Figos agent in liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 109-1093441336 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:03 pm

Luis Figo, in tour with the Real Madrid, declared to hope in a rapid conclusion of the negotiation that would have to it to the inter. 

"I thank Moratti: I know that from always is an estimatore of mine.  The inter?  I hope that the operation concludes how much first - said the Portuguese in an interview released to QS - Pits depended from myself not sarei not even left for the China but I would have preferred hairpin curve of race in Europe". 

"How many possibility there are of clothes the knitting nerazzurra?  Several, but it does not depend from me.  I given my availability: the inter knows my requests but knows also than there are other squads that contacted myself.  Certainty, for what pertains I chose me the inter but now touches also them do hear", added Figo. 

http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200529/cmc_85212.html
109-1093441336

Postby Paul C » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:54 pm

I got this from todays Echo:

With Crouch joining it now looks unlikely Michael Owen will make a return to Anfield from Real Madrid.

But one Galactico who could yet make the switch from the Bernabeu to Anfield is Luis Figo.

Inter officials today admitted they are unlikely to be able to put together the kind of financial package that would lure Figo to the San Siro, with Liverpool looking the only option for Real Madrid who have told the Portuguese international he can leave.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:57 pm

I've heard that Figo will sign with us by the end of the week, whether thats true or not we'll find out.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby andy_g » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:00 pm

meelan#5 wrote:Luis Figo, in tour with the Real Madrid, declared to hope in a rapid conclusion of the negotiation that would have to it to the inter. 

"I thank Moratti: I know that from always is an estimatore of mine.  The inter?  I hope that the operation concludes how much first - said the Portuguese in an interview released to QS - Pits depended from myself not sarei not even left for the China but I would have preferred hairpin curve of race in Europe". 

"How many possibility there are of clothes the knitting nerazzurra?  Several, but it does not depend from me.  I given my availability: the inter knows my requests but knows also than there are other squads that contacted myself.  Certainty, for what pertains I chose me the inter but now touches also them do hear", added Figo. 

:laugh:

well, if thats what figo said...

"How many possibility there are of clothes the knitting nerazzurra?" - absolutely, mate.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:13 pm

andy_g wrote:
meelan#5 wrote:Luis Figo, in tour with the Real Madrid, declared to hope in a rapid conclusion of the negotiation that would have to it to the inter. 

:laugh:

well, if thats what figo said...

"How many possibility there are of clothes the knitting nerazzurra?" - absolutely, mate.

Could someone translate the English translation!!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:20 pm

it looks like the wife has put her foot down and choose the fashion capital of the world for her shooping needs :no
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion