First gerrard now hamman

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redman25 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:48 pm

[quote="cisses_gona_get_ya"]Its a good job im alone now as anyone that came within 25 yards of me would get it :angry:

is that a promise?  :D
redman25

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:51 pm

redman25 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Its a good job im alone now as anyone that came within 25 yards of me would get it :angry:

:blush: I really have to think before I type thats 2 mistakes this week ive made :blush:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:57 pm

IF it is true, and I mean only if it is 100% definatley true that Gerard has said he will have a look at the situation at the end of the season and decide his future with the club, then I reckon Rafa would be as well showing him the door & cashing in on him. He's no heart for the club anymore if he can say things like that. Im dissapointed in him. I really respected him for how he handled the Chelski issue at the start of the season, but this is not fair on the club nor the fans.

Make up your mind Stevie, now!

If your staying, put your usual 110% effort into helping this great club win the silverware it's long over due.
If your jumping ship then leave, don't play with you heart elsewhere.

Cant believe all this is happing to us.  :(
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:10 pm

it's a sad situation when born and bread Liverpool fan like Gerrard wants to leave LFC when our football is really improving and things are looking better :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:24 pm

id be more bothered about gerrard leaving than hamann to be honest
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:28 pm

One man doesn't make a team.. although in Stevie G's case he does make a good 8 of them!!!

If he go's, he go's.. i can't believe he is thinking clearly.  the signs of improvement, especially at anfield, this year is brilliant.  If its not good enough for Gerrard let him leave.

Hopefully all this we are hearing is coming from his greedy agent and Stevie will follow his heart at the end of the day.

It seriously p1sses me off when we hear about players holding clubs to ransom.. It should be a privaledge to play for OUR team.Its not like he's short of a bob or too...

.. sorry gotta go, too angry to make any sense!!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby maximus » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:28 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
redman25 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Its a good job im alone now as anyone that came within 25 yards of me would get it :angry:

:blush: I really have to think before I type thats 2 mistakes this week ive made :blush:  :D

Cisse,

I think if you went to your local GP about this condition, he would diagnose you as having a dose of Canadian Red Armytitus  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:09 pm

maximus wrote:
redman25 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Its a good job im alone now as anyone that came within 25 yards of me would get it

is that a promise? 

I really have to think before I type thats 2 mistakes this week ive made :blush:

Cisse,

I think if you went to your local GP about this condition, he would diagnose you as having a dose of Canadian Red Armytitus  :D

:D anno  :blush: I was just so angry I let my fingers go wild on the keyboard with out thinking :p
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:22 pm

ooooo steady!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:43 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Im getting really annoyed now wtf is goin on :angry:
Gerrards ready to quit and now Hamman wants out ??? .
Cant believe it only last week Benitez said he was going to offer Didi another contract, what is it with these players why have they all of a sudden think they are GOD holding clubs to ransom if ya dont do this and win this im off Bla..... bla bla........
Im getting bleedin p.issed off with the lot of them :angry:
Ive been up 2 hours and so far my morning is ruined which will spoil my whole day, I was really looking forward to tonights game, but its been some what over shadowed with 2 of our players in quit threats, not so much Hamman but Stevie,
THERES ONLY ONE PLAYER NOW AT LIVERPOOL WHO LOVES OUR CLUB AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO DRAG HIM OUT BY THE SCRUFF OF THE NECK JAMIE CARRAGHER.
Them fans going tonight sing his name all night long as he is the only one who you know would never leave.

Disappointed Hamann hints at Liverpool exit

Tue Dec 7, 1:25 PM ET 

BERLIN (AFP) - German international midfielder Dietmar Hamann has hinted he could leave Liverpool at the end of the season after what he feels has been a disappointing past two seasons in the Premiership.

Hamann, 31, is out of contract at the end of this season meaning his six year spell at Anfield could come to an end.

"I will speak with the club in January and decide then," Hamann told magazine SportBild.

"I have to look at what is best for me. The sporting perspectives are the most important factor and things at Liverpool have not run smoothly for the past two seasons."

Liverpool, four-time European champions, have on the domestic front fallen further behind Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United in the past two seasons, prompting the sacking of French manager Gerard Houllier during the summer.

The Merseyside club, now under the guidance of former Valencia manager Rafael Benitez, face a must-win Champions League showdown with Olympiakos on Wednesday and the general feeling is the outcome of the tie will determine the future of several players at the club.

Former Bayern Munich star Hamann is suspended for the match after he picked up a yellow card against Monaco two weeks ago.

taken completly out of context, this article means nothing. Cisse you always lose your rag over some stupid rumour or article, chill out
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:50 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Im getting really annoyed now wtf is goin on :angry:
Gerrards ready to quit and now Hamman wants out ??? .
Cant believe it only last week Benitez said he was going to offer Didi another contract, what is it with these players why have they all of a sudden think they are GOD holding clubs to ransom if ya dont do this and win this im off Bla..... bla bla........
Im getting bleedin p.issed off with the lot of them :angry:
Ive been up 2 hours and so far my morning is ruined which will spoil my whole day, I was really looking forward to tonights game, but its been some what over shadowed with 2 of our players in quit threats, not so much Hamman but Stevie,
THERES ONLY ONE PLAYER NOW AT LIVERPOOL WHO LOVES OUR CLUB AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO DRAG HIM OUT BY THE SCRUFF OF THE NECK JAMIE CARRAGHER.
Them fans going tonight sing his name all night long as he is the only one who you know would never leave.

Disappointed Hamann hints at Liverpool exit

Tue Dec 7, 1:25 PM ET 

BERLIN (AFP) - German international midfielder Dietmar Hamann has hinted he could leave Liverpool at the end of the season after what he feels has been a disappointing past two seasons in the Premiership.

Hamann, 31, is out of contract at the end of this season meaning his six year spell at Anfield could come to an end.

"I will speak with the club in January and decide then," Hamann told magazine SportBild.

"I have to look at what is best for me. The sporting perspectives are the most important factor and things at Liverpool have not run smoothly for the past two seasons."

Liverpool, four-time European champions, have on the domestic front fallen further behind Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United in the past two seasons, prompting the sacking of French manager Gerard Houllier during the summer.

The Merseyside club, now under the guidance of former Valencia manager Rafael Benitez, face a must-win Champions League showdown with Olympiakos on Wednesday and the general feeling is the outcome of the tie will determine the future of several players at the club.

Former Bayern Munich star Hamann is suspended for the match after he picked up a yellow card against Monaco two weeks ago.

taken completly out of context, this article means nothing. Cisse you always lose your rag over some stupid rumour or article, chill out

Well excuse me then for showing emotion maybe I should take a leaf out of some  football players book and not give a sh.it, cause lets face it they wont loose sleep over  it like I do.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:54 pm

theres no point stressing over gerrard or any other players situation at the moment, because at the moment its just pure speculation, nothing is concreate and neither gerrard or hammann have come out and said they want to leave, until they do, or IF they do theres no point worrying :)
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redman25 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:01 pm

redman25 wrote:

keep them coming honey!!! Your making my day in work go quicker 

Anyway COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

Its hard work being a Manchester lad and supporting Liverpool get so much sh.it over here!!!!
redman25

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:07 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:id be more bothered about gerrard leaving than hamann to be honest

duh  :)
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:07 pm

aaaargh sh!t the bed its on Skysports2 - Ill have to get me ****** down to the boozer -  :D
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion