Ferguson backs milan to beat reds - Sour grapes obviously...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu May 10, 2007 1:14 am

You forgot to speak in the third person for once!

It's a battle inside my mind. Sometimes I can take control.

Other times, my alternate persona "Manhattan" takes over.

He's the one who burns things, stalks people, and bids for Leeds United by e-mail, tormenting Ken Bates.
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Thu May 10, 2007 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu May 10, 2007 1:22 am

These comments were made to the milan boss after united had been whipped. One thing I do know is that the press can take any innocent comment like "I went for a wee because I was busting" and turn it into "After I gave that nursery kid the doing over he deserved, I then went for a wee after doing his friend because I was busting!" Get the idea?
Theres no doubt about it, I was hoping Milan would beat the scum and who would deny the whiskey hog his wish that Milan thrash Liverpool? A story isnt anything unless its fueled by bitterness which the press has barrel loads.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Thu May 10, 2007 1:27 am

Kharhaz wrote:"After I gave that nursery kid the doing over he deserved, I then went for a wee after doing his friend because I was busting!"

Wrong, so wrong  :no

But funny nonetheless  :laugh:
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu May 10, 2007 3:27 am

I think whatever needed to be said about Fergie has already been said. I am in favour of the mods locking this thread. Do we really want this too turn into a thread of 10+ pages?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alxy » Thu May 10, 2007 3:29 am

Being a manager of MU for 20 years, he cannot but feel the intense rivalry between our 2  clubs. Obviously he would never say it in public, but if MU were in the final, every true LFC fan would not want them to win either. Personally last year I was rooting for Arsenal. But somehow I would not be able to stand the thought of MU winning it again. If you see comments from Giggs and Rooney, they say our win 2 years made them sick and they couldn't bear to watch the telly. I am sure this feeling goes down the United ranks a lot deeper than they care to admit.

Plus the fact that it would totally take the gloss of their Premiership win.
alxy

Postby Big Niall » Thu May 10, 2007 1:26 pm

Poor Fergie! He tried to copy Liverpool by going 3 goals down to Milan and looking hopeless but forgot about the ending :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Thu May 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Kop On wrote:
RedBlood wrote:BITTER
simple as that hes not as far off mourinho in arrogance and bitterness than most papers would have you believe
hes a ti.t he's not a great manager he bought his early success then continued it because he got lucky and 5 or 6 world class players came through his youth ranks together, then he comtinued to buy his sucess with massive tranfers

hes over rated and if he was to take over a smaller club he would be found out like he is in europe every year where tatics come into it

Absolute nonsense, whilst I dislike the man, his record as manager of Aberdeen and Man Utd speaks volumes of his talent as a manager and United earned the right to spend lavishly on players, because they earned the right to with on the pitch performances, people forget that he sent a message of congratulations to Rafa after his first triumph, some people have short memories.

he didnt earn the right to spend money when he first came??

he hadnt won the title for 5years infact i think he had 1 domestic cup to his name and he went and spent a record amount of money in any pre-season, so where did the right to do that come from?

dont talk sh.it an its obvious your a man u fan

and by the way that letter of congrat's he sent was basically him saying look i know how you did it im just as good as you, because why send a letter and fill it with this is how you did it tactics drawn out?

ferg is a twa.t end of
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 5:13 pm

liverpool 4 times wrote::censored: u redblood Fergie is not a :censored: ur a :censored: :censored:... all liverpool fans are :censored: and thats a fact dirty ugly diseased :censored: who would rob the :censored: mother if they had to:angry: :angry:

Its 5 times BTW  :D

How do you feel about Rooney then?  oh yer you lot forget he's a scouser hypocritical kunthooks.

REDS GO TO ATHENS AND PLAY LIKE ACHILLES

MANCS STAY AT HOME AND PLAY WITH THEIR WILLIES.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu May 10, 2007 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:18 pm

liverpool 4 times wrote: :censored: u redblood Fergie is not a :censored: ur a :censored: :censored:... all liverpool fans are :censored: and thats a fact dirty ugly diseased :censored: who would rob the :censored: mother if they had to:angry: :angry:

Sad :censored:
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Thu May 10, 2007 5:26 pm

According to his insults, I reckon he's having a bad time with us being in the final.

That's a fan or something who supposedly won the league or something, and should be happy. Instead, he's here spouting that showing two things

a) He's bitter because reaching the final is what he would have liked
b) All the season work, shadowed by the team which he envies.

Indeed it's sad.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 10, 2007 5:27 pm

liverpool 4 times wrote: :censored: u redblood Fergie is not a :censored: ur a :censored: :censored:... all liverpool fans are :censored: and thats a fact dirty ugly diseased :censored: who would rob the :censored: mother if they had to:angry: :angry:

He sounds angry. Let's give him a hug! Na, on second thoughts, maybe not. The shirt would only get snot and saliva all over it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 5:28 pm

HE SCORES TO THE LEFT

HE SCORES TO THE RIGHHHHHHHT

THAT BOY KAKA

MAKES RONALDO LOOK SH.ITE
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 10, 2007 5:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:HE SCORES TO THE LEFT

THAT BOY KAKA

He could make is look shyte too. Lest people forget, we havn't won anything yet.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 pm

Emerald Red wrote:He could make is look shyte too. Lest people forget, we havn't won anything yet.

Its a joke,
about their without killin anyone we won it two times song mate.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ciggy wrote:HE SCORES TO THE LEFT

THAT BOY KAKA

He could make is look shyte too. Lest people forget, we havn't won anything yet.

weve won the right to play in our 2nd champions league final in 3 years, beating dutch, spanish and english champions along the way...think that gives us some bragging rights over the mancs  :buttrock
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion