Thommo's perm wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Oh dear
The anti-Roys have come up with a short list for our next manager:
Ralf Rangnick-german nobody
Owen Coyle-scottish nobody
Kenny Dalglish-scottish used to be somebody
Martin Oniell-irish nobody
Is this the best we can look forward to?
Really chaps, this is the justification for Roy to stay
:;):

oh dear oh dear...

I'll give ya the first one cos I'm not familiar with him but come on, your a million miles off with the rest.

Kenny - nothing permanent but might just be able to pull us out of the mire we're in.

Owen Coyle - Scottish nobody? (a bit like 2 others past LFC managers I could name!) most exciting up and coming manager of our time, he's gonna be a legend somewhere, may as well be here!

MON - this is a finely balanced one for me. He might be what we need but for how long? until he asks for money gets knocked back then fuk's off. However, might just get us playing with some passion.

???
Looks like youre in agreement to me?
Kenny- "might just be able to pull us out the mire..." nothing definite. Like I said
Owen Coyle- "most exciting up and coming manager of our time" nothing definite. Like I said
MON - "might be what we need...might just get us playing with some passion." nothing definite. Like I said.

These three would be a massive gamble and besides Kenny  none have the experience or credentials better than Hodgson.
Kenny has had no managerial experience for 15 years.
Coyle is a prospect, but wouldnt he be "out of his depth"?
MoN is a confrontational, egotistical, selfish, serial ship jumper and would definately be a step backwards
If we are seriously looking for candidates lets keep it real eh?

So do you have a problem with Scots then, you must have hated Shankly as well I guess.  :no

The bottom line is that we are not going to get any of the top managers and in fact it would be stupid to do so as we need a young up and coming manager who can lead us for years to come, kind of like what manure have had over the past 2 decades!
worcester_red

Postby neil » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm

leave him alone, he's busy gettin ready for the match tonight.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

worcester_red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Lee J wrote:

oh dear oh dear...

I'll give ya the first one cos I'm not familiar with him but come on, your a million miles off with the rest.

Kenny - nothing permanent but might just be able to pull us out of the mire we're in.

Owen Coyle - Scottish nobody? (a bit like 2 others past LFC managers I could name!) most exciting up and coming manager of our time, he's gonna be a legend somewhere, may as well be here!

MON - this is a finely balanced one for me. He might be what we need but for how long? until he asks for money gets knocked back then fuk's off. However, might just get us playing with some passion.

???
Kenny- "might just be able to pull us out the mire..." nothing definite. Like I said
Owen Coyle- "most exciting up and coming manager of our time" nothing definite. Like I said
MON - "might be what we need...might just get us playing with some passion." nothing definite. Like I said.

These three would be a massive gamble and besides Kenny  none have the experience or credentials better than Hodgson.
MoN is a confrontational, egotistical, selfish, serial ship jumper and would definately be a step backwards

So do you have a problem with Scots then, you must have hated Shankly as well I guess.  :no

The bottom line is that we are not going to get any of the top managers and in fact it would be stupid to do so as we need a young up and coming manager who can lead us for years to come, kind of like what manure have had over the past 2 decades!

What makes you say I have a problem with Scots?
???
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Get to specsavers mate. I was quoting what Lee J said.
What has he won? What are his credentials? Scottish nobody.
No offence because I think hes decent.
Is that consistent and credible enough?
By the way thanks for the scrutiny, it keeps me on my toes...

Isnt that always the way you issue an apology forthwith and you're  instantly rebuked for it ...  I had just rectified it and then you quoted me ....unfortunately for you not quick enough for me to read your retort ...Specsavers eh ...this is from someone only too ready and willing to defend the current manager ....I suggest you check your eyesight Lad ...the fat lady has finished singing and every f uckers gone home ...unless its the senile old b@stards who forget why they're there in the first place .....
that being the good of the club not the detriment
wake up  fella ...... he's dead in the water ,and your constant support of him has me reaching for the sickbag
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:56 pm

neil wrote:leave him alone, he's busy gettin ready for the match tonight.

Oh look its Neil ...tired  unfunny Neil
New material Lad..... trust me it will work  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Heard on Talksport that Liverpool are looking at two german managers- Jurgen Klopp of Dortmund and Ralf Ranick of Hoffeinheim tp potentially take over from RH.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:01 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES, that picture with Roy and Fergie is doing my head in :)  . It makes me cringe to see those them being friendly. The lady behind Fergie and the bloke to his right don't look to impressed either.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:07 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Get to specsavers mate. I was quoting what Lee J said.
What has he won? What are his credentials? Scottish nobody.
No offence because I think hes decent.
Is that consistent and credible enough?
By the way thanks for the scrutiny, it keeps me on my toes...

Isnt that always the way you issue an apology forthwith and you're  instantly rebuked for it ...  I had just rectified it and then you quoted me ....unfortunately for you not quick enough for me to read your retort ...Specsavers eh ...this is from someone only too ready and willing to defend the current manager ....I suggest you check your eyesight Lad ...the fat lady has finished singing and every f uckers gone home ...unless its the senile old b@stards who forget why they're there in the first place .....
that being the good of the club not the detriment
wake up  fella ...... he's dead in the water ,and your constant support of him has me reaching for the sickbag

If thats your way of apologising its not very effective
:laugh:
Im merely being consistent and un-hysterical. I accept that he will go. I refuse to stamp my foot and look for any excuse to attack or ridicule him, I admit it.
Im not trying to make you sick but I am trying to put things into perspective. Hes not done well. But hes not as bad as some of the more vociferous fans make out. He has fu'cked up with some of his statements and actions. But to turn him into the anti-christ is pathetic in my eyes. It would have been nice to see if things would have been better if the circumstances were different. But we'll never know...
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:If thats your way of apologising its not very effective

Slightly brisk you think ?
I never got a reply from Jim'll Fix It ...do you think it was anything to do with the letter I wrote  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:RED BEERGOGGLES, that picture with Roy and Fergie is doing my head in :)  . It makes me cringe to see those them being friendly. The lady behind Fergie and the bloke to his right don't look to impressed either.

arr bless, goggs has got a friend.

help goggs
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:46 pm

neil wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:RED BEERGOGGLES, that picture with Roy and Fergie is doing my head in :)  . It makes me cringe to see those them being friendly. The lady behind Fergie and the bloke to his right don't look to impressed either.

help goggs

Oh look posters... its that skinny kid who throws the belated boot in ....... still trying too  hard to be funny though .....  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
neil wrote:

help goggs

Oh look posters... its that skinny kid who throws the belated boot in ....... still trying too  hard to be funny though .....  :laugh:

oh look posters...  ??? ffs what a sparkling repost  :laugh:
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:21 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:If thats your way of apologising its not very effective

Slightly brisk you think ?
I never got a reply from Jim'll Fix It ...do you think it was anything to do with the letter I wrote  :D

"Dear jim you bleach blonde yodelling yorkshire wierdo [email]tw@t...[/email]"
:wwww
Thommo's perm

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 am

The Good Yank wrote:I like Coyle a lot.  But I'll throw a couple of wrenches in here just for discussion's sake.

1) Can't see him leaving Bolton until after the season, He loves the club and would be a legend if he got them to a Europa League spot.

2). Would he come to us?  It would be a gamble for LFC to take a young manger still building his reputation.  Conversely it would also be a huge risk for him to make the big jump so early.  If he didn't do the job it could ruin his chance at ever getting a big job.

So where not a big job?
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
Lee J wrote:

oh dear oh dear...

???

Mate id raher have a grape managing Liverpool then Hodgson and by a grape i literally mean a grape.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion