the lad can get some first team action and keep up learning english, while being in a easier enviroment for his development then we can only gain

sabre how is ping pongs loan deal getting on?
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:25 pm

redmikey wrote:if the lad can get some first team action and keep up learning english, while being in a easier enviroment for his development then we can only gain

sabre how is ping pongs loan deal getting on?

That is a great theory.....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion