Figos agent in liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:52 pm

He booked a table in one of our finest eateries ... first posted on ynwa.tv by the poster Dave Hodgson,

Looks like a deal may be very close (particularly with Real dropping the demand for a transfer fee as reported in today's press). From RAWK.
God I cant wait for next season if Figo comes we are about 2-3 players short of matching the top 3.
With all his experience, and more class than Gary mac I seriously think we will win 2 or 3 tropheys this season.
I wasnt to sure when I first heard his name spouted around to join us, but maybe he is one of the missing links we require.

rafa will have landed a bargain a player that cost real how much 37 million or so 5 years ago? And we get him for basicly nothing ok he will be on around 60 grand a week, but so are most top class players.
And we have to thank Rafa for him even wanting to come to us cause if it wernt for him, we would not have won the CL, we would not have Alonso or Garcia whos goals let us progress in the CL.

The rafalution is beginning people its great to be a Red, I love my club.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:54 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:He booked a table in one of our finest eateries ... first posted on ynwa.tv by the poster Dave Hodgson,

Looks like a deal may be very close (particularly with Real dropping the demand for a transfer fee as reported in today's press). From RAWK.
God I cant wait for next season if Figo comes we are about 2-3 players short of matching the top 3.
With all his experience, and more class than Gary mac I seriously think we will win 2 or 3 tropheys this season.
I wasnt to sure when I first heard his name spouted around to join us, but maybe he is one of the missing links we require.

rafa will have landed a bargain a player that cost real how much 37 million or so 5 years ago? And we get him for basicly nothing ok he will be on around 60 grand a week, but so are most top class players.
And we have to thank Rafa for him even wanting to come to us cause if it wernt for him, we would not have won the CL, we would not have Alonso or Garcia whos goals let us progress in the CL.

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:56 pm

The future is looking brighter and brighter. I just hope if this deal does go through Figo can show his class in the premiership and not have to take time to get used to football in england. This guy certainly has class but the question is can he show it?

One thing that is for sure is that we will have a guy that can take great freekiks penalties and corners, finally!!!!
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:57 pm

This shits Banana's, b.a.n.a.n.a.s (GWEN) :love:
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:59 pm

stu_the_red wrote:This shits Banana's, b.a.n.a.n.a.s (GWEN) :love:

??? Hey, Stu whos Gwen?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:02 pm

:blush: It was Luis Figo himself not his agent, sampling the finest eateries liverpool has on offer, I think he went the chippy meself :;):  :D
No it was Figo in town. So looks like he is gona be playing for the mighty reds this season :buttrock
Walk onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Walk onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
With hope in your heart
An you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:03 pm

...................Reina
Finnan...Carra.....Milito.....Riiise
..........Gerrard....Alonso
Figo.........Garcia.........Zenden
................Cisse

Tell me this isn't a premiership winning squad!
:)  :)  :)
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:04 pm

Im just saying i hope this works out for us, if we can breathe some life into figos career. With Figo, all the best to the red army this season in the title race.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:12 pm

this is excellent news,i can,t wait for the season to start,what a time to support liverpool.the futures red :buttrock
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:13 pm

hopefully this source is reliable!

http://ynwa.tv/news/index.php?newsid=1951
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:17 pm

Well we will see, but YNWA.tv were the first site to announce that liverpool were interested in figo a couple of months ago. Obviously they were correct there.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:34 pm

He booked a table in one of our finest eateries ... first posted on ynwa.tv by the poster Dave Hodgson,

A couple of months ago when we were first linked with Figo you said that you hoped that we didn't sign him. Why the change of heart?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:42 pm

A.B. wrote:

A couple of months ago when we were first linked with Figo you said that you hoped that we didn't sign him. Why the change of heart?

I know at first I wasnt to keen on the idea of him coming to Liverpool but it was only because of his age, but I did say that in my post anyway,, so no need to question it really cause I am sure alot of people felt this way also.
he was very poor for portugal in the EURO 2004 and looked like a has been, but I think Garcia is to lightweight for the wing he is better in the hole behind the striker.
And since we havent got loads of moneys to buy a top class winger a short term solution is available for a 1-2 year contract. So not really a very big loss, and we dont have a Duff, Robben or Ronaldo type player at Liverpool and plus he is a damn sight better than Nunez.
Have I answered your question A.B. ? :D
p.s. Ive missed ya, ya little sh.it :;):  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:45 pm

he was very poor for portugal in the EURO 2004

So was Robben at the time but he's been marvelous for Chelsea. I wouldn't completely judge players by their international display. For instance Milan Baros has scored tons of goals for Czech Republic however we all know that he can't even come close to scoring the same amount here.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:48 pm

A.B. wrote:
he was very poor for portugal in the EURO 2004

So was Robben at the time but he's been marvelous for Chelsea. I wouldn't completely judge players by their international display. For instance Milan Baros has scored tons of goals for Czech Republic however we all know that he can't even come close to scoring the same amount here.

Shurrup A.B. and respect your elders :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion