Frank lampard - Shs!shs!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kopboyau » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:05 pm

Adebisi wrote:I hate it when Chelsea 'over' celebrate, it looks so false

At least if we win the League this year we will have done it the old fashioned way. EARNT IT

Not bought it.

Just remember Chelsea fans the trophy is on display at our great ground if you want to see what one looks like !!
Kopboyau
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kaz the kopite » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:45 pm

abramhovic pulls the plug on the millions and chelsea go pop!

matter of time !!!

lampard u fat barsteward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryangry  :veryangry  :veryangry
I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Postby desperado0831 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:45 pm

Be patient man. We'll back to the top three. I don't care how Lampard acted, we will see them slip in next few weeks.
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:05 pm

The Super Goals advert sums the guy up for me. My word, if that was the best take that Fatty could do then God only knows what the outtakes video is like. Let's ask Frank...

"Dats supergoals, only in da...sun."

What Frank, I didn't catch that...

"Supa goals, only in da sun"

Sorry, still can't hear you...

"Soopa goals, only in da sun."

Aw right.

Frank, I don't know how much they paid you but you made a right tit of yourself doing that ad, especially for that gutter rag.

In fact, it simply highlights that footballers are pretty thick. I reckon the conversation in the England dressing room goes something like this..

Becks - "As I said...I think that, As I said."

Rooney - "Eoowo urgh, grunt grunt, F**K OFF YOU F**KIN C***"

Rio - "Derrrrr???" [as he sticks his hand up with dumbfounded look on his mug]

Fat Frank - "Dat was a soopa goal, only in the sun."

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby davo_LFC » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:34 pm

i hate lampard the fat sun reading c.unt :angry: hope xabi breaks the t.wats ankle
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby mighty mo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:09 pm

i hate chelsea  more than the manure and bitters now,they are the most arrogant :censored: to grace football,i can,t wait untill president putin decides he want  russia to get the money back that rightly belongs to the russian people that abramovich decietly stole when the cold war finished,then chelseawill be another average media darling wanabee big club again
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:28 pm

i wonder if in the middle of that huddle there was a jose note being passed round :p
destro

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:35 pm

the press do all this..they get everybody's back up by mis-quoting people and unfortunate as they are. they make a living from it.
all the bad blood (so called) after the game, was borne out of the media's mis representation of rafa benitez when he was asked..." are chelsea scared of liverpool?"..he said " dont know,maybe. you have to ask them"  thats all he said. that was the inflammatory remark that made chelsea football club all bitter and twisted.  ???

or it did when they were advised that rafa benitez had actually (wrongly) said they were....i mean i ask you! the guy tries his level-best to retort to something he is neither interested in, nor willing to discover... then his opposing number feels it is respectful to display his and his teams arrogance at the final whistle..

oh jose you are such a humble modest man.. you are so without reproach, even your players are becoming brainwashed.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby BOODIDDY » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:20 pm

How can liverpool be investigated for throwing things at fat frank. ok we did throw things but after he got booked the ref walked waway to speak to his lines,am, fat frank looked to see he wasn't looking and he sneakily gestured his arm in an w.anking movement. I hate the sun loving p,rick and i hope that someone seriously does him either on the pitch or when he's on the street.

If i didn't have a job and a lovely family i'd shoot the f.ucker myself.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:42 pm

We owe them one and now they know it.Its like being out and givin someone a hidin somewhere and then wakin up next day and thinkin -theyll be out to get me. :wwww WHAT HAVE I DONE!
The pressures on you Maureen -it wont be as easy next time
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:01 pm

if i ever see fat frank in person i'll spit at the c.unt and flop him with a right hook :D
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby Feeney » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:06 pm

BOODIDDY wrote:How can liverpool be investigated for throwing things at fat frank. ok we did throw things but after he got booked the ref walked waway to speak to his lines,am, fat frank looked to see he wasn't looking and he sneakily gestured his arm in an w.anking movement. I hate the sun loving p,rick and i hope that someone seriously does him either on the pitch or when he's on the street.

If i didn't have a job and a lovely family i'd shoot the f.ucker myself.

I'd bet the sh!thouse wouldn't do it at a lower league ground (Milwall), he'd get his funkin head kicked in.

And if they done that tw@ting huddle, there'd be a riot....  :laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:10 pm

go and download the platoon shots at...

http://www.footballclips.net/platoon_soccer_am_011005_shamefile

watch fat franks scumbag mate Drogba go down in instalments.....again!!!  :angry:  :angry:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:42 am

Sabre wrote:Lando: I have some rusty bike chains if you want  :laugh:

Sabs

Sounds good to me, Sabre. The one problem being that the brown rust would mingle with the sh*t that plays home matches at Stamford Bridge.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:47 am

I'm quite suprised no-one jumped over the advertisement hoardings and drop-kicked the fat t*at Lardpard in the head. I cant promise I'd have been so reserved had I been there. (Imagine it;a 70 yard dash, taking flight, then smashing the b*stards face in with my size 12's. Magic.) :angry: :angry: :angry: :D :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion