Forbes rich list

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cpc4eva » Mon May 05, 2008 1:39 pm

redhayesy wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
cpc4eva wrote:so let me get this straight .....

the club is worth a billion dollars and we turn over 269 million through the coffers each year yet we only bag 60million in profit.....

is that the case ??

god damn we need a 110,000 stadium :angry: :angry:

That £60 million opertating profit will go to pay off intrest paymants on the loans the yanks have taken out , we don't need a 110,000 seater stadium ,we need to get rid of the owners , end of.

spot on igor mate!!!!! :bowdown top post couldn"t have
put it better, also i"d be happy if parry went aswell!!!!!

Im with you guys I  want all of them - parry moores hicks and gillette to all :censored: off and to have better owners at the club.....

but whens it going to happen ??? they all want to be part of the club and neither is budging and where is our white knight ???

And if they do happen to leave sooner rather than later then what we still have the huge debts to pay off ....

Where is the money going to come from to make the interest repayments and pay off the debt and still be able to buy new quality players that manure and scumsea seem to be able to purchase at will

manures debt is 65% and we are at 60% and yet u hear virtually nothing about their glazer debt problems and they can still spend £47 million signing three players Bayern Munich’s Owen Hargreaves £17 million pounds. Brazilian wonder-kid, Anderson, from FC Porto, and Portuguese international, Nani, from Sporting Lisbon; both deals cost the manure club around £30 million. Then they sign Tevez for 20 - 30 million..........
cpc4eva

Postby puroresu » Mon May 05, 2008 1:46 pm

was next years budget dependent on reaching the CL final
puroresu

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 05, 2008 4:14 pm

I thought the Glaziers would damage manure re debt, instead they continue to thrive :down:

I've always thought Arsenal are an exceptionally run club financially and those figures prove it - £3m per match in gate receipts.

Our figures look bigger than I thought, I never thought the club would be valued at a billion dollars (okay dollar has fallen but £500m stg), How much did the yanks buy it for?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Mon May 05, 2008 7:46 pm

lets face it the yanks knew something like this before they bought us, they knew we where a bargain buy and now the longer they can hold onto power the more money they will make.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Paul C » Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 pm

4th and we can't compete for world class players like Barca and AC Milan :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu May 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Jeez, look at our turnover in 1994/95! Where the hell did the money for Collymore come from?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Torres25 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:30 am

Bloody hell reading that list made me go cross-eyed

whod be an accountant eh
Torres25

Postby cpc4eva » Fri May 09, 2008 10:28 pm

check this out.............. details of manure financials - well well well well

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages....79&ct=5

Ferguson says defender Nemanja Vidic will return against Wigan tomorrow, but thinks the best Wayne Rooney can hope for is a place on the bench after his hip injury. But he believes Rooney will be ready for the Champions League Final in Moscow.

The United manager said: 'We are going to Wigan and it doesn't matter what the Wigan and Chelsea players are saying. We are going there with a genuine chance of winning the League, supported by some fantastic fans.

'I imagine it will be half United and half Wigan and you don't often get that in the Premier League. We would normally get around 4,000 tickets but, believe me, Manchester United fans have been buying tickets all week at the Wigan end.'

Financial results show United posted a significant loss last year, have increased debt to their creditors and are yet to pay over £56million in transfer fees for players.

Accounts released this week by Red Football Joint Venture Ltd, the company set up when American businessman Malcolm Glazer bought the club three years ago, showed United posted a £58.2m loss in the year ending June 30, 2007.

The net result was an improvement on the £135.3m loss posted in the previous year as the club's revenue in 2007 rose 21 per cent to £210.1m.

However, the figures also revealed the club had borrowings of £666.7m in the year, up from £603.9m the previous year.

That took the total owed to creditors to £764m, including £56m in transfer fee instalments.

now how can a club owe 764 million quid with revenues of only 210 million quid and still operate and be open 4 business ?  if that was u or i the banks would close us down immediately... and only 56million of the debt is on transfers and yet to be paid....
cpc4eva

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion