Florent sinama pongolle?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:50 am

Pongolle's a centre forward. Not a friggin winger.
115-1073096938

Postby mrcool2003 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:29 am

Paul C wrote:
cptrios wrote:I saw him play over here in Connecticut in the Celtic friendly ( :D what a match!) and above all else, much like the descriptions I'm hearing of Sissoko's performance the other night, the kid just really seemed like he was putting in 200%. He didn't score but his enthusiasm was inspirational, for lack of a less corny word. One of the best pictures I got from the event was of him and Cisse walking off the pitch together...the two look like good friends, and I'd love to see the kind of partnership they could form when they both get into form (though I still have high hopes for Morientes). Let's hope Pongo can bounce back from his injury just like Cisse has.

Well said mate, he was mint against Arsenal and Olympiakos last season, it's always the case when someone is getting to a good standard they always get injured  :no

sorry to go off topic, but who is that girl on your sig m8?

she is top lol
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:46 am

It's Jessica Alba!!!

*Drool*
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:52 am

mrcool2003 wrote:
Paul C wrote:
cptrios wrote:I saw him play over here in Connecticut in the Celtic friendly ( :D what a match!) and above all else, much like the descriptions I'm hearing of Sissoko's performance the other night, the kid just really seemed like he was putting in 200%. He didn't score but his enthusiasm was inspirational, for lack of a less corny word. One of the best pictures I got from the event was of him and Cisse walking off the pitch together...the two look like good friends, and I'd love to see the kind of partnership they could form when they both get into form (though I still have high hopes for Morientes). Let's hope Pongo can bounce back from his injury just like Cisse has.

Well said mate, he was mint against Arsenal and Olympiakos last season, it's always the case when someone is getting to a good standard they always get injured  :no

she is top lol

u didn't see fantastic four ? :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:08 am

The_Rock wrote:
mrcool2003 wrote:
Paul C wrote:

she is top lol

u didn't see fantastic four ? :p

Invisible Woman  :p
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Houllier=LFC » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:30 am

That sig from Sin City  :wwww  :help
Houllier=LFC

Postby akumaface » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:00 am

Sinama Pongolle definitely is the one to watch. He has the skill but just need to control his emotion a little bit better. I know its hard for a young lad to do but he should no doubt become better and it wouldn't hurt if he can learn from Gerrard as SG was having problem to control himself when he was younger as well. Sinama Pongolle is also lightning quick. I think with him and Cisse up front, its going to be problem for a lot of opposite defender in any given night.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:25 pm

Cant wait to see him back from injury.
I love the way he runs at players, he can beat men and always gets stuck in and gives 100 %..its good to see from a player so short in stature.
He is not going to be a starter but i agree with most, he could come off the bench and cause teams no end of problems.
Stu, he is a striker, but dont say that he wouldnt cause virtually any left back a lot of problems if he came on late at right wing.
We've seen it with Cisse, although i prefer to see players played in there natural position, sometimes they can cause havoc in different positions.
Really looking forward to having the pocket rocket back.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MCYan » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:30 pm

Put him in RW and forget Figo
MCYan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:57 pm

Speaking of which, his style of play is somewhat similar to that of Baros's. Like Baros, he is rather talented at taking the ball to defenders and to dribble past them. He probably looks up and spot players in better positions more regular then Baros and even have a lightning pace, perhaps even better than that of Baros. His finishing should also be more clinical, anyone remember his debut goal against Leeds and his goal against Southampton at Anfield?  Pure class. Given time and luck in the injury front, he should and would probably mature to, dare I say, a full French international as well as a regular for Liverpool, either partnering Morientes or Cisse.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion