Forget parry... - Rafa singles out gerrard for mention.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:49 pm

GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 pm

GYBS wrote:Image

:blush: whoops

sorry... errr

:idea

Lucas is sheite
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Is correct Doc :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh so the three of you are hunting in a little pack now, how cozy for you. Trying to make yourselves look all big and clever and stuff like that. Anyone who makes any comment about Rafa gets leaped upon by a pack of hungry dogs, with bovver boots on, salivating at the prospect of their latest meal. And Doc, how do you know Rafa set the team up to beat Newcastle 5-1? How do you know Sami didn't pick the team? (that's Lee not Hyppia). How do you know Rafa doesn't let the players take it in turns to have a go, it could have been Lee Peltiers go this time., where you there at the team meeting?

It amazes me that people are prepared to believe rumours in the press about who picks the team, speck-you-lay-shun is all it is and some people just go ahead and believe it.

Then you cap it off with a picture of some disgusting cruelty to an animal. Just because he uses a red cloak it's not Ok, Ok.
Last edited by bigmick on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

:laugh: pmsl :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 pm

:laugh:

Is this a better pic for your fragile mind

Last edited by GYBS on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 am

I don't know know when and why GYBS started using pictograms. Must be the next evolutionary phase for the GYBS genome...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 am

Some of them are quite funny though I'll give him that. Curiously, when he finds a funny one he re-uses it on a regular basis, the "broken record" has made many an appearance on here. To be honest I don't think the repeat nature of them necessarily diminishes the funniness, the "can of worms" is another old favourite. This one I think is the old "kettle and teapot" routine, and it could be the fact that one of them isn't a kettle but is actually a stockpot which lessens the impact, I'm not sure.

Some of his picture posts though are good, I'll give him that.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:01 am

bigmick wrote:Oh so the three of you are hunting in a little pack now, how cozy for you. Trying to make yourselves look all big and clever and stuff like that. Anyone who makes any comment about Rafa gets leaped upon by a pack of hungry dogs, with bovver boots on, salivating at the prospect of their latest meal. And Doc, how do you know Rafa set the team up to beat Newcastle 5-1? How do you know Sami didn't pick the team? (that's Lee not Hyppia). How do you know Rafa doesn't let the players take it in turns to have a go, it could have been Lee Peltiers go this time., where you there at the team meeting?

It amazes me that people are prepared to believe rumours in the press about who picks the team, speck-you-lay-shun is all it is and some people just go ahead and believe it.

Then you cap it off with a picture of some disgusting cruelty to an animal. Just because he uses a red cloak it's not Ok, Ok.

Diddums.

Of course, it was perfectly acceptable for you, Saint, Ace, The Rock, Bam and penis to go a hunting together, wasn't it, dear boy?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
bigmick wrote:Oh so the three of you are hunting in a little pack now, how cozy for you. Trying to make yourselves look all big and clever and stuff like that. Anyone who makes any comment about Rafa gets leaped upon by a pack of hungry dogs, with bovver boots on, salivating at the prospect of their latest meal. And Doc, how do you know Rafa set the team up to beat Newcastle 5-1? How do you know Sami didn't pick the team? (that's Lee not Hyppia). How do you know Rafa doesn't let the players take it in turns to have a go, it could have been Lee Peltiers go this time., where you there at the team meeting?

Diddums.

Of course, it was perfectly acceptable for you, Saint, Ace, The Rock, Bam and penis to go a hunting together, wasn't it, dear boy?

Sorry I didn't think it needed a sarcasm smiley as I thought it was fairly clear I was just kidding. It was meant to be kind of ironic, "in the style of" so to speak.

For instance when I asked how did they know that Lee Peltier hadn't picked the team, I didn't really mean it, like literally you know. Equally, dogs don't wear "bovver boots" actually, and the use of the word "leapt" was a reference to another post a couple of days ago.

Anyway never mind, it isn't important.   As for "going hunting together" I've never done that. Often infact I've been "hunted" alone. I can remember quite a few occasions where I've been pretty much on my own with my opinions over the years. I don't mind that, it's only knockabout football banter at the end of the day, and over time often people swing round to an opposing viewpoint in any case.

Sorry you missed this one though, I must do better to make it more obvious next time, although as I'm sure you'd be the first to tell me Lando, perhaps humour isn't my strong point  :) .
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 am

Infact I've just re-read it and I've got to ask, did you really not get that I wasn't being serious here ??? :laugh: All that about "trying to make yourself look big and clever and all that stuff". You surprise me Lando. Although we don't always agree on football you are obviously an intelligent man and I'm surprised you got the wrong end of the stick.
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 am

I think we now need an "in the style of" smilie Mick  :D Not that you need worry too much.......I can't see anybody writing 3 pages just to imitate your style :D
account deleted by request

Postby bigmick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 am

s@int wrote:I think we now need an "in the style of" smilie Mick  :D Not that you need worry too much.......I can't see anybody writing 3 pages just to imitate your style :D

Feck off S@int :laugh: Mind you you're right, nobody is going to write three pages of b0ll0cks just to copy me. Strangely enough I just started a topic and got into it a bit, and feck me it's a novel. Usually if the topic starter is too long it never gets going because people can't be bothered to read it, not that I can blame em I must say :laugh:.

I was surprised Lando didn't get me though, I thought it was pretty clear to be honest  :( .
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 am

oh oh, from the looks of the way this thread has gone, someone has forgotten to take their daily pill...  :blush:
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 am

DrPepe wrote:oh oh, from the looks of the way this thread has gone, someone has forgotten to take their daily pill...  :blush:

??? Dispense Doc, who would that be mate.

Sorry, edit  -> :laugh: before anybody thinks I'm foaming at the mouth here or anything  :laugh: .

I do know one thing, not that it particularly matters but we're well off what the thread was first about anway.
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion