Finnan ruled out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:45 am

Despite being injured for the bets part of a month Josemi STILL has the worst disciplinary record in the Prem :O

I've heard of putting your foot in but he's been later than Johnny Mac's buses to and from work  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:06 am

Finnan has had a great season thus far.  He's held up well against all competition, and has been able to move up much like Riise, except he doesnt have a hammer as a foot, so i can forgive him for not scoring goals.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:58 am

Finnan is good. He plays very calm football. He does not get nervous and make good cross. He is defens and attacks well.  Comparatively Finnan is better than Josemi.
hobbes

Postby akumaface » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:06 am

Yes, Finnan is more complete than Josemi but he should be because he was bought for 5Million. Finnan finally plays like he can and really glad he is doing well. What impresses me most is his crossing using his left foot. Almost as good as using his right. His endurance is also top notch. Nice player to have around.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby El Guapo » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:41 am

Finnan is a quality player, he reads the game well, can tackle (without giving away frees, an advantage over Josemi), rarely concedes possession and can cross with either foot. I think the move to Liverpool was a bit daunting for him initially, as Roberts pointed out he played most of his football in the lower leagues (with Fulham as they came up through the divisions) so it was a big step-up, playing under GH probably didn't help either, but now under Rafa this season we have seen why we bought him.
Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.
El Guapo

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion