Florent sinama pongolle - First 11 material

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:16 am

now rafa also says that pongolle will play on the right. For me, gerrard has to play there becos no one else can cross the ball better than him from there (since we have crouch & so many quality CMs)....but pongolle will do a much better job than finnan, garcia or potter on the right....

so 2  :buttrock  :buttrock  for pongolle on the right.....  :D

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N149995050916-0832.htm

RAFA: FLO COULD BE 'RIGHT' MAN FOR REDS

Rafael Benitez believes Florent Sinama-Pongolle's impressive performance against Real Betis on Tuesday night is proof that the French youngster could fill Liverpool's problem position on the right side of midfield. 
The Reds' lack of an out and out right winger has been well-documented in recent weeks but Benitez admits that the Pongolle's midweek display has given him another option to mull over ahead of the Manchester United game on Saturday.

"We've been looking for different solutions on the right hand side because we wanted to use Luis Garcia between midfield and attack, where I feel he played very well on Tuesday," says the Liverpool boss.

"Flo has the pace and intelligence to play there. He gives us a good option. I remember he played in the position very well against Arsenal last season. He played really well that day, as well as in the first half on Tuesday.

"There is an opportunity for him to learn the position."
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Everton Killa » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:53 pm

i wanna see how him and cisse play together upfront
Everton Killa

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion