For everyone attending wednesday's game - Support rafa from the stands

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 pm

It seems so far the Kop have nottaken up on this idea, just before it was great but they stopped just as they kicked the ball.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:51 pm

Rafa just thanked the fans on Sky
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:00 am

lakes10 wrote:It seems so far the Kop have nottaken up on this idea, just before it was great but they stopped just as they kicked the ball.

I thought you lived by the ground and went the game lad ?

The Kop sang his name loud and proud tonight, and despite the best efforts of the police the march was superb. Proud to be a Kopite.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:31 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:It seems so far the Kop have nottaken up on this idea, just before it was great but they stopped just as they kicked the ball.

The Kop sang his name loud and proud tonight, and despite the best efforts of the police the march was superb. Proud to be a Kopite.

Well done Leon lad yous did us proud tonight
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Well Red » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 am

well done everyone, a good effort :)
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:47 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:

What you have just put that you dont read all of my posts lad, i live 200 miles away. Its my mate (old work friend ) that lives next to the gorund.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:52 am

lakes10 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

What you have just put that you dont read all of my posts lad, i live 200 miles away. Its my mate (old work friend ) that lives next to the gorund.

So if you live 200 miles away , how the feck do you know what the kop did or didn't do ,or what the atmosphere was like. Don't answer that lakes , i take it you watched it on the telly. Enough said. :no
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:57 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

So if you live 200 miles away , how the feck do you know what the kop did or didn't do ,or what the atmosphere was like. Don't answer that lakes , i take it you watched it on the telly. Enough said. :no

I will answer that , What i was saying that it did not come over loud on the telly, and yes i do only get to see most game on the telly now, I had to give up my season ticket years ago due to work.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:00 am

This forum is getting a bit of a joke just of late, it seem unless we all dont blow smoke up other members backsides and agree with what they say you get slaged off.

a forum is so you can put out your own opinion. over the last few weeks it seems you are not aloud on on here.
Last edited by lakes10 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:49 pm

lakes10 wrote:This forum is getting a bit of a joke just of late, it seem unless we all dont blow smoke up other members backsides and agree with what they say you get slaged off.

a forum is so you can put out your own opinion. over the last few weeks it seems you are not aloud on on here.

Nothing wrong with opinions or having your own mate.

I think what they are saying is that if you only watched it on telly you are less likely to know what they atmosphere was like, yes there is sound but you dont hear everything.

By the way i think our supporters did themselves and Rafa proud tonight, i had goosebumps and am not ashamed to say a little lump in me throat.

Our owners need to take note, if Rafa goes there will be absolute murder.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:10 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
lakes10 wrote:This forum is getting a bit of a joke just of late, it seem unless we all dont blow smoke up other members backsides and agree with what they say you get slaged off.

I think what they are saying is that if you only watched it on telly you are less likely to know what they atmosphere was like, yes there is sound but you dont hear everything.

By the way i think our supporters did themselves and Rafa proud tonight, i had goosebumps and am not ashamed to say a little lump in me throat.

I take your point about the crowd being loud at the ground, shame it did not come over that well on tv.

my point about opinions was more to do with the forum in general.

It seem that some on here fear one member ....or should i say one member would like all members to fear him.

If that member like he is welcome to attend my next Anger Management course.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:22 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

I take your point about the crowd being loud at the ground, shame it did not come over that well on tv.

my point about opinions was more to do with the forum in general.

It seem that some on here fear one member ....or should i say one member would like all members to fear him.

If that member like he is welcome to attend my next Anger Management course.

thats because sky choose to position their microphones within range of Andy Gray's ar5e, so they can capture each and every syllable uttered.  Besides, the rude c*nts talk (including the likes of souness) all over the top of YNWA at the start anyway, so no wonder they f**k the rest up. Btw...do Celtic really do it better Mr Graeme?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:41 pm

Andy Gray :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:02 pm

Well if you make yor point properly you won't get sh1t then will you. I wasn't making any insinuations regarding you going to the match either, it's just that you can't make an informed opinion on the atmosphere or what's happening regarding the protest in and outside of the ground if your not there. I never went to the game by the way ,so i'll take  what my mates who did go and the people on here who did go as informed opinions on the atmosphere last night.

Regarding your remarks on blowin smoke out of each others @rses , i think you should go for some anger management classes ,becase you seem to be getting a little out of the zone with your emotions. Count to ten and relax. :laugh:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:13 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:

Well if you make yor point properly you won't get sh1t then will you. I wasn't making any insinuations regarding you going to the match either, it's just that you can't make an informed opinion on the atmosphere or what's happening regarding the protest in and outside of the ground if your not there. I never went to the game by the way ,so i'll take  what my mates who did go and the people on here who did go as informed opinions on the atmosphere last night.

Regarding your remarks on blowin smoke out of each others @rses , i think you should go for some anger management classes ,becase you seem to be getting a little out of the zone with your emotions. Count to ten and relax. :laugh:

Lol Count to ten and relax, that 1950's

I teach more modern to that.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion