Figos agent in liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:29 am

The_Rock wrote:but at least it appears that his summer-long pursuit of Crouch is nearing a successful end. Sources indicated last night that Liverpool are close to submitting an improved bid, believed to be in the region of £6.5 million, for the forward, who is as unhappy as Liverpool over Southampton’s refusal to sell him.

a bit much for the lad!
however its better than 8mil i suppose!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:42 am

I just saw Figo at the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles (and got a Zidane signature by the way on my France '98 World Cup Zidane jersey) during one of Madrid's training sessions. Cost 15 quid to watch the A-team play keepaway (2 in the middle) basically. Anywho, Figo was getting the most applause for some reason.

I just saw this though on goal.com. Looks like it is done and Figo is going to Inter.

Figo to Inter???

Milan is a beautiful place and I am sure that he and his wife will enjoy it there. Plus if he is getting paid more than he would at Liverpool, you can't really blame him.

I still hope he comes to Liverpool though, but I am glad that Liverpool isn't just bending to Real's demands.

I am wondering though if we are bending a little too much to get Crouch when Anelka (as mentioned before) is much more affordable.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Paul C » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:34 am

What a b1tch, I thought the Figo thing was nearly done after he agreed terms a couple of weeks ago :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:41 pm

his choice....will just go to show him shallow after spouting "it's my dream to play for Liverpool i nthe Premiership"

i guess we'll have to wait and see folks!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:45 pm

Let him go to inter..just proves what a mercenery he his?..he is only "a journey man". :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kaz the kopite » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:57 pm

andy vandermeyde instead!!!! :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Postby A.B. » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:41 pm

Let him go to inter..just proves what a mercenery he his?..he is only "a journey man"

Funny how you are so quick to call him a mercenary when Inter Milan nor Real Madrid have confirmed that he is going to Milan.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:57 pm

If he doesn't come to Anfield then it's his loss cos LFC are going places were Inter aren't :;):

Fingers crossed he'll make the right decisiion in the next 48 hours :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:46 pm

as i have said before,
nothing is final until he signs on that dotted line.
we will see in the next 48 hours whether that statement on figo's "dream move to liverpool" is true or utter bollox!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:24 pm

kaz the kopite wrote:andy vandermeyde instead!!!! :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

I've been saying for ages we should go for this guy.  Quality player who is available on the cheap and plays in a position where we really need to bring someone in.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:24 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:as i have said before,
nothing is final until he signs on that dotted line.
we will see in the next 48 hours whether that statement on figo's "dream move to liverpool" is true or utter bollox!

I hope that I am wrong.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:29 pm

john craig wrote:
kaz the kopite wrote:andy vandermeyde instead!!!! :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

I've been saying for ages we should go for this guy.  Quality player who is available on the cheap and plays in a position where we really need to bring someone in.

didn't everton try and sign him and fail?!?!?!?

:;):
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED ANT » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:30 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:
john craig wrote:

Yeah but they've tried to sign everyone and failed :D
RED ANT

Postby Paul C » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:11 pm

RED ANT wrote:
passmeistro_#14 wrote:
john craig wrote:

Yeah but they've tried to sign everyone and failed :D

LMAO  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stevie_G_8 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:02 pm

how come lfc havent got there own tv channel on sky like chelsea and man u coz i think we definately deserve it???
Jamie Carragher-''They'll have to change the name next season if the champions aren't in it''
Stevie_G_8

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion