Ferguson backs milan to beat reds - Sour grapes obviously...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Graeme Noble » Wed May 09, 2007 9:13 am

From the BBC Sport Website:

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes Liverpool have no chance of beating AC Milan in the Champions League final on 23 May.
Milan beat United in the semi-finals to set up a repeat of the 2005 final, which Liverpool won on penalties.

Ferguson told the Sun: "I'd bet for sure that Milan will win the Champions League. I'm absolutely certain of it.

"I told their manager Carlo Ancelotti at the end of our semi-final that there is no way he cannot win it now."

Ferguson plans to toast Milan's victory with a bottle of wine given to him by Ancelotti after his side had lost in Italy.

I'm still trying to analyse the factors involved but the truth remains we faced one of the best performances in the history of AC Milan

Sir Alex Ferguson

"Carlo gave me a magnificent bottle of wine," Ferguson added. "But I immediately told him I would only drink his wine once I see him lifting the Champions Cup."

The United boss admits his team were outclassed in the second leg of their semi-final, which Milan won 3-0.

But Ferguson believes his side were tired from their efforts in the Premiership the previous weekend, which helped United regain the title for the first time since 2003.

"Milan's second-leg victory over us was stupendous, fantastic and extraordinary," Ferguson said.

"But I know we paid a high price for the Premiership fightback which we needed at Everton to turn a 2-0 scoreline into a 4-2 victory.

"Last week, Milan were fresher and better prepared tactically and physically.

"I'm still trying to analyse the factors involved. But the truth remains we faced one of the best performances in the history of AC Milan."
Graeme Noble

Postby Graeme Noble » Wed May 09, 2007 9:14 am

What a load of B*ll*c*ks!!!
Its reading things like this which makes me even more determined for us to bring home our 6th European Cup, compared to their mesely 2.
Graeme Noble

Postby Rafa D » Wed May 09, 2007 9:17 am

Sorry to be a party pooper but:

Party pooped

It possibly does derserve its own thread though.

Fergies seen his :censored: because Rafa's going to do what it took United over 100 years to do in 3 years - win the European Cup twice! :laugh:

Keep singing your "we won it 2 times" song - you inbred manc tits!
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Graeme Noble » Wed May 09, 2007 9:19 am

Sorry never realised...
Graeme Noble

Postby Sabre » Wed May 09, 2007 9:19 am

His opinions are about the final.

A final in which he won't take part.

His opinions are irrelevant. I don't give a fúck about that underachieving club he manages.

So he doesn't deserve a new thread, both because he's irrelevant, and is talking about a final which we already are discussing in another thread.

Needless to say, IMHO.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed May 09, 2007 10:20 am

It does deserve a new thread. The final thread is about the final. This thread is about Fergie's bitterness towards us.

The prick's talking out of his arse as usual. I love the fact that it bugs him so much about our European success. I can't wait to see the look on his face if we win it again.

By the way, what happened to Peewee's replies? What happened to freedom of speech?
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Wed May 09, 2007 10:23 am

Do you reckon he will send another letter of congratulations to Rafa?

Ha the fu.cking balloon head!
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed May 09, 2007 10:35 am

NiftyNeil wrote:It does deserve a new thread. The final thread is about the final. This thread is about Fergie's bitterness towards us.

The prick's talking out of his arse as usual. I love the fact that it bugs him so much about our European success. I can't wait to see the look on his face if we win it again.

By the way, what happened to Peewee's replies? What happened to freedom of speech?

What reply?  ???

I see your point. But quite frankly it tires me when I read some bad things and discredit when they talk about LFC.

A while back they talked about "the top 3" leaving LFC outside.

They start counting history from the premiership

They say LFC is lucky. And everybody seems to have envy and a bad thing to say about LFC, that's why I'm tired.  :angry:
Last edited by Sabre on Wed May 09, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed May 09, 2007 10:59 am

I expected nothing less. He hates us as much as we hate him.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Wed May 09, 2007 11:02 am

The man is past his sell by date, he is full of mad dog minyackin, i hope he chokes on his own chewing gum. :angry:
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 09, 2007 11:05 am

why's everyone getting so bitter about fergie? the final's got nothing to do with him or his team because they won't be there. so whatever he says is of no importance
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 09, 2007 11:13 am

Sabre wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:It does deserve a new thread. The final thread is about the final. This thread is about Fergie's bitterness towards us.

What reply?  ???

I see your point. But quite frankly it tires me when I read some bad things and discredit when they talk about LFC.

A while back they talked about "the top 3" leaving LFC outside.

They start counting history from the premiership

They say LFC is lucky. And everybody seems to have envy and a bad thing to say about LFC, that's why I'm tired.  :angry:

yeah neil sabres not reading my posts but seems to have deleted two posts in this thread that were not abusive in any way.  just because it points out a stupid comment from him

its getting ridiculous now, like i say though mate i can keep smiling as its not making me look stupid.
112-1077774096

Postby supersub » Wed May 09, 2007 11:14 am

I deleted the posts because they were totally irrelevant
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Wed May 09, 2007 11:16 am

peewee wrote:its getting ridiculous now, like i say though mate i can keep smiling as its not making me look stupid.

believe me it does
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 09, 2007 11:17 am

ah so its ok for him to be abusive to me now, but when i give a simple reply they get deleted, come on now the situation is getting silly.

how can the guy say i know nothing about football while  he calls man utd underachievers?

i look forward to you deleting his and JBGs and bad bobs irrelevent posts aimed at me also
112-1077774096

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion