Fernando morientes says we can and will - Win the premiership this year...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm

Think Nando has been very clever with the timing of his comments...

Not been playing well for us but playing well and scoring for Spain. I reckon he has used these words to try and stop the fans from getting on his back too much..

Don't get me wrong I think the man is class and can still find his form for LFC. I do think he has been very clever here though...:D
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:57 pm

Not been playing well for us but playing well and scoring for Spain. I reckon he has used these words to try and stop the fans from getting on his back too much..

Don't get me wrong I think the man is class and can still find his form for LFC. I do think he has been very clever here though...:D

Which is nice.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:06 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
52299818 wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
Judge wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:Even though i'm camp, i dont think we will win

mmmm.........betty  :laugh:

u r a t0sser judge. Do you ever say anything useful? Ur doin me ed in now changing quotes to make out someone has said something else. It's getting boring now

Still made me chuckle though. Just scouser humour, that's all.

its not scouse humour. Im a scouser and hes a wool from leeds  :D

oi, its boring that you call me wool from leeds  :D

all the best wrighty, but you have to take it, if you give it  :nod
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:18 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Think Nando has been very clever with the timing of his comments...

eh? LOL

Yeah right, I'm sure he's doing his best NOT to bloody score for us....

His comments have nothing to do with timing at all....
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Theo@home » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:53 am

What is it with most people and Chelsea - just because they've got sh1t loads of money doesnt guarantee them a win every week.  Its about time some teams and supporters stopped capitulating at the mere thought of Chelsea and stood up to be counted! It reminds me of when I used to play Under 15's and we came up against the local Italian ethnically based team with their array of 6'2" 14 year olds who all seemed to hit puberty at 10. Every other team in the league was dwarfed and played like it whenever they came up against them.  One weekend a freak accident ocurred and our centre forward clashed with their centre back leaving the poor Italian dude with a broken leg, I can still see all the little Italian ladies dressed in black wailing away inconsolably on the sidelines.  Still, it broke the 'we are indestrucible' hyp that suroounded them and we went on to win the league.
I'm not advocating going out and breaking Terry's leg of course but FFS 9 points is not an insurmountable lead at all. I seem to remember people saying the Gunners were unbeatable and look what happened to them after their first loss.
Theo@home

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion