Frank lampard - Shs!shs!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hobbes » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:52 am

Chelse beat us. Fine!

I think it was a premeditated attempt to infuriate Liverpool fans at Anfield and challenge our integrity. Another idea of mind game originated from Jose Morinhoe (JM), which paid off well for them.

JM was penalised for doing the sign at Anfield. Now he has appointed first goal scorer,Lampard to do it again.

Chelsea planned it on CL match but since no goal there so they didnt do it.

Chelsea was so disgraceful from the way they celebrated. It only confirms how much ill feelings they have towards us for winning CL. 

Moreso, right after winning the match all the players remained on the field and celebrated as if the've won the league Championship. These are evidence of Chelsea taking the match so personally.

We have to win back at Stamford Bridge and Shs! Shs! Shs! those :censored:! We must work for that.
hobbes

Postby Adebisi » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:20 am

I hate it when Chelsea 'over' celebrate, it looks so false
Adebisi

Postby kazza » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:33 am

The huddle after the game on the suface seems like the team has good chemistry, but I do not remember them doing it last Wed when they were outplayed which leads me to think they were just rubbing our noses in it. They were clearly surprised they had won easily. Just like their manager, gracious in victory yet petulent in defeat (remember "the best team lost" after the semi last year).

Goes back to an old point, you can buy any player but you cannot buy class.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Houllier=LFC » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:58 am

We will celebrate the same way they did at Stamford Bridge.
Houllier=LFC

Postby Paul C » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:23 am

The huddle after the game nearly made me sick, they make out like their all 'united' when it's obvious it's all about money at that club and the 'cosmipolitan' image, I fookin hate those c.unts!! :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:46 am

Can we all go down to shatford bridge and kick the feck out of them? Please!?! Koshes and bike chains welcome.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby looprevil » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:18 am

I just can't see them being that united.  Sure while the team wins, players generally won't complain but as the season goes on and they lose a few (they have to lose at some point) I'm sure we'll see the real 'unity' as it all falls apart at the seams.  I freakin can't stand anything about them.
looprevil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:09 am

I am sure the team is not united. The players are already making noise coz not being able to be the starting 11.

What really ticks me off is their attitude of showing off and pouring petrol into fire. Chelsea would have expected Liverpool fans to retaliate and get fined.... they've forgotten that we kops are civilized fanatics unlike their Manager Jose Mourinho who not only havent learn English but also basic decency.

2 things 1. When he shs.. shs.. us in Carling cup and 2. When Chelsea scored a goal with Wigan at the final couple of minutes. Jose Mourinho whispered to Wigan's Manager and told him, they dont deserve to lose the game while the game is still on going and right after the goal.

That's Chelsea. Notwithstanding that Jose Mourinho at times say some sensible facts but most of the time blow his own trumpet.

I like one thing about kicking Chelsea out of CL last season. Prior to lost Jose Mourinho said CL is his cup and he is not going to give it up to anyone. Eventually we took it away from him right under his nose. And when we entered the final, Jos eMOurinhoe wished Liverpool all the best as he would want an Eglish team to win it. But deep inside he is badly hurt.

The last match celebration by Frank Lampard is the result of all the hurts.

If someone falls  down before us, we would help him up. But Chelsea would be laughing and clapping and mocking and infuriating the person.
hobbes

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:30 am

hobbes wrote:Chelse beat us. Fine!

I think it was a premeditated attempt to infuriate Liverpool fans at Anfield and challenge our integrity. Another idea of mind game originated from Jose Morinhoe (JM), which paid off well for them.

JM was penalised for doing the sign at Anfield. Now he has appointed first goal scorer,Lampard to do it again.

Chelsea planned it on CL match but since no goal there so they didnt do it.

Chelsea was so disgraceful from the way they celebrated. It only confirms how much ill feelings they have towards us for winning CL. 

Moreso, right after winning the match all the players remained on the field and celebrated as if the've won the league Championship. These are evidence of Chelsea taking the match so personally.

We have to win back at Stamford Bridge and Shs! Shs! Shs! those :censored:! We must work for that.

Fu.ck them,let them celebrate and enjoy their plastic success for now it is not eternal!!

Patience is needed
Long runs the fox!!!!! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby RedWolf35 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:14 am

I missed the last five minutes could not bare to see them celebrating  I hate everyone of those mercenaries!!!    :angry:
RedWolf35

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:23 am

i think one of JM 'inovative' policies is to include psy-war (annoying drogba, dirty carvalho, etc) as a part of their professional tactics
so let's respond to it professionally too
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:23 am

I would love to ram that finger up lampard's nose, to his elbow. however due to simple fact we got spanked at home 4-1, means anything we say will sound like sour grapes. we are LFC fans, we do not complain and whinge about things we can't change, but we sure as :censored: can hate the fat t.urd and his handler.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:38 am

Paul C wrote:The huddle after the game nearly made me sick, they make out like their all 'united' when it's obvious it's all about money at that club and the 'cosmipolitan' image, I fookin hate those c.unts!! :angry:

I think you've missed the point there. That huddle showed great team spirit, which unfortunatley we lack, and it proved that it isn't just money, but a will to win.
Don't get me wrong, I hate Chelsea. That huddle made me sick too, but only because they had just won.

They may have loads of money, but that doesn't buy teamwork. I was at the match on Sunday, and Terry is a good leader, he was constantly talking to his teammates giving them encouragement and motivating them. I only wish Gerrard would do the same.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:08 am

We will celebrate the same way they did at Stamford Bridge

That'd be being like them, For LIverpool winning is natural, no matter St James Park or Stamford Bridge.

Lando: I have some rusty bike chains if you want  :laugh:

Sabs
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tel » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:22 am

They were definetely rubbing our noses in it with that end of game huddle.

Hopefully our players are as pi ssed off as we are and will settle scores when we go south.
tel

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion