Fowler for another fa cup?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby duk » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:19 pm

Not sure where to stick this so feel free to move it, however seeing Cardif progress to the Semi's has made me think bout old Robbie.

Whens he due back from his latest injury? Do you think he has another final in him?

O and on roughly the same subject, Sky Sports News have said that should they lift the cup Cardif won't be entered into the UEFA cup however they do not go into why.... Anyone know why?
duk

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:34 pm

I didn't bother moving it but I did change "Folwer" to "Fowler" in your thread title.  Shocking and sacreligious! :no :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby taff » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Fowler is out for the season I heard but I might be wrong as nobody expected Cardiff to possibly reach the cup final so Fowler was written off for the season with a back injury as he wouldnt make a difference in the last one or two games but this has now changed.

Cardiff are under the Welsh FA and they enter their league teams into Europe so Cardiff would not be eligible.  Nobody is that bothered as Cardiff have to get to the final and the win it which is still a big shout.  If they do win it and with the impending administration of the club then expect a court battle as a few european games would help greatly.

I woud however not expect to see Fowler play again this season, but he has bought some property down here  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:19 pm

where hasnt he bought property :laugh:
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Taff, what's the buzz like down in Cardiff over this?  Bet the Town's chocker with it all?  Is everybody scrapping for tickets and that?
jonnymac1979

Postby harper_thecarlsons » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 pm

fowler what a fu.ck.ing joke the snorting coke head, slugging it at cardiff the reject
harper_thecarlsons

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:02 pm

harper_thecarlsons wrote:fowler what a fu.ck.ing joke the snorting coke head, slugging it at cardiff the reject

What's up? Did he refuse to pay for new windows after you smashed them, you f*cking dribbler?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Manhattan wants Pompey knocked out.

I want a Coca Cola team to win the cup.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby duk » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:50 am

Bad Bob wrote:I didn't bother moving it but I did change "Folwer" to "Fowler" in your thread title.  Shocking and sacreligious! :no :D

lmao whoops  :blush: in a rush
duk

Postby laza » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:33 am

Last weekend Cup results shows what a magical competition it still is for me.
In these days of Billionaire ego trips and league titles being fought over by same couple of elite clubs it was great to see the minnows strike back. Obviously my glee is heighted by the fact that Mancs and Chelsea were knocked out (must be those resting policy they had)

Really hoping Cardiff can make it a real fairytale for them
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:36 am

duk wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:I didn't bother moving it but I did change "Folwer" to "Fowler" in your thread title.  Shocking and sacreligious! :no :D

lmao whoops  :blush: in a rush

FFS, lad, it's spelt "Ian Rush"!!!! :no   :p    :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:51 am

Barnsley for the UEFA Cup 2009!!!!!

Nah seriously, I think West Brom will win it.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:52 am

harper_thecarlsons wrote:fowler what a fu.ck.ing joke the snorting coke head, slugging it at cardiff the reject

lynch mob anyone? :veryangry
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby taff » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Taff, what's the buzz like down in Cardiff over this?  Bet the Town's chocker with it all?  Is everybody scrapping for tickets and that?

the fans are obviously delighted and to be honest cant quite believe it  :D

I met my mates after the wolves game and they were singing about Wembley but saying how many times do Cardiff fans get to sing this  :D

if im honest I would assume that all the championship sides except for West Brom probably hoped they would get to the semis but also expected not to and now its happened the seriousness has hit home. I cant talk for Barnsley obviously but Cardiff have a real chance of making the cup final.  The same cup final that unless you were a big four team then forget it  The crazy thing is that its Cardiff Barnsley so the both of them can realistically expect to go through.  I know Barnsley knocked out us and Chelsea but their game was obviously raised and the wembley pitch will suit Cardiff more who will not underestimate them and are used to the tackling in the championship.

Bizarely Im ok for tickets as all my mates are Cardiff fans, Im also glad its not Bristol as the journey to Wembley would have made more headlines than the game itself but also gutted its not the millenium as was discussed a few years ago for the semis, although real Cardiff fans are happy with wembley.

The buzz is good although people also understand its a semi and not the final.  If they make the final then forget the playoff talk the city would go mad

I obviously want Cardiff to win but if not and even though I have nothing against Portsmouth I would like to see a chapmionship team do it.  I can honestly see Cardiff beating Barnsley and Dave Jones seems a good enough manager to stop stage fright like Millwall had a few seasons back although it was Man Utd to be fair.

But whatever happens its nice to see Cardiff on the BBC apart from in Macintyre investigates programmes :D

Oh and Liverpool are linked with the kid Armstrong (i think thats his name) 17 and looks well up for it
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:09 am

just a pity its not still at the milleneum to:

a) save all the traveling, and.....
b) stop london being invading by hordes of rampaging welshmen

:D
112-1077774096

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion