Forced out.... - At old trafford

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:36 pm

First of all i think im cured from yesterdays drink fest so im going to tell you what happened to me and my mate.  :Oo:

As some of you know i had a ticket for the game but the down side was i had to watch it from the chelsea fans end.

Anyway before the match me and my mate had a good few beers to drink, and  we both agreed that because we were with the chelsea fans it would be a safe thing that we didnt celebrate if liverpool scored, ok. anyway guess what Liverpool scored with Riise from a free kick and me and my mate naturally jumped and cheered, becuase we were slightly very tipsy we forgot where we were, anyway there was a guy sitting next to my mate telling us to stand up if we supported chelsea but we couldnt, so from then on we were being hassled like mad, even from six rows back there was beer or water thrown at us, and our chairs were being kicked by this time me and my mate decided that it would be for the best if we just leave the ground.

we missed about 20 mins of the match and ended up watching it in a shop which had a 14 inch t.v i got some cans of beer and continued to watch it there.

I will never watch a game again while i am in the opposing fans.
YNWA :buttrock
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby The Red Baron » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:42 pm

There fans would have recieved the same treatment in our end.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:43 pm

Good on you for braving that mate.

Ten years ago, I was in the Gladys Street at the Goodison derby.  Me and my two cousins, one of my cousins is a bitter though.  Kanchelskis scored for them. 

In the LAST MINUTE Robbie Fowler equalised and me and my cousin went beserk, we ended up not giving a fuck where we were.  We were giving my bitter cousin down the banks.  Loved it.

It happens all the time in Liverpool with the derbies, it's getting worse though if you ask me with the rivalry.  You probably did the right thing getting off when you did yesterday though.
jonnymac1979

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:44 pm

I'm not surprised. What did you expect? Chelsea fans are all headcases, racists and possibly the largest group of men in the world who suffer from penis envy. I want to get to the final, which probably means using a tout, so I could end up in the same predicament.

But well done for representin'. Word.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gary106 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:10 pm

i did it last season was sat in the lower bullens at goodison and surrounded by bitters, although to be honest it wasnt that bad.

there were a fair few reds with shouting distance so we just tried to have a sing song :) but we lost 1-0 so not all that good
gary106

Postby hicks » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:08 pm

Glad you got out of it ok :nod
Last edited by hicks on Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know i know but i joined before THAT HICKS did  Oh Lordy
hicks

Postby mighty mo » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:09 pm

has anyone seen the picture in today's sunday papers of a chelski fan giving the hitler sulute and his kid daughter who he is carrying  giving the  middle finger at yesterday's match,typical chelski fan no class at all.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:34 pm

I probably wouldn't have gone into their end to begin with, it's asking for trouble but fairplay if you do it.
I guess people are right saying you left when you could, if you stayed till the end or started reacting to them you could have been swarmed. I'm suprised that's all that happened, could imagine it being worse in some grounds/games.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:44 pm

i once watched liverpool at leicester in their end, the game where matt elliot nearly knocked michael owen out cold about 5 seasons ago. i was fairly reserved but couldn't help but go bananas when we scored; 3 young lads sat in front of us started giving it all this & that so i just ignored them for a while but they carried on. after a bit i just told them to f*ck off and they all shut up :laugh: let's just say i'm not the scariest looking bloke on earth so for them to sh*t themselves in their own end was priceless :D  i've also been in with the away fans at the anny road end for a southampton game, some c*nts started giving my dad abuse which i wasn't having at all (he's 70) so i got the stewards to have a word and they soon quietened down, feckin @rseholes

i dunno if i'd go in with chelsea fans though, they're a horrible lot. i once stood on the old stretford end at old trafford with my manu fan mate, watched southampton dump them out of the cup. i took the p*ss out of him a bit (very quietly!) and he points at me and shouts to everyone around "SCOUSER!" the tw@t :wwww  f*ck me i got some abuse then, thankfully most of it light-hearted :oh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:47 pm

HARDCORE SUPPORT MATE  :bowdown
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:42 pm

It could have been worse matey, you could have ended up in with a real bad lot and gotten what i think they call the chelsea smile or something init?? (You know the treatment were they slash you from ear to ear) so it's probably just as well that you left when ya did.

Well in tho for havin the bollox to cheer Jonnie riise's goal. :laugh:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:13 pm

you must be a nutter to go there.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:15 pm

I know Rugby in many parts of England is just for posh people but I am from Limerick and it isn't here. The munster v Leinster game was amazing. No segregation, good fun and we all went on the pi$$ afterwards.

Pity football can't be like that.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:27 pm

The last season of the Kop 93-94 I swopped my ticket with a Geordie I was talking to cos he always wanted to stand on the Kop. I had his ticket for the Newcastle end. 

There was no trouble as it was really good relations with each other and the toon had Keegan and McDermott plus the game was played in April and the Geordie fans bought flowers with them in respect of Hillsborough.

Mind you in the Newcastle end they scared me witless. It was like being with thousands of Biffa Bacons but once they realise I wasnt one of them they were really friendly and went out of their way to be friendly although they were nuts with each other :D

At the end of the game there were hundreds of liverpool fans waiting outside the away end to applaud the Newcastle fans on their return to the premiership, it was a bigger love in than the old rave days :D

On the way to the ground I bought Toffos in a shop in Kensington and me having a South Walian accent, a scouser came up to me shiiok my hand and said it was great to have the geordies back  :D  I didnt have the heart to tell him I wasnt one so smiled and said thanks and offered him a toffo. The git took the strawberry flavoured one, you dont get many of them in the pack  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:28 pm

i saw us a fair few years ago at white heart lane. macca scored in the last minute to make it 3-3. there was no trouble tho coz as everyone knows white heart lane has got the atmosphere of a morgue. i think i got cheered by some spurs fans for actually making some noise as i think u arent alowed to be noisy in that place
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion