Forced out.... - At old trafford

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Mark 23 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:22 pm

mighty mo wrote:has anyone seen the picture in today's sunday papers of a chelski fan giving the hitler sulute and his kid daughter who he is carrying  giving the  middle finger at yesterday's match,typical chelski fan no class at all.

Did you see were a LFC supporter had scribbled something about Munich and LFC Urchins?

No class
Mark 23

Postby taff » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:26 pm

Every club has idiots, dwelling on it and going on about it just highlights and blows it way out of proportion.

Its boring I assume to talk about the fans that mixed well and got on with each other
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:37 pm

Mark 23 wrote:
mighty mo wrote:has anyone seen the picture in today's sunday papers of a chelski fan giving the hitler sulute and his kid daughter who he is carrying  giving the  middle finger at yesterday's match,typical chelski fan no class at all.

Did you see were a LFC supporter had scribbled something about Munich and LFC Urchins?

No class

the difference is the words could be by anyone... the picture shows a chelsea fan...fact.

but taffs right. every basket has a few rotten eggs.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:16 pm

Chelsea fans are all just a unch of yobs looking for trouble. But not all awa fans are like that.

I sat in the Barca end in 2001 (0-0) and they were good as gold. Very friendly indeed. But then again you cant compare Barca fans with Chelsea fans.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:26 pm

oi, big niall.....being from Limerick makes you a pikey.....that said, i was happy to see another team in red win on Sunday as well.....third time lucky against Biarritz - they deserve it !
crackin' win on Saturday - i have just about as much hatred for Drogba/Robben/Maureeno as I do for that c-c-coconut Savage
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:48 pm

Mark 23 wrote:

No class

this is something I found while browsing cfcnet after someone said it was hacked.

It's sickening and it's a shame that people drag our name through the mud by doing shameful things like that. But every club has it's trouble makers and we cannot honestly say that the mancs don't do a similar thing when they come to anfield. Of course there is no proof that the sink incident was at the liverpool end but the writing on the walls is unacceptable.

And see what these sick b@stards are doing

here

Discusting, especially the bit about contacting the hillsborough support group. but what do you expect, they are mancs.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:05 pm

Big respect mate.

I'm going to the West Ham game on wednesday with my uncle (west ham season ticket holder) and i'm having to sit with the home fans. I've got pretty good at being subdued when Liverpool score, mainly from going to West Ham v Liverpool games for the last 10 years.

It's an acquired skill to quietly celebrate a goal you have no right celebrating considering where your sitting.

Luckily my uncle isn't that bitter and often sees the logic that we are better than West Ham, even though he did use to threaten me if I gave him too much sh!t about losing. His best threat was when I was 13, he said that if I didn't shut up he would find a 13 yr old west ham fan to "do they honours" as he so eloquently put it.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:58 pm

bavlondon wrote:Chelsea fans are all just a unch of yobs looking for trouble.

You should know.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mark 23 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:17 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Mark 23 wrote:

No class

this is something I found while browsing cfcnet after someone said it was hacked.

It's sickening and it's a shame that people drag our name through the mud by doing shameful things like that. But every club has it's trouble makers and we cannot honestly say that the mancs don't do a similar thing when they come to anfield. Of course there is no proof that the sink incident was at the liverpool end but the writing on the walls is unacceptable.

And see what these sick b@stards are doing

here

Discusting, especially the bit about contacting the hillsborough support group. but what do you expect, they are mancs.

We have mindless dickheads following us, as do most football clubs.  The mancs accuse us of being almost two faced when it turns out they have done and said some shady stuff over the years.

They have sang songs about Hysel, Hillsborough, Michael Shields and damage Anfield.

I like the way they refer to us as getting preferential treatment of the media, they really are idiots.

I think the majority of football supporters are decent people, but it is the mindless minority that ruin it for everybody.
Mark 23

Postby Garymac » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:28 pm

Every football has its bad supporters. FACT.

So i dont know what this thread is all about, we cant exactly give Chelsea fans sh!t for there behaviour when we was just as bad!

If you sit with opposition fans you know what your going to get, thats why the dont let you sit together in the 1st place.

With all the Munich stuff and that, it could have been avoided simply, Dont send 40000 rival supporters to there rivals ground, But the greedy tw8ts at the FA are only intrested in the money.

It p!sses me off that something so simple could have been done to avoid all this but wasnt.

Bav i dont know what the fuc* you was expecting but how do you expect the Chelsea fans to react when they see a red in there end celebrating. If you feel that they should not have reacted at all then i guess you dont mind Gary Neville celebrating winners 30 yards away from Liverpool supporters.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Chelsea fans are all just a unch of yobs looking for trouble.

You should know.

Whats that supposed to mean Leon. LOL Cos I was born in London. Get a life mate instead of making silly remarks

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:51 pm

Garymac wrote:Every football has its bad supporters. FACT.

So i dont know what this thread is all about, we cant exactly give Chelsea fans sh!t for there behaviour when we was just as bad!

If you sit with opposition fans you know what your going to get, thats why the dont let you sit together in the 1st place.

With all the Munich stuff and that, it could have been avoided simply, Dont send 40000 rival supporters to there rivals ground, But the greedy tw8ts at the FA are only intrested in the money.

It p!sses me off that something so simple could have been done to avoid all this but wasnt.

Bav i dont know what the fuc* you was expecting but how do you expect the Chelsea fans to react when they see a red in there end celebrating. If you feel that they should not have reacted at all then i guess you dont mind Gary Neville celebrating winners 30 yards away from Liverpool supporters.

On the contrary i was agreeing with the post. Im not sure what the status of them are now but one thing Chelsea fans can vertainly be blamed for its the link and assiciation with  british right wing groups like combat 18 and the NF. Theres loads of those types where i live who like to give it eh bug un with the union jack this and that and they all conincidentally support Chelsea. Like i said i dont know what the state of that part of th fans is now seing as a Russian owns the club and many of the players are non British.
Last edited by tubby on Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:35 pm

gary mac wrote:

the point of this thread was not to give the chelsea fans stick or try to say they were bad people, the point of this thread was to say how my day went and what happened. not once did i give chelsea fans :censored:. and if i could have got ticket to sit with the reds fans dont you think i would have? at the end of the day i wanted to watch Liverpool beat chelsea and the only way i could do that was buy a chelsea ticket,
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Garymac » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:03 pm

But Red, you was sat in there end fella, you must have expected a lot of sh!t, Chelsea supporters in the Liverpool end would have got the same, all im saying is that no matter whos supporters you was with unless you was with your own on a day like saturday, you was going to get hassle unless Chelsea won.

Im not saying its right but you have to understand how :censored: p!ssed off people can get at football matches, Intentionally or not, you was always going to wind someone up by just being there and you must have knew this.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:15 pm

I wonder if the mancs on that forum will be mentioning in their e-mails to the FA and UEFA the reports of banners being strung across bridges over the M62 heading towards Manchester supposedly by Man Utd fans about Hillsborough. Admittedly i haven't seen them and am only getting my info from the Echo and it's no excuse for the minority to sink to that level but to me their is a Hell of a difference between a few marker scrawls on th walls of one teams stadium where only the involved teams fans are going to see it and hanging banners over a major motorway.

Shame on both sets of "FANS" (i use that word loosely) for using terrible events where people have lost their lives to just taunt other sets of fans.  :no  :no
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion