Ferguson backs milan to beat reds - Sour grapes obviously...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Smeg » Wed May 09, 2007 3:40 pm

Horrible old whisky nosed cunt.
Smeg

Postby tithead » Wed May 09, 2007 3:55 pm

"Ferguson in Milan play better football shocker!"
tithead

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:56 pm

tithead wrote:"Ferguson in Milan play better football shocker!"

:D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ade » Wed May 09, 2007 4:00 pm

tithead wrote:"Ferguson in Milan play better football shocker!"

Ferguson, like Gattuso and Ancelotti, is running scared of us winning this final.

What Fergie's doing is getting his excuses in early - by arguing Milan are the better side, he'll claim (if we win) that there's a problem with the Champions League, that the best sides don't always win it any more, that the competition is devalued. That the real final for football should've been Man Utd and Milan. 

He also knows that in his first four seasons at Utd  he won absolutely nothing. Not a pot to :censored: in. In his first three seasons, Rafa could end up with two European cups. He won't sleep for 3 weeks.
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Wed May 09, 2007 4:01 pm

I would probably say something similar if my club was getting out-done in europe by our biggest rivals.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby tithead » Wed May 09, 2007 4:05 pm

I'm just saying it's hardly a surprise.

The media, as usual have exaggerated what everyone knew anyway. It would be more of a surprise if he had have said he wanted yous to win.
tithead

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed May 09, 2007 4:18 pm

He should just keep his trap shut then , don't you think , don't comment atall if you've nothing good to say fergie ,yer bitter tw@t.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 pm

Aye. Toshack was famous in Spain for responding every difficult question with an english phrase -- No comment.

But once he started to gain confidence he started commenting and he píssed off everybody  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Wed May 09, 2007 5:52 pm

LFC #1 wrote:As far as I'm concerend this shouldn't haven't even have been posted on here for that reason alone! :angry:

aye , wouldn't be surpised if its a little dig from that paper and a lie
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed May 09, 2007 7:52 pm

Couldnt care less what he thinks to be honest, nothing he ever says interests me in the slightest and thats only the few times i can actually understand what he says !

Shreeves has just asked him on SKY about the bottle of wine he has brought for Maureen.... he said he forgot to bring it and its still in the hotel lol. He drank it last night and cant even remember

Could you imagine our players having to give them a guard of honour, i think i would be sick
destro

Postby CardinalRed » Wed May 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Yes, Milan are a good side, that's why they're in the Final and United aren't..... Thing is, Milan produced their big performance in the semi.... We have been building inexorably (!!!) towards our destiny and the 23rd will deliver it.
Blimey, it must grate with them at Old Trafford........!!!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Sabre wrote:Aye. Toshack was famous in Spain for responding every difficult question with an english phrase -- No comment.

But once he started to gain confidence he started commenting and he píssed off everybody  :D

Typical Tosh! Awkward bugger  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 09, 2007 8:05 pm

i caught the interview just before the game tonight and ferguson was waffling on about having to put out a proper team against west ham because of the integrity of the league.
he waffled on so much it was an obvious dig at rafa`s team selection against fulham.
all this attention from ferguson? i think fergusons rattled by rafa, i hope rafa just ignores it all and doesnt fall for the bait a la keegan.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby destro » Wed May 09, 2007 8:24 pm

I love the way Rafa does his interviews he can be really nasty but its almost impossible for reporters to pick up on it, he comes across ( to them ) as someone who gets his words mixed up and has trouble with the language barrier, he knows exactly what hes saying and always has a little wry smile at the end. The small club statement was a fine example of this.

Ferguson has seen off  Maureen , Wenger and Keegan ( i would love it if we beat them ) with his mind games but he knows already that in this canny little spaniard he has met his match, let the games begin i know who will lose their cool first

Rafa master tactition on the field and off it
destro

Postby Dundalk » Wed May 09, 2007 8:29 pm

destro wrote:The small club statement was a fine example of this.

Now that was a classic!

Brilliant Line
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion