Fowler for another fa cup?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:10 am

taff wrote:But whatever happens its nice to see Cardiff on the BBC apart from in Macintyre investigates programmes :D

PMSL  :D
LFC2007

Postby taff » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:38 am

peewee wrote:just a pity its not still at the milleneum to:

a) save all the traveling, and.....
b) stop london being invading by hordes of rampaging welshmen

:D

I just hope Cardiff fans show the same respect to Cockneys as they have shown down here over the last few years :D

I have loved the buzz in Cardiff when we hosted the semis and the finals its been a great time and I was disapointed that the semis did not come to Cardiff although to be honest the true bluebird fans are relishing the chance to see their team in Wembley in the most famous cup competition in the world.

BUT its a semi so its still officially "dont get carried away" talk but said with huge grins :D

But at the same time whatever happens its an amazing semi final line up.  A few years ago talking to Millwall fans, their attitude was one of a great day out, a privelage to make a final etc but of the four teams left I would hope that all of them think they are in with a real shout
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 am

Why don't Cardiff City FC play at the Millennium Stadium?
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 am

I really hope robbie does play in another cup final , he deserves it , LFC legend
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am

harper_thecarlsons wrote:fowler what a fu.ck.ing joke the snorting coke head, slugging it at cardiff the reject

why don't u  fu*k urself
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby club_Levis » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 am

Toffeehater wrote:
harper_thecarlsons wrote:fowler what a fu.ck.ing joke the snorting coke head, slugging it at cardiff the reject

why don't u  fu*k urself

:laugh:  :laugh:
club_Levis

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 pm

not another dole dossing waster
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:07 pm

It'll be interesting to see what the TV ratings, both domestically and internationally for the FA cup final will be this year as practically nobody will be supporting either team or even know their players that well.

I stopped watching non LFC finals around 2000.

I don't think the semi finals should be at Wembley as that makes the final a bit less special.

In a way it is good to have non top 4 teams but two premiership teams would probably be better. And to think some people want the winner of this to go into the Champions league - can you imagine LFC missing out (assuming we get 4th) so that West Brom can play instead :angry:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:18 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:Why don't Cardiff City FC play at the Millennium Stadium?

Its the national stadium of Wales and hosts loads of stuff throughout the year, I should know as I live opposite it and sometimes I cant park in my own street :angry:

Cardiff are building a brand new stadium opposite their old one on waste ground. I think they might share with the rugby team like swansea have done but thats still in debate.

If they had made the premiership last year there was talk of it but the millenium is also booked up for a lot of things and Cardiff want their own home not a temporary ground for big teams to visit.

On a side note, a mate of mine does work for the council and was part of a team that looked into bidding for the champions league final. The millenium stadium is unsuitable because its in am urban setting and UEFA insist on x amount square metre space for corporate and sponshorship tents so out of town stadiums are more suited. Thats just crazy
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Magz » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Looks like someone's mother forgot to swallow.
Magz

Postby Seano Kop » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Magz wrote:

:laugh:   :D  :p  :;):  :cool:
Seano Kop

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:52 pm

Magz wrote:

FFS I am eating my dinner here. Suddenly the gravy went off.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion