First gerrard now hamman

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:47 am

Im getting really annoyed now wtf is goin on :angry:
Gerrards ready to quit and now Hamman wants out ??? .
Cant believe it only last week Benitez said he was going to offer Didi another contract, what is it with these players why have they all of a sudden think they are GOD holding clubs to ransom if ya dont do this and win this im off Bla..... bla bla........
Im getting bleedin p.issed off with the lot of them :angry:
Ive been up 2 hours and so far my morning is ruined which will spoil my whole day, I was really looking forward to tonights game, but its been some what over shadowed with 2 of our players in quit threats, not so much Hamman but Stevie,
THERES ONLY ONE PLAYER NOW AT LIVERPOOL WHO LOVES OUR CLUB AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO DRAG HIM OUT BY THE SCRUFF OF THE NECK JAMIE CARRAGHER.
Them fans going tonight sing his name all night long as he is the only one who you know would never leave.

Disappointed Hamann hints at Liverpool exit

Tue Dec 7, 1:25 PM ET 

BERLIN (AFP) - German international midfielder Dietmar Hamann has hinted he could leave Liverpool at the end of the season after what he feels has been a disappointing past two seasons in the Premiership.

Hamann, 31, is out of contract at the end of this season meaning his six year spell at Anfield could come to an end.

"I will speak with the club in January and decide then," Hamann told magazine SportBild.

"I have to look at what is best for me. The sporting perspectives are the most important factor and things at Liverpool have not run smoothly for the past two seasons."

Liverpool, four-time European champions, have on the domestic front fallen further behind Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United in the past two seasons, prompting the sacking of French manager Gerard Houllier during the summer.

The Merseyside club, now under the guidance of former Valencia manager Rafael Benitez, face a must-win Champions League showdown with Olympiakos on Wednesday and the general feeling is the outcome of the tie will determine the future of several players at the club.

Former Bayern Munich star Hamann is suspended for the match after he picked up a yellow card against Monaco two weeks ago.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:52 am

well cisse, u sure know how to ruin a day so early on!!!
the gerrard thign si really bothering me, but i think hed give us another year to sort it.
The hamman thing could also be completely out of context for allw e know
(ok, im majorly clutching at straws, lets just hope we win tonite and go to next stage so all this talk can become irrelevant)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:54 am

Its a good job im alone now as anyone that came within 25 yards of me would get it :angry:
Im so angry dawson you wouldnt believe it mate :D
hey read the Gerrard topic, it gets worse mate :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:01 am

cisse
every mornign when i wake up first thing i do is bung on sky sports news and trawl the web pages for footy news. i know what hes said but he does say that he cant be doing this for the next 3-4 years. lets just hope it doesnt take that long.
altho im starting now to doubt he'll be with us long, i cant see us selling him to anotehr premiership team, that would be like saying we wont win while he is still playing (he is THAT good)
maybe give him to barca for xavi plus 10 million or soemthing, i dunno.
its not something iw anna think about.  i just wanna finish wok, go to a pub and watch us thump those olympians
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:12 am

It's not good for team spirit with things like this and all the Stevie rumours :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:13 am

This whole Gerrard thing is becoming a farce. If hes committed why doesnt he say hes in for the long haul and is proud to be a Liverpool player and captain. Thing is he doesnt. Whether his words are chosen to cushion us from the fall or hes just stupid I really dont know. I imagined the Chelsea thing was nailed in the summer when he chose to stay on but now it appears hes holding a gun to our heads again. He should just get on with the job hes well paid for and shut it. What the club do is above Gerrard, hes just an employee at an organisation way bigger than he can ever be. This whole thing needs putting to bed one way or another.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:23 am

parchpea wrote:This whole Gerrard thing is becoming a farce. If hes committed why doesnt he say hes in for the long haul and is proud to be a Liverpool player and captain. Thing is he doesnt. Whether his words are chosen to cushion us from the fall or hes just stupid I really dont know. I imagined the Chelsea thing was nailed in the summer when he chose to stay on but now it appears hes holding a gun to our heads again. He should just get on with the job hes well paid for and shut it. What the club do is above Gerrard, hes just an employee at an organisation way bigger than he can ever be. This whole thing needs putting to bed one way or another.

Couldn't have put it better myself!!!  :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:30 am

Aparently Diao is gonna replace hamann, i want Biscan to replace him. I hope BEnni doesn't choose Diao randomlly.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:33 am

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:Aparently Diao is gonna replace hamann, i want Biscan to replace him. I hope BEnni doesn't choose Diao randomlly.

biscan is injured
112-1077774096

Postby JBG » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:35 am

The Hamman comments are taken out of context.

He gave an interview with the Sunday Times a week or two ago and said that he was extremely happy at Liverpool, but he said that his wife is keen on returning to Germany to raise their family and while he is interested in staying, he said that his family would have to take priority.

I think we might as well forget the Gerrard rumours as it wrecked our heads last summer and its wrecking people's heads again now. If he goes he goes, if he stays he stays, and until he makes an announcement either way, there's no point speculating, particularly when the London press are so eager to stoke the embers.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:37 am

peewee wrote:
chiggz_likes_owen wrote:Aparently Diao is gonna replace hamann, i want Biscan to replace him. I hope BEnni doesn't choose Diao randomlly.

biscan is injured

holy sh*t
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benitez No1 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:54 am

I think with Gerrard you have got to forget about it because it will batter you head. The last thing I read was of the Liverpool website which said he is not going anywhere in January, and he is going to have a look at it at the end of the season.

I think Gerrard has proven how much of a red he is by turning his back on Chelsea at the start of the season to give Raffa a chance.  And what ever he does decide at the end of the season we shouldn’t get bitter about it, because how many games have you watched in the past season’s and thought what the hell is going on and either wanted to turn the Tele off or walk out of the ground.
Benitez No1

Postby Redrider » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:39 pm

Im' going to send an email to Gerrard and tell him if he dosn't win anything before Christmas, then i'm not going to send him a Christmas Card !! :angry:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:43 pm

Redrider wrote:Im' going to send an email to Gerrard and tell him if he dosn't win anything before Christmas, then i'm not going to send him a Christmas Card !! :angry:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:47 pm

:D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion